Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Smash them Port WANKERS

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:59 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiss wrote:
Agree Joffa 100%. Port fans attacked my wife at Alberton some years ago and sprayed her with beer. I have never forgiven or forgotten.

Not accusing you of making up this story, Hiss, but a) what were you and your wife doing at Port's training oval; and b) Port Adelaide didn't exist until 1870, long after she was in her prime, so I'm not sure this checks out.

Sicks Bux Sagittarius

Hal 2003-2019

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:11 pm

Mossi wrote:
KenH wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:
If Collingwood don't win the flag I hope Port do.

Agree with you Rudeboy, If Pies don't make the Granny I will be barracking for Port.

And I am with you both!

Same. If I had to pick a second team it would be Port. That said I notice a lot of people seem to be resigned to us losing to them in the last round. F#ck that. Get out there and bury em, Pies!

RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:05 pm

We will beat Port.
joffa corfe 

PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:00 pm

I'm in Nandi for a few weeks visiting friends, watching the mighty pies, waiting for a flight back to Oz eventually whenever that maybe.

Go Pies tonight v GC.

Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:32 pm

joffa corfe wrote:
I'm in Nandi for a few weeks visiting friends, watching the mighty pies, waiting for a flight back to Oz eventually whenever that maybe.

Go Pies tonight v GC.

Joffa I am sure I speak for all in the Mighty Magpie Army, you are the true spiritual leader of our Club and we all desperately need you back leading our Army in 2021. You are our William Wallace. A man forged in the iron of Victoria Park and known throughout AFL football as a born leader. You have been Collingwood through all our ups and downs yet your loyalty never faltered. The Cheersquad is not the same without its Life Chairman and President sitting there commanding it in battle. Our city is suffering at the moment in lockdown and a man of your great standing is surely missed! When Eddie does stand aside there would be no better replacement then you to lead our Club to the success that has evaded us. Melbourne needs great characters in these challenging times. You are part of our fabric and soul. Collingwood will be a powerhouse again with you back amongst us.

joffa corfe 

PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:49 pm

Hiss wrote:
joffa corfe wrote:

Go Pies tonight v GC.

Joffa I am sure I speak for all in the Mighty Magpie Army, you are the true spiritual leader of our Club and we all desperately need you back leading our Army in 2021. You are our William Wallace. A man forged in the iron of Victoria Park and known throughout AFL football as a born leader. You have been Collingwood through all our ups and downs yet your loyalty never faltered. The Cheersquad is not the same without its Life Chairman and President sitting there commanding it in battle. Our city is suffering at the moment in lockdown and a man of your great standing is surely missed! When Eddie does stand aside there would be no better replacement then you to lead our Club to the success that has evaded us. Melbourne needs great characters in these challenging times. You are part of our fabric and soul. Collingwood will be a powerhouse again with you back amongst us.

Hiss I have never laughed so much mate and thank you in all sincerity.

My days in melb are over my new abode will be Brisbane then to Cairns and Townsville for fruit picking. So the plan is three months in Oz to earn a few dollars then back to village life in Fiji for two to three months and back to fruit picking in Oz so on and so on.

After twenty years of night shift with the Salvos I was mentally exhausted and physically quite unwell after eight months here I've dropped some 33 kgs and black as a Fijian

I have never felt better. Thanks hiss love reading your postings here on Nick's

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: