Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post Match. Pies thumped by Demons. All comments, please

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ronnie McKeowns boots 

Ronnie Mckeowns boots

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:26 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Get Clarkson, by any means necessary

Jack 'Captain Blood' Dyer
Monco Matt Aries

Do it to THEM before THEY do it to YOU

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:29 am

3rd degree wrote:
When Pendlebury pulled that melbourne player up from the boundary I was fuming. That's why we will never be feared and hated like we should be.

Yes, I noticed that as well and it shocked me that he did that. In my eyes that sort of thing is never to be done, the only exception maybe is if the game is already won and the opponent is already defeated on their knees begging for mercy. Never early in the game when the battle is still to be fought. We are just a team of super nice guys and I agree we will never become a serious side until we get that unsociable edge about us. Can't believe Pendles did that, it set the tone and we rolled over exposing our very soft underbelly.

MONCO: Your life.
piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:59 am

Dark Beanie wrote:
We never land a big fish

Well, back in 2018, we had a big fish on the line, until Eddie McLoudmouth threw said player under the bus in relation to negotiating with us, which got said player into poo-poo with GCS, and said player said forget, I'm going to Richmond instead.

So we pissed away that draft pick[s] to Brisbane, to secure their homesick captain, which solved all our problems, particularly how to go about maxing our the salary cap and clogging our list.

This club and their inept recruiting staff never cease to amaze me.

Raw Hammer 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:25 pm

I’d love to see a stat for how many reports and / or suspensions we’ve had in the past ten seasons. Just a very nice, upstanding bunch of players. Last I can remember is Taylor Adams rag dolling a Crow or Port player at Adelaide Oval while he was on the turf.
slangman 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:28 pm

Monco Matt wrote:
3rd degree wrote:
When Pendlebury pulled that melbourne player up from the boundary I was fuming. That's why we will never be feared and hated like we should be.

Yes, I noticed that as well and it shocked me that he did that. In my eyes that sort of thing is never to be done, the only exception maybe is if the game is already won and the opponent is already defeated on their knees begging for mercy. Never early in the game when the battle is still to be fought. We are just a team of super nice guys and I agree we will never become a serious side until we get that unsociable edge about us. Can't believe Pendles did that, it set the tone and we rolled over exposing our very soft underbelly.

Get ready for the Patrick Cripps love fest on Collingwoods social media pages in the lead up to Carlton game....🤬

BEAMER09 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:30 pm

Dark Beanie wrote:
inxs88 wrote:
Magpies035 wrote:
Just embarrassing Collingwood
Put aside injuries, short breaks whatever you want to add

We have not improved as a side since 2012

We had a good patch 2018 and hung on in 2019

We have recruited badly
We have poor skills
Coaching staff, Fitness staff Are all overrated

We had a review under Geoff Walsh. Gave Buckley all the support for n the world.

We are not a feared club
Teams are not afraid of us

It’s like reliving the same nightmare year in year out

Enough is enough

Thanks Eddy And Bucks time for complete overhaul

We also aren't a destination club

We never land a big fish

We already have big fish. As the saying goes '2 is a company, 3 is a crowd'.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:20 pm

piedys wrote:
5 from the wing on debut wrote:
Cruisinwithdids wrote:
Collingwood during the Buckley era have a poor history at selection by favouring Buckley ‘yes men’. How Lynden Dunn can be on an AFL ground with that body shape is beyond comprehension. It is embarrassing. And Stevenson gets dropped. Ridiculous

His physical condition is pathetic for a professional athlete. He let himself go so I assume that he didn’t believe he was ever going to be playing again.

Thing is, I wouldn't go delisting him from the rookie list in a hurry either for 2021; our talls are all falling over. He knows he is insurance-only now.
He can be played either back or forward, for as long as his ACL holds up.
he probably didnt think he would play again, he cried when he found out, so that says a lot. how old is he? its a pretty bloody hard routine if your no chance of a game, and while he wasnt much yesterday, i for one will remember fondly his goal last week, sorry, 4 $£$%^%%$ days ago, that would have meant the world to him. yes im part of the problem, too sentimental, but if ever there was a time for sentiment it is these trying times. The AFL hate us, we never get a break, as others said with that fixture, and the injuries from this ridiculous compressed season, and OMFG some of the worst umpiring i have ever seen, WE HAD NO CHANCE. They dont want us to win. we are pretty much the only supporters who stick around in tough times, yes the tiger fans did too, but they take our money and treat us like garbage. the umpiring has to be addressed. i dont want any more melbourne collingwood special day games, yes Daniher is doing amazing things, but the sentiment is against us when we get on the ground. Im $£$%^%%$ over it. someone get Eddie aside, tell him to keep his trap shut unless its for things that help us, like yes, say something about the umpire bias. Clarko got away with it. Make sure we are not propping up any unsustainable clubs, i dont care who they are, pay up or **** off. these are the things we should be standing up for. protect us, because the AF $£$%^%%$ L just use us.

We need a dedicated genuine original fair dinkum forward. Period. what ever it $£$%^%%$ takes. much as id love a fairy tale i know we will never get, this year is done, so play the kids, get rid of the assistance, gets decent ones, Bucks has another year and he wont go, so deal with it. And get tough. dont make excuses for player behaviour. i for one though, wasnt worried about Pendles picking up an opposition player, thats classy, thats sportmanship, unlike their 22 who barely looked at checkers last night. it was an accident, nothing in it but he was clearly out cold, stop the $£$%^%%$ game.

thankyou for the memories, Beams, just pay it out if he wont do the right and moral thing, Dunne, Reid, probably Varcoe. trade bait or free to a good home, JT, Wills (too small) Id like to see Cox get another shot before deciding on him.

and if anyone (mates with) up before this godforsaken year ends on New years eve when the clock strikes 12, fine them, make them pay, im not going to say trade them, it might be one we need. if its not though, see you later. dont make excuses. we are all doing it hard, and they are in a resort in QLD with every wish their command!

im not slamming anyone for last night. it has been coming. id rather say well done Ruscoe for showing the guts to play it out.

but im truly done AFL, that tunnel to sidey was dangerous and it went against him? there is no way in hell that 50 paid was right, the ball did not travel far enough to be a mark. No push in the back to Daicos, and the throwing, **** me! this new holding interpretation is destroying the game, no one wants to tackle. and dont get me started on the ducking frees, does someone need to break a neck for it to stop being rewarded. **** YOU AFL.

go Pies!

Last edited by think positive on Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sicks Bux Sagittarius

Hal 2003-2019

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:21 pm

Monco Matt wrote:
3rd degree wrote:

That's what players are like these days. They've been emasculated by the AFL's insistence of them to be role models. Although I don't think Toby Greene & Sam Powell-Pepper got the memo.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:28 pm

Sicks Bux wrote:
Monco Matt wrote:
3rd degree wrote:

That's what players are like these days. They've been emasculated by the AFL's insistence of them to be role models. Although I don't think Toby Greene & Sam Powell-Pepper got the memo.

picking up an opposition player is not emasculating.

magpieazza 

magpieazza

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:47 pm

I f@#$%ing hate how it looks like now Carlton are on their way up and we never made good of the opportunities we had while we were in our window.
We have the second oldest list in the AFL and honestly its time to rebuild IMO.
Trade Cox, Treloar, De Goey and all our injury plagues players.

Fix the f@#$%ing training ground so our players legs dont get worn down so quickly, if that is the problem.....or train somewhere else!!!

I would even trade Elliot if the trade was right. Time to get some early draft picks in...please.

orie Cancer

A MADPIE FOR LIFE

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:49 pm
Post subject: pies v demonsReply with quote

PyreneesPie wrote:
ANNODAM wrote:
Assholes those Melbourne pricks...
Checkers goes down & they're high fiving each other, go & get fk'ed, you pillow biting shit infested c*nts!

Kinda gotta agree! I didn't notice that when Brody went down, but Melbourne will fall in a heap when they come up against the ladder leaders and it will be wonderful to see!!!!

REALLY! Did that happen ?? Surely not.
I am sure it wasn't personnel. The players have respect for courage shown in action.

orie Cancer

A MADPIE FOR LIFE

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:54 pm

simon tonna wrote:
3rd degree wrote:

Yeah it was like he didn't mean to do it and I hope I didn't hurt you also mate.

Yeah, what the hell was that about?

It's not SOCCER....
We are too $£$%^%%$ NICE.
Sad to say no tough nuts in this team. Probably Maynard but not yesterday.
Mad

magpieazza 

magpieazza

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:00 pm

Could someone tell me whats going on with Tom Wilson and Nathan Murphy, Ive heard some great things about both of them and now would be a great time to play them......
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:08 pm

orie wrote:
simon tonna wrote:
3rd degree wrote:

Yeah it was like he didn't mean to do it and I hope I didn't hurt you also mate.

Yeah, what the hell was that about?

It's not SOCCER....
We are too $�$%^%%$ NICE.
Sad to say no tough nuts in this team. Probably Maynard but not yesterday.
Mad

Maynard, Adams and Mihocek are all tough as nails, but that's about it.
woodys_world69 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:15 pm

If Mason Cox doesnt get a game next week he literally never will for collingwood ever again
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 12 of 15   

Jump to: