Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Brace For Season 2021 Impact

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:13 pm
Post subject: Brace For Season 2021 ImpactReply with quote

Considering the utter mess we have made of our negotiations with player contracts and the emergency ejection during trade week resulting in public ridicule and humiliation, it is fair to suggest we are at a all time low ebb. There is no hiding from the disaster this is and the arrogance in which supporters have been treated, not to mention paid up members. The lack of visible respect for members has led me to withdraw my support previously given to our Board and our President. I am now simply fed up and angry with what is happening. The membership of our Club is not some dumb ALP branch easily manipulated and stacked, then discarded once used for power and ego driven ambitions. We no longer have a real home ground, our history has been progressively trashed, we have no chance of being finals ready in the foreseeable future, players being tossed out without warning , and morale of members at an all time low. The only salvation in my view would be for leadership change as quick as possible. We must now fight to regain control of our Club and restore it to that great passion that we loved and bled for at Victoria Park. We must at least leave our grandchildren something close to what we inherited and try to reverse some of the corporate soulless culture imposed over the last couple of decades . I am afraid if it is allowed to continue, we should brace for a shocker 2021 season crash landing.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:18 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

^ Hmmm..... few days ago u were banging on bout club loyalty, stick fast with eddie and Bucks, no room for traitors, back the Board, Bucks will take us to the promised land, side by side, be loyal to the Club, blah blah.Now you do a complete backflip, 180 degrees, and call for a total cleanout. You remind me of Morrison one day before he toppled Turnbull, when he put his hand on his shoulder, and said, " i back this Prime Minister totally, hes the man" !

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
WhyPhilWhy? 

WhyPhilWhy?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:36 am

What bait are you using for snapper?
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:16 pm
Post subject: Post ReplyReply with quote

It is important people who disagree mind their own business and not engage in personal attacks on others. Surely they can simply mind their own business. If you haven’t got something nice to say about another post then don’t say it. Really sad you keep being nasty. As for Eddie and our Board, they are all very decent hard working people who have our Club in their hearts. Eddie has been exceptional as our President. But as I have said, I feel it is time for a change and hope it can be a smooth, respectful and calm transition. Eddie deserves to go out on a high note and be remembered for his passion and incredibly hard work he has put into our Club. Disagree with Ed and our Board all we like, no one can question the hard work and incredible effort they apply to the task. This is a disagreement about policy and management style. I do not question Eddie as a decent hardworking passionate Collingwood supporter who has done a sensational job as our President. My views about Social Club, lists etc , are issues around commercial differences. We need to unite as a Club and heal our differences. As time passes and I reflect , these are my real thoughts.
Leggie Aries

Bucks for PM.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:43 pm

I actually thought you withdrew your support for the board and our president years ago.
inxs88 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:46 am

The best thing about Hiss' rants is the picture of "The Sweeney"
BazBoy 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:51 am

On the playing of football in 2021 !! I have a quiet optimism that we won’t crumble in respect to the torrid last two weeks

There will be the usual variable’s like injuries (a possible suspension too) and the improvement of the sides both inside the eight this year and the sides that didn’t make the eight

The season may well define Nathan,s future

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:01 pm

^ WE MUST make the Finals for Bucks too survive past next season, id say.

BazBoy 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:07 pm

Yes because there’s a limit to how long Ed can watch his back
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:55 pm

I've always thought you were Eddie. Wink
BazBoy 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:57 pm

Nope
simon tonna 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:22 am

We have dropped well behind the pack. Our defence first mentality is fine and I’m glad we have instilled the mind set but we’re like the NSW blues in such a way in that we can’t find avenues to scoring.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:17 pm

^ all Clubs had trouble scoring in this covid season tho, i recall one game, the Tigers beat the swans, by only scoring four goals, and the cats beat some one with ionly six goals, was not a scoring season, this virus one.

simon tonna 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:19 am

Piesnchess wrote:
^ all Clubs had trouble scoring in this covid season tho, i recall one game, the Tigers beat the swans, by only scoring four goals, and the cats beat some one with ionly six goals, was not a scoring season, this virus one.

But Sydney can make the best look horrible in the way they drag you down to their level.

LaurieHolden Aquarius

Floreat Gymnorhina tyrannica

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:45 pm

inxs88 wrote:
The best thing about Hiss' rants is the picture of "The Sweeney"

Do you think Hiss gets around in a 1974 Ford Consul 3000 GT?...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: