Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
23 YIPPEE!!! 

YIPPEE 23!!!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:27 pm
Post subject: 2022Reply with quote

who else just got the feeling now we are just going through the motions and just bouncing week to week with a losse in between case oh well another lose then next week comes oh well another lose week after week yep just going through the motions
Quincy 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:50 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Not me, there looks to be a plan evolving. Last year under Bucks I thought we going through the motions trying to minimise the damage.
What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:55 pm
Post subject: Re: 2022Reply with quote

90 nice wrote:
who else just got the feeling now we are just going through the motions and just bouncing week to week with a losse in between case oh well another lose then next week comes oh well another lose week after week yep just going through the motions

You’re a weird cat 🐈

If anyone agrees with you, i’ll be staggered.
MatthewBoydFanClub 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:43 pm

Not at all. Under Nathan Buckley we were either consistently good (2018) or consistently bad (2021). I can't remember any game Buckley coached where we lost a game after being 30 points ahead at three quarter time. Under Craig McRae there's no pattern to our game as yet. We can be up one minute and down the next within the same game of football. Just when they said we didn't know how to finish off games we had one of our best last quarters against Brisbane last night. So when it's so unpredictable you can't say how 2022 is going to pan out. It could get better or it could get worse. From having no forward line last year we still have no forward line this year but the difference is we've found so many options in the forward line to try, it's becoming a jigsaw puzzle to find out who to play. Our backline should have been a settled lineup but Charlie Dean upset the cart by getting injured. And the midfield rotations are a work in progress with Pendlebury being moved around and Crisp being tried there. So after five games all you can say is that McRae is finding out about the capabilities of the players and is still searching for the right combination. That's totally different to Mick Malthouse in 2000 who was committed to the players he recruited and was stuck playing them to the end of the season.
Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:18 pm
Post subject: Re: 2022Reply with quote

What'sinaname wrote:
90 nice wrote:

You’re a weird cat 🐈

If anyone agrees with you, i’ll be staggered.

I can't make any sense of what I'd be agreeing or disagreeing with!

RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:59 pm

Rolling Eyes
Johnno75 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:48 pm

After seeing Freo smack WCE by 9 goals the game prior and now Swans holding a 58 point lead at half time I’m still staggered at how we lost to this mob.

Then again when we led by 37 points against the cats kicking goals at ease I had us penciled in for 3-0. Bloody weird start we have had.

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:52 pm

^ There isn't much excuse for us letting the Wiggles beat us - but they plainly struggle to cover the turf on their big home ground. Marvel doesn't provide the same open spaces for the opposition to run them off their legs. Paradoxically, I'd expect them to be closer to the Swans in Sydney than in Perth.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: