Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Tickets for Hawks game

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adz 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:35 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I have just crossed the border from leaving at 8 this morning. On route to Canberra and will be heading to Sydney tomorrow.
gobbles21 Virgo

It is what it is...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:55 pm

eddiesmith wrote:
Let’s face facts, 6.4 million Victorians don’t have and never have had, Coronavirus.

I love how people in the country and other states pretend anyone who comes in from Melbourne is carrying the virus. Like the idiots on the border who didn’t want the Storm to train there because they’ll spread the virus through the community.

Let's face facts, the ones who did have COVID haven't done the right thing, and had attitude's being displayed by many on here.

Unfortunately, as a society we've got to cater to the people dragging us down the most in order to not let the whole bottom fall out of the barrel...

Millions of people can safely navigate their way through a surburban street without hitting someone, but we've got 50km speed limits for the idiots that can't.

Millions of people can go out at night for a few drinks without being idiots, but we have liquor laws and public intoxication laws to cater for the few flogs who can't.

Millions of people would never use an automatic rifle to commit mass murder, but one idiot did and therefore we had to implement new laws to limit who could access guns and under what conditions.

Unfortunately that's the whole reason for laws. They aren't made to cater for "most people" they're made to restrict and limit the people who do the wrong thing... And as Victoria showed when restrictions were slightly rolled back, there are plenty of people out there who were willing to do the wrong thing and completely ignore the stay at home recommendations. So hence, society has to implement tougher restrictions on everyone to cater for the few idiots who wilfully choose to not do the right thing (like the idiots on here saying "it's a free country I can go wherever and do whatever I want")
Mr Miyagi 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:07 pm

You’ve posted some stupid shit over the years, Adz. And this just takes the cake. You do realise you’re representing the club’s supporters, all of us, and this will bite all of us if you f*** up. Stay the f*** at home and watch the game on TV, going to a game right now is just beyond f***ing arrogant and stupid and selfish. FFS.
Dark Beanie Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:11 pm

Adz wrote:
I have just crossed the border from leaving at 8 this morning. On route to Canberra and will be heading to Sydney tomorrow.

All just to prove a point and give everyone else the bird.

Adz 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:12 pm

Mr Miyagi wrote:
You’ve posted some stupid shit over the years, Adz. And this just takes the cake. You do realise you’re representing the club’s supporters, all of us, and this will bite all of us if you f*** up. Stay the f*** at home and watch the game on TV, going to a game right now is just beyond f***ing arrogant and stupid and selfish. FFS.

I have been given the full blessing from the club, FYI. I do not have covid.
Mr Miyagi 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:13 pm

Travel is banned today, he just broke the law. If anyone knows his personal details, dob him in. I’m sick of lockdown because of these stooges continually flouting common sense. Adz was bashing Sidebottom, and here he is doing worse. F*** him and f*** side by side, I’m tired of idiots (from the Prez down) making it worse for the rest of us.
Mr Miyagi 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:14 pm

Bullshit you were given blessing by the club you effing liar. Hope you get hit with 14 day quarantine in NSW, because you’ll be forced to when you try to fly back to Melbourne. All for a f***ing game.

Last edited by Mr Miyagi on Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dark Beanie Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:17 pm

Adz wrote:
Mr Miyagi wrote:

Now you are having some fun winding everyone up Rolling Eyes

gobbles21 Virgo

It is what it is...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:20 pm

Adz wrote:

No you haven't. That's a complete lie.

My brother lives in Sydney, is a Legends member, has been in constant communication with the club, and is still waiting to hear if he can attend or not.

The Giants stadium is only informing the club tonight as how many tickets will be allocated. The club expects to have answers for people on ticketing hopefully by tomorrow but likely Wednesday.
gobbles21 Virgo

It is what it is...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:21 pm

Mr Miyagi wrote:
Travel is banned today, he just broke the law. If anyone knows his personal details, dob him in. I’m sick of lockdown because of these stooges continually flouting common sense. Adz was bashing Sidebottom, and here he is doing worse. F*** him and f*** side by side, I’m tired of idiots (from the Prez down) making it worse for the rest of us.

+1
Adz 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:31 pm

Mr Miyagi wrote:
Bullshit you were given blessing by the club you effing liar. Hope you get hit with 14 day quarantine in NSW, because you’ll be forced to when you try to fly back to Melbourne. All for a f***ing game.

It’s more than a game and I take offence to any suggestion otherwise.

Perhaps you should lie down, take a break from the hysteria and get a grip on reality.
Adz 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:31 pm

Mr Miyagi wrote:

I didn’t directly bash Sidebottom.

Who’s dying exactly. 105 people out of about 8 thousand who have had it in Australia. All 105 where mainly old and would of died this year of the flu possibly and most of the others had other underlying health issues. So don’t spread hysterical exaggerated rubbish.
Barry J. Maxwell 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:50 pm

Mr Miyagi wrote:

Done. I called police and they said the can easily get his IP address and work out who it is. They're looking into it.
Adz 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:15 pm

Barry J. Maxwell wrote:
Mr Miyagi wrote:

Done. I called police and they said the can easily get his IP address and work out who it is. They're looking into it.

Thanks. They just called and asked when I left - I said this morning and they said that’s fine as long as I haven’t felt sick. I wished them the best of luck with their endeavours.
5 from the wing on debut 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:33 pm

Adz wrote:
Mr Miyagi wrote:

I didn’t directly bash Sidebottom.

Who’s dying exactly. 105 people out of about 8 thousand who have had it in Australia. All 105 where mainly old and would of died this year of the flu possibly and most of the others had other underlying health issues. So don’t spread hysterical exaggerated rubbish.

Just a couple of points.

1. The NSW border is open until midnight according to current media reports.

2. We don't know how many people have died from covid as the figure is not published. 105 are reported to have died with covid which means that they had it when they died, not that it caused or contributed to the death. The "died of covid" figure is apparently not known.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5   

Jump to: