Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Coronavirus 3 - Al Pacino's turn to mumble

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 150, 151, 152 ... 198, 199, 200  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:41 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

KenH wrote:
stui magpie wrote:
KenH wrote:
stui magpie wrote:
The lesson here is if NSW with the best contact tracing in the country can't stop this Delta strain without locking down, nothing can.

Things could get very ugly with travelling Victorians seemingly wanting to make every other state pays.

???

Guy from Melbourne went to Sydney to see his daughter and bought Covid back with him. Heard on the radio another Victorian may have potentially infected hundreds of people at an NT mine, those people are FIFO and are now all over the cou try.

Also lets not mention the 2 dicks who drove up to Qld through NSW and now have over $10k in fines.

And the 15 Sydneysiders from the red zone who tried to get into Vic today but got sent back? I heard that the miner looks likes he got infected the day after he left Vic? If you love NSW so much leave Vic and join them. I don't believe any State or Territory have any better behave people than any others, we have all got selfish pricks in every state!
It effing annoys me that people are always blaming Vic.

Settle petal, I am in NSW, came up last week.

I was just pointing out the Victorian involvement as I saw WPT was back and got in before he could start his normal blame game.

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:53 am

Jezza wrote:
I think it's sad what the country is turning into since the pandemic started.

We're dividing ourselves as if we're living in a pre-Federation era. We're all Australians at the end of the day.

I hope NSW can get on top of this outbreak.

I don’t think we need to worry about the future of federation – all this NSW vs Vic. stuff is just a proxy for partisan bickering. NSW = Liberals, Vic. = Labor. That’s it. You’d see the same posters take opposite sides if the parties in power were reversed.

eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:29 am

Yeah a lockdown is the only way to have stopped it, just look at Victoria last year who managed to export the virus whilst in lockdown. Oh wait…
eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:42 am

Any calls for QLD to lockdown? Now they’ve exported the virus to the NT and got it out in the community I’m assuming the only answer is statewide lockdowns now?
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:09 pm

And in NSW:

30 new community cases. All of those cases are said to be linked to the Bondi cluster.

NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian says 11 of those cases were already in isolation. That's of course, another way of saying that 19 of the new cases were not in isolation.
eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:49 pm

NT into lockdown due to the QLD virus

I’m assuming Annastacia will resign immediately
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:13 pm

Pies4shaw wrote:
And in NSW:

30 new community cases. All of those cases are said to be linked to the Bondi cluster.

NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian says 11 of those cases were already in isolation. That's of course, another way of saying that 19 of the new cases were not in isolation.

Of course it is.

Gladys has said it will get worse before it gets better. The LGA lockdown leaked, with new cases popping up in other LGA's so she had no choice.

She's even gone Regional. First time Masks have been required indoors in rural and regional NSW. Apart from that and some social distancing rules though, it's open for business as usual.

Not all of the locals will be happy though, called in to get petrol to come back to Melbourne this morning, the servo had the signs up and a box of masks just inside the door so if someone came in without a mask, they'd ask them to take a free one and put it on.

One silly old coot walked in without one, ignored the staff and others who asked him to put one on, grabbed his 2 bottles of milk and took them to the counter where he was clearly asked to put a mask on before being served.

He left the milk on the counter and stormed out to his car. Good luck dickhead, you'll get the same at the supermarket

doriswilgus 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:16 pm

David wrote:
Jezza wrote:
I think it's sad what the country is turning into since the pandemic started.

We're dividing ourselves as if we're living in a pre-Federation era. We're all Australians at the end of the day.

I hope NSW can get on top of this outbreak.

I don’t think we need to worry about the future of federation – all this NSW vs Vic. stuff is just a proxy for partisan bickering. NSW = Liberals, Vic. = Labor. That’s it. You’d see the same posters take opposite sides if the parties in power were reversed.

Well said,David.I agree with everything you’ve said there.There’s so much political point scoring here about the pandemic.This state versus this state.My side of politics handles it so much better than your side etc.You can see examples of it on this very page.Really,we’re all Australians here.We should be wishing every state well in its fight against the coronavirus,not trying to score points every chance we get,
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:20 pm

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E4zOTD4VcAcotcz?format=jpg&name=small

Glady Does not Look so Smart now

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:23 pm

stui magpie wrote:
Jezza wrote:
If you think Morrison is my "mate", you clearly don't know much about me.

Cut the insults out. You're not helping your cause.

That's what he does. All quiet while Victoria is locked down but as soon as NSW is in trouble he reappears with his gibes, insults and hindsight wisdom. Rolling Eyes

Same with lot of Media in NSW having a Shot at Melbourne/Victoria and there Goverment.

But they think it's End of the World with NSW/Sydney in Lockdown

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:42 pm

Dave The Man wrote:

What can I say Dave, clearly this Delta variant is something serious. The NSW Contact Tracing processes are the best in Australia, they were on top of this but like happened in Victoria with the lesser variant, the geographic spread became too much so they made the call to lock down greater Sydney for the first time.

It's good learnings. If NSW can't contain the Delta variant without a lockdown, other states need not bother trying.

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:55 pm

What happened to Dandrews in his own words.

https://twitter.com/DanielAndrewsMP/status/1409017592665104385

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:15 pm

stui magpie wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:

What can I say Dave, clearly this Delta variant is something serious. The NSW Contact Tracing processes are the best in Australia, they were on top of this but like happened in Victoria with the lesser variant, the geographic spread became too much so they made the call to lock down greater Sydney for the first time.

It's good learnings. If NSW can't contain the Delta variant without a lockdown, other states need not bother trying.

NSW is lot Bigger then Victoria.

Guess then all Borders should be Shut while Delta Variant is in Australia then

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:33 pm

^

No, don't shut internal borders but maybe we just don't bring any international flights in or at least flights from places that have variants of concern.

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:44 pm

stui magpie wrote:
^

No, don't shut internal borders but maybe we just don't bring any international flights in or at least flights from places that have variants of concern.

Stop International Flights I agree with as that will stop Covid coming into Australasia.

We should never kept our Borders open to India when they where getting 300k Cases a Day and long before then

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 150, 151, 152 ... 198, 199, 200  Next
Page 151 of 200   

Jump to: