Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Coronavirus 3 - Al Pacino's turn to mumble

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 198, 199, 200  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:21 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I assumed it meant he had fallen over and not hit his head so not too serious.

Although interesting that initial reports from Merlino said no ambulance and yet this afternoon Dan is thanking AV paramedics.

But then again Merlino has never seemed too on top of things, during the fires last summer he was shocked to learn that Dan was actually away on holidays and had no idea who was actually acting Premier at that stage!
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:43 pm

eddiesmith wrote:
I assumed it meant he had fallen over and not hit his head so not too serious.

Although interesting that initial reports from Merlino said no ambulance and yet this afternoon Dan is thanking AV paramedics.

But then again Merlino has never seemed too on top of things, during the fires last summer he was shocked to learn that Dan was actually away on holidays and had no idea who was actually acting Premier at that stage!

Yes your hero Scotty from Marketing went to Hawaii when Australia was burning. Andrews was always here during fires and the virus. However you and facts sleep in different beds.

You do win the prize for fiction though. Congratulations.

eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:47 pm

ScoMo took a well deserved holiday after 3 months continuous support for the NSW and QLD fires, Danny was on holidays whilst his state was burning and the EMV Commissioner was urging all Victorians on holidays in Gippsland to head home immediately.

But it was more the point that the acting Premier of the State is generally clueless to what's actually happening in his state, doesn't even know half the time when he is acting Premier
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:49 pm

stui magpie wrote:
They're going everywhere except Victoria Dave, cos everywhere else can run Hotel Quarantine Laughing

Then Great every where else can have all the Hotel Quartine while Victoria won't have too Very Happy

eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:50 pm

Dave The Man wrote:
stui magpie wrote:
They're going everywhere except Victoria Dave, cos everywhere else can run Hotel Quarantine Laughing

Then Great every where else can have all the Hotel Quartine while Victoria won't have too Very Happy

Then Albo can keep whining about Australians stranded overseas whilst ignoring the entire reason for the delay is Dan Andrews incompetence.
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:52 pm

eddiesmith wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
stui magpie wrote:

Then Albo can keep whining about Australians stranded overseas whilst ignoring the entire reason for the delay is Dan Andrews incompetence.

Then how about all the Other States Step Up then and Take all of Victoria's Return Travelers then Wink

eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:07 pm

They are already at capacity! NSW takes about 50% of all returned travellers whilst the other states do a little and Victoria does nothing.
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:49 pm

David wrote:
Not much to laugh about, seems like a pretty nasty injury:

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/live/2021/mar/09/australia-news-live-apprentice-wage-subsidy-scott-morrison-christian-porter-julie-bishop-linda-reynolds-meghan-harry-oprah-republic

Daniel Andrews wrote:
Early this morning, I was admitted to hospital after slipping and falling on wet and slippery stairs. A CT scan has revealed several broken ribs and vertebrae damage, and subsequent medical advice has recommended I remain in intensive care for the next few days.

geez I hope he's in a public hospital. Imagine the opportunities with the Premier captive in ICU to bang home the message that Hospitals could use some more money instead of spending it all on dodgy inquiries, legal fees to avoid dodgy inquiries, digging trenches and tunnels and not building roads

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:29 pm

eddiesmith wrote:
ScoMo took a well deserved holiday after 3 months continuous support for the NSW and QLD fires, Danny was on holidays whilst his state was burning and the EMV Commissioner was urging all Victorians on holidays in Gippsland to head home immediately.

Yes and Donald Trump won the election. Like I said you and the truth lie in different beds & I use the word lie advisedly. Congratulations on your award for fiction.

The real CFA told Scotty what to do when he got back, remember?

"A firefighter has stopped to deliver a blunt and expletive-laced message to embattled Prime Minister Scott Morrison.

The unnamed firefighter pulled his truck over in front of a 7NEWS camera filming in Nelligen, on the NSW South Coast, to tell the PM to "get f**ked"
."

https://7news.com.au/news/bushfires/australia-bushfires-firefighters-expletive-laced-rant-at-scott-morrison-c-633134

2 Firefighters Die in Australia Fires and Scott Morrison Ends Vacation
Facing harsh criticism for his absence, the prime minister said he would return from a Hawaii trip following the deaths of two volunteer firefighters

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/19/world/australia/fires-firefighters-killed-scott-morrison.html

.."The Australian prime minister, Scott Morrison, unsuccessfully goes to shake the hand of a firefighter in the Bega Valley township of Cobargo. 'I don't really want to shake your hand,' the firefighter says

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/video/2020/jan/03/i-dont-really-want-to-scott-morrisons-attempts-to-shake-hands-in-cobargo-rejected-video

Seems you've forgotton.......Remember, genuine firefighters telling Scotty his marketting wasnt working and he f*cked up badly by relinquishing his responsibilities as the leader of the country by going on holidays.

Like shooting fish in a barrel.

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:35 pm

Woods Of Ypres wrote:
eddiesmith did a merry jig with the news

re contract tracers in Vic, they are are all useless not just Vic.
when I was considered being a 'close contact' ie Terminal 4 at Melb airport, I had all sorts of idiots calling me from various NT & QLD departments. It is clear none of them have a central database or communicate with each other. I must have explained myself 15 times from scratch again and again.

It's where the federal govemnent has failed and abrogated it's responsibility: quarantine is a federal responsibiity, period. While the national cabinet had some good successes The Morrison govenment's single biggest failure is not taking responsibility for quarantine with such things as a national system.

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:43 pm

David wrote:

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/live/2021/mar/09/australia-news-live-apprentice-wage-subsidy-scott-morrison-christian-porter-julie-bishop-linda-reynolds-meghan-harry-oprah-republic

Daniel Andrews wrote:
Early this morning, I was admitted to hospital after slipping and falling on wet and slippery stairs. A CT scan has revealed several broken ribs and vertebrae damage, and subsequent medical advice has recommended I remain in intensive care for the next few days.

Very serious: Fractured ribs while very painful can also result in a punctured lung.

*Linda Reynolds (cardiac - really mental health) after not supporting a woman staffer who was raped and calling her a lying cow
*The alleged rapist Christian Porter who is not a fit a proper person to be the nations first law officer on mental health leave
* Greg Hunt a lung infection
* The twice elected Premier of Victoria the Right Honourable Daniel Andrews who has really done a job on himself being in ICU - very painful

eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:43 pm

watt price tully wrote:
eddiesmith wrote:

Yes and Donald Trump won the election. Like I said you and the truth lie in different beds & I use the word lie advisedly. Congratulations on your award for fiction.

"A firefighter has stopped to deliver a blunt and expletive-laced message to embattled Prime Minister Scott Morrison.

The unnamed firefighter pulled his truck over in front of a 7NEWS camera filming in Nelligen, on the NSW South Coast, to tell the PM to "get f**ked"
."

https://7news.com.au/news/bushfires/australia-bushfires-firefighters-expletive-laced-rant-at-scott-morrison-c-633134

Facing harsh criticism for his absence, the prime minister said he would return from a Hawaii trip following the deaths of two volunteer firefighters

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/19/world/australia/fires-firefighters-killed-scott-morrison.html

.."The Australian prime minister, Scott Morrison, unsuccessfully goes to shake the hand of a firefighter in the Bega Valley township of Cobargo. 'I don't really want to shake your hand,' the firefighter says

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/video/2020/jan/03/i-dont-really-want-to-scott-morrisons-attempts-to-shake-hands-in-cobargo-rejected-video

Seems you've forgotton.......Remember, genuine firefighters telling Scotty his marketting wasnt working and he f*cked up badly by relinquishing his responsibilities as the leader of the country by going on holidays.

And that has what to do with the acting premier of Victoria being completely clueless yet again?

Oh btw if you want to be the man of facts, try getting yours right. There is no CFA in NSW.

Did those articles include the bogan who blamed Scotty for the lack of funding the NSW RFS gets? Yeah, if that’s the intelligence levels of your average ALP voter, it’s no wonder they keep losing.
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:47 pm

stui magpie wrote:
David wrote:

Daniel Andrews wrote:

geez I hope he's in a public hospital. Imagine the opportunities with the Premier captive in ICU to bang home the message that Hospitals could use some more money instead of spending it all on dodgy inquiries, legal fees to avoid dodgy inquiries, digging trenches and tunnels and not building roads

Actually Victoria probably leads the country with respect to time to be seen including ambulance times for Acute Health presentations which this would fit under.

Andrews has pumped heaps into acute health: it leads the country

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:54 pm

eddiesmith wrote:
watt price tully wrote:
eddiesmith wrote:

."

And that has what to do with the acting premier of Victoria being completely clueless yet again?

Oh btw if you want to be the man of facts, try getting yours right. There is no CFA in NSW.

Did those articles include the bogan who blamed Scotty for the lack of funding the NSW RFS gets? Yeah, if that’s the intelligence levels of your average ALP voter, it’s no wonder they keep losing.

Stop being a tosser: volunteer firefighters are volunteer fightfighters no matter what state they are in.

Even Morrison said if he had his time again he would not have made such a poor decision to go on leave when the country was burning. Scotty f*cked up & he knew it, volunteer firerfightersknew it, Scotty knew it, everyone knew it except it seems you.

eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:56 pm

You want to be anal about your facts then **** it up yourself time and time again. If you want to play the game, you’ve got to accept when you’re wrong.

CFA does not stand for “Volunteer Firefighters in any state or country...”

But given those same bogans think the Federal government is responsible for funding state fire services, well I wouldn’t be putting much faith in their opinions

Last edited by eddiesmith on Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 198, 199, 200  Next
Page 69 of 200   

Jump to: