Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Coronavirus 3 - Al Pacino's turn to mumble

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 148, 149, 150 ... 198, 199, 200  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:56 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Not looking good in Sidanee currently.
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:33 pm

NSW is holding a second press conference today, at 2pm. That can't be good news.
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:55 pm

The lesson here is if NSW with the best contact tracing in the country can't stop this Delta strain without locking down, nothing can.

Things could get very ugly with travelling Victorians seemingly wanting to make every other state pays.

KenH Gemini

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:00 pm

stui magpie wrote:
The lesson here is if NSW with the best contact tracing in the country can't stop this Delta strain without locking down, nothing can.

Things could get very ugly with travelling Victorians seemingly wanting to make every other state pays.

???

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:44 pm

KenH wrote:
stui magpie wrote:

???

Guy from Melbourne went to Sydney to see his daughter and bought Covid back with him. Heard on the radio another Victorian may have potentially infected hundreds of people at an NT mine, those people are FIFO and are now all over the cou try.

Also lets not mention the 2 dicks who drove up to Qld through NSW and now have over $10k in fines.

KenH Gemini

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:35 pm

stui magpie wrote:
KenH wrote:
stui magpie wrote:

???

Guy from Melbourne went to Sydney to see his daughter and bought Covid back with him. Heard on the radio another Victorian may have potentially infected hundreds of people at an NT mine, those people are FIFO and are now all over the cou try.

Also lets not mention the 2 dicks who drove up to Qld through NSW and now have over $10k in fines.

And the 15 Sydneysiders from the red zone who tried to get into Vic today but got sent back? I heard that the miner looks likes he got infected the day after he left Vic? If you love NSW so much leave Vic and join them. I don't believe any State or Territory have any better behave people than any others, we have all got selfish pricks in every state!
It effing annoys me that people are always blaming Vic.

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:44 pm

Quote:
Three travellers from New South Wales have been arrested in the South Australian outback town of Coober Pedy after earlier trying to fly into the Northern Territory.

SA Police said two women and a man had flown from Griffith to Coober Pedy in a private plane on Thursday, even though they were not allowed to enter South Australia.

They were denied entry to the NT on Friday and returned to the outback opal mining town.

Police say they were tracked down to a karaoke session at the United Bowling Club early this morning and will appear in court on Monday.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-06-26/three-nsw-residents-arrested-after-flying-into-coober-pedy/100246682
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:01 pm

stui magpie wrote:

Well didn't it all start in South Australia.

Don't have to take Pot Shots at Victorians every chance you get on this Thread

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:10 pm

I think it's sad what the country is turning into since the pandemic started.

We're dividing ourselves as if we're living in a pre-Federation era. We're all Australians at the end of the day.

I hope NSW can get on top of this outbreak.

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:21 pm

Jezza wrote:

We're dividing ourselves as if we're living in a pre-Federation era. We're all Australians at the end of the day.

Mate, did u see your glorious leaders presser today about how good NSW are; FFS. This Federal government has been a disaster picking sides, picking favourites, being incredibly divisive while failing to take any responsibility for providing quarantine leadership.

When a right winger says look how divisive we’ve become ignores the elephant in the room: the fish has rotted at Scotty from Marketing’s head. (Far be it from me to mix my animal metaphors)

Sheesh

Dark Beanie Gemini

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:22 pm

The miner quarantined in Brisbane before flying to NT.
At this stage it is thought that they caught COVID in the quarantine hotel

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:28 pm

watt price tully wrote:
Jezza wrote:

Mate, did u see your glorious leaders presser today about how good NSW are; FFS. This Federal government has been a disaster picking sides, picking favourites, being incredibly divisive while failing to take any responsibility for providing quarantine leadership.

When a right winger says look how divisive we’ve become ignores the elephant in the room: the fish has rotted at Scotty from Marketing’s head. (Far be it from me to mix my animal metaphors)

Sheesh

The Coalition Clowns are the Major Reason why he so far behind with our Vaccination Roll Out and that is said to be the Main Thing that will stop Lockdowns and what we are only about 5% of people who are Fully Vaccinated.

Places like the UK and US are looking to open back normal again soon

eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:30 pm

Dave The Man wrote:
stui magpie wrote:

Well didn't it all start in South Australia.

Don't have to take Pot Shots at Victorians every chance you get on this Thread

No, the delta strain has come from Victorian hotel quarantine leak and air crew in NSW, the SA leak was something separate and in Victorias case, probably very lucky they were already in lockdown before it started spreading too quickly.

But the latest Victorian hotel quarantine outbreak gets sidelined because the case from SA happened first.
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:32 pm

Dark Beanie wrote:
The miner quarantined in Brisbane before flying to NT.
At this stage it is thought that they caught COVID in the quarantine hotel

Hotel Quarantine when Covid is in it is pretty much Useless

Last edited by Dave The Man on Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:37 pm

watt price tully wrote:
Jezza wrote:

Sheesh

"your glorious leader"?

My post was apolitical.

If we want to play this game, “your glorious leader” in Victoria killed 800 people last year while he got a pay rise and abdicated responsibility.

Last edited by Jezza on Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 148, 149, 150 ... 198, 199, 200  Next
Page 149 of 200   

Jump to: