Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Tickets for Hawks game

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AnthonyC Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:17 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

gobbles21 wrote:

Let's face facts, the ones who did have COVID haven't done the right thing, and had attitude's being displayed by many on here.

There is no way that anyone can claim that. I won't sprout educating how a virus can spread, but I can guarantee you can do the right thing and catch a virus.

Mr Miyagi 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:00 pm

Nah my beef with Adz goes way back to his horrid comments about Treloar and a few other players. Bragging about breaking quarantine rules a week after Sidebottom got done is just the height of stupidity. I'm sick of lockdown, and I'm sick of it being mostly because of people like Adz who don't give a shit, and also officials who can't even supervise a dog let alone a hotel. If everyone just stayed the f*** at home and did the right thing, we would probably be back to (almost) normal like Queensland right now.
What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:26 pm

Mr Miyagi wrote:
Nah my beef with Adz goes way back to his horrid comments about Treloar and a few other players. Bragging about breaking quarantine rules a week after Sidebottom got done is just the height of stupidity. I'm sick of lockdown, and I'm sick of it being mostly because of people like Adz who don't give a shit, and also officials who can't even supervise a dog let alone a hotel. If everyone just stayed the f*** at home and did the right thing, we would probably be back to (almost) normal like Queensland right now.

I think we're all sick of lockdown. Lockdown MkII is disheartening.

QLD and NSW are headed for Lockdown II as well.

Normal has been redefined. We'll look back at 2019 and think, how lax were we regarding disease. Humanity became obsessed with cramming more and more people together.

Mass transport, reducing room in planes to increase passenger numbers, building new stadiums with so little leg room it was almost impossible to walk down a row even when people stood up.
Presti35 Virgo

Dick Lee for Legend Status

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:55 pm

I would love to be there. But definitely not worth risking the spread, a fine and all the rigmarole in getting to and from.

If any Nicksters are there, would love to see your selfies from the ground.

Go Pies!

Mr Miyagi 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:36 am

What'sinaname wrote:
Mr Miyagi wrote:

Normal has been redefined. We'll look back at 2019 and think, how lax were we regarding disease. Humanity became obsessed with cramming more and more people together.

Mass transport, reducing room in planes to increase passenger numbers, building new stadiums with so little leg room it was almost impossible to walk down a row even when people stood up.

Totally agree mate. I voted Sustainable Australia last election, we need to slow down. It feels like Mother Nature telling us to do that, hey. I worked in the city yesterday and it felt like I’d gone back in time 20 years to when the CBD and roads were quiet on weekends.

Re: Adz, not saying he’s the superspreader, but Sydney now has outbreaks directly linked to Melburnians ignoring quarantine and border travel bans. It’s been proven again and again as soon as we travel like normal, we’re up shit creek again.
5 from the wing on debut 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:00 pm

What'sinaname wrote:
Mr Miyagi wrote:

You obviously never stood in the Rush Stand at Vic Park in the 70's when we played Carlton or Richmond.
Mr Miyagi 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:33 pm

I did once! I was just a wee kid, but I remember how upset my old man was at the gf loss to Richmond. Tom Hafey days. I really got serious about going to games in the 1990’s, I was there on Anzac Day when there was a stampede crush at the Ponsford gate. One of the first ones in line, and I ended up very top seats because I had to get my sister out of the crush. Those were the days!
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:25 pm

Mr Miyagi wrote:
Re: Adz, not saying he’s the superspreader, but Sydney now has outbreaks directly linked to Melburnians ignoring quarantine and border travel bans. It’s been proven again and again as soon as we travel like normal, we’re up shit creek again.

Was Adz at the Crossroads Hotel by any chance? Wink

eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:30 pm

Mr Miyagi wrote:

Actually it was a transport worker, in Sydney for work and then a work function at the Crossroads hotel. Don't know if its a Victorian working there or a Sydneysider who'd returned from Melbourne.

Also they came up prior to the border lockdown, so no its not because of people ignoring the border bans.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5   

Jump to: