Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What made you happy today? Part II

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:16 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

stui magpie wrote:
Low fat?

People don't get fat eating fat, they get fat eating sugar and starchy carbs that are easily converted to sugar and therefore fat.

Next time have the high fat sauce and skip the pasta Cool

Normally I do and the first time in yonks I ate pasta (I usually do zucchini nooldes or cauli rice).

My downfall amongst other things is drinking too much soy milk coffee. Gotta get my headspace back to doing it again. I balme my youngest as she makes friggin cakes and biscuits all the time.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:16 pm

watt price tully wrote:
I had a low fat Brunetti’s spaghetti with pork sausage and broccolini and coffee last Tuesday: The police used to get free coffee with a gold coin donation for the staff ( when I worked on PACER)

low fat spag with...pork sausages!! why bother!!

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:26 pm

think positive wrote:
watt price tully wrote:
I had a low fat Brunetti’s spaghetti with pork sausage and broccolini and coffee last Tuesday: The police used to get free coffee with a gold coin donation for the staff ( when I worked on PACER)

low fat spag with...pork sausages!! why bother!!

I didn’t 😉

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:40 pm

Mrs WPT picked me up from work tonight. Worked a 13 hour shift for the last of 6 days in a row. Too much. Day off tomorrow. Think I’ll give the overtime a miss for a while. Worked a 58 hour week this week... a bit too much.
Sicks Bux Sagittarius

Hal 2003-2019

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:50 pm

Second day of exercise today after being slack for a few months. Happy I've finally stopped procrastinating.
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:41 pm

Working remotely from NSW, everything open and not a mask in sight. I've been using my phone as a Wifi hotspot to provide internet to the PC, laptop and a tablet and ive been very pleasantly surprised with the results.

Video calls, no problems, better than some people on NBN, speed no problems and I'm using less data than I thought. Thank you Telstra and Gladys.

eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:23 pm

Decided to get a cyclist bar for the front of my car, so looking forward to footy season and driving to Elsternwick every week!!!
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:44 pm

eddiesmith wrote:
Decided to get a cyclist bar for the front of my car, so looking forward to footy season and driving to Elsternwick every week!!!

Is a cyclist bar like a bull bar?

eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:57 pm

stui magpie wrote:
eddiesmith wrote:

Is a cyclist bar like a bull bar?

Yep but given we don’t see any bulls in Melbourne a cyclist bar is more appropriate 😉
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:44 am

I need one for my walks! The covid cyclist is back in action, though to be fair it was only one outlandishly colourful fat dude that thought we should let him ride dead centre, all the others took to the left! He didn’t even ding and gave us a foul look! Asshole
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:46 am

stui magpie wrote:
Working remotely from NSW, everything open and not a mask in sight. I've been using my phone as a Wifi hotspot to provide internet to the PC, laptop and a tablet and ive been very pleasantly surprised with the results.

Video calls, no problems, better than some people on NBN, speed no problems and I'm using less data than I thought. Thank you Telstra and Gladys.

Not many masks on our walks, even I dropped mine under the nose, you can’t breathe in them when it’s 30 degrees!

Enjoy

Bastard!

eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:36 pm

think positive wrote:
I need one for my walks! The covid cyclist is back in action, though to be fair it was only one outlandishly colourful fat dude that thought we should let him ride dead centre, all the others took to the left! He didn’t even ding and gave us a foul look! Asshole

I don’t know if cyclists around here never ding or I can’t hear that frequency but I never hear them on the bike track.

But it’s the ones on the road who’ll ride beside a bike lane and hold up all traffic that piss everyone off.
eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:57 pm

Had a very lucky escape today that could have been quite expensive!

One of the local roads that changes speed limits every few kms for no reason is regularly patrolled by the hwp. Used to be 70 and VicRoads many years ago suggested it should go back to 70 but too much revenue raising is done there. No one does 60, unless you’re trying to piss off the person behind you.

Anyway cops were back there today, must be back in the blitz as they do a month of blitzing then 6 months of rarely being seen again. Now instead of the obvious spot in an old bus stop they hide in the shadows of someone’s driveway. Came down, saw them too late and slowed down but didn’t brake and went past them at over the limit still and they didn’t move!!!

Great win as i was also outside my 5ks and wasn’t out for one of the 4 permitted reasons so I saved about $2000! 😁😁
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:47 pm

eddiesmith wrote:

Cyclists are used to dickheads be they from the city or the country.

Tow Truck drivers, Taxi and Uber drivers are the worst but most people most of the time are pretty good.

Let me know when ur coming down & I’ll invite the Mad Misogynist Monk ol’ captains pick Abbott to ride down here.

Sicks Bux Sagittarius

Hal 2003-2019

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:56 pm

eddiesmith wrote:

Great win as i was also outside my 5ks and wasn’t out for one of the 4 permitted reasons so I saved about $2000! 😁😁

Lucky day. But I'm sure your mates here would've passed the hat around if you got pinged.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 38 of 100   

Jump to: