Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Move to Tasmania to save the club.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Haff Capricorn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:35 pm
Post subject: Move to Tasmania to save the club.Reply with quote

Absolute joke of a club right now.
Boared coup. Salary cap problems. No leadership. Horrid recruiting (none of the 2020 crop are anywhere near it).
Shut the doors. There is nothing to salvage.
Only hope of to move to Tasmania. Go the Tasmanian fire ants. Black and white colours would be the only thing with saving from this shit show.

Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:36 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

That’s treasonous! Surrender your membership.
Haff Capricorn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:41 pm

Hiss wrote:

You of all people should see the rable this club has become.

Raw Hammer 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:45 pm

I got suckered into the club’s $1 membership last month to entice me back into the fold. Thinking I wasted 100 cents.
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:46 pm

Yes I can but I wouldn’t support a retreat to bloody Tasmania. I will not go down there in the freezing winter with blasting Antarctic winds to watch my Team that was founded in 1892 Carringbush. Our soul is in Collingwood. Victoria Park. Tasmania does not deserve a AFL side. You can’t trust the State Governments to not randomly keep shutting borders. So let’s bring the AFL back to Victoria. The National game is finished.
Haff Capricorn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:49 pm

Hiss wrote:
Yes I can but I wouldn’t support a retreat to bloody Tasmania. I will not go down there in the freezing winter with blasting Antarctic winds to watch my Team that was founded in 1892 Carringbush. Our soul is in Collingwood. Victoria Park. Tasmania does not deserve a AFL side. You can’t trust the State Governments to not randomly keep shutting borders. So let’s bring the AFL back to Victoria. The National game is finished.

Don’t then. You don’t get a vote. The club doesn’t want you. It doesn’t need you to fail. Might as well fail as far away as possible.

Haff Capricorn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:49 pm

Raw Hammer wrote:
I got suckered into the club’s $1 membership last month to entice me back into the fold. Thinking I wasted 100 cents.

You did. Travel Tasmania thanks you for your donation.

piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:22 am

Don't give Graham Wright any more bright ideas; he's got enough shit to fix, thanks to McGuire, Guy, Hine, Buckley and co.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:29 am
Post subject: Re: Move to Tasmania to save the club.Reply with quote

Haff wrote:
Absolute joke of a club right now.
Boared coup. Salary cap problems. No leadership. Horrid recruiting (none of the 2020 crop are anywhere near it).
Shut the doors. There is nothing to salvage.
Only hope of to move to Tasmania. Go the Tasmanian fire ants. Black and white colours would be the only thing with saving from this shit show.

Piss off and barrack for the Saints u moron, you are not a Collingwood fan in any way, shape or form, so bugger off and dont let the door hit your traitorous arse on the way out. Exclamation Mad

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Magpietothemax Taurus

magpietothemax

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:19 am

Hiss wrote:

Agree Hiss.
This guy is motivated only by anger and resentment that what he wants doesnt immediately happen.
Pathetic dummy spit

Magpietothemax Taurus

magpietothemax

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:27 am

piedys wrote:
Don't give Graham Wright any more bright ideas; he's got enough shit to fix, thanks to McGuire, Guy, Hine, Buckley and co.

exactly, piedsy.
The legacy of the Bux and MacGuire (post 2010) era is a searing scar through our most vital organs.
Not sure about Ned Guy. Think he was a Fall Guy, more than a Ned.
Hine... yeah, I have not been impressed overall, but i get the feeling that his selections were driven by Bux.
He got one right with Jaidyn Stephenson, but Bux made sure it would not actually blossom. I think all the members of our staff, assistant coaches, recruiters etc were poisoned by the authoritarian environment created by Bux. Bux backed off in 2018, due to the review which salvaged him more time, but after Longmuir left, Bux had no compass to guide him. The assistant coaches were beholden to him, and were unable to project any positive alternative. Hence they need to go as well.

Haff Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:47 am

Magpietothemax wrote:
Hiss wrote:

Agree Hiss.
This guy is motivated only by anger and resentment that what he wants doesnt immediately happen.
Pathetic dummy spit

And two bottles of red.

derkd 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:48 am

Lol I must say to all of you who took part in this thread. It did give me a good giggle.

Am I out of sink or something? The result was pretty much as expected.. I just nodded when I saw the score line.

You have a team full of kids, and with a load of injuries and nothing left to play for in the season not even a coach (in Collingwood).

Up against a very good team who are a genuine premiership threat pushing for top 4 (in Brisbane). Who didn't see a drumming coming?. I remember I commented in the game thread after about 5 mins..."your all better of shutting your eyes for this one".
Laughing

Anyway carry on with whatever crazy ideas your discussing.

Haff Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:55 am

Yeah look, I had the fire pit going all afternoon, having a quiet glass of red that turned into a few bottles. Pretty funny though!
schuey07 Aries

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:56 am

derkd wrote:
Lol I must say to all of you who took part in this thread. It did give me a good giggle.

Am I out of sink or something? The result was pretty much as expected.. I just nodded when I saw the score line.

You have a team full of kids, and with a load of injuries with nothing left to play for inthe season (in Collingwood). Up against a very good team who are a genuine premiership threat pushing for top 4 (in Brisbane). Who didn't see a drumming coming?. I remember I commented in the game thread after about 5 mins..."your all better of shutting your eyes for this one".
Laughing

Anyway carry on with whatever crazy ideas your discussing.

Thank you. There’s so many people on here who have no idea about where we are at. We are at the beginning of a rebuild, we have no coach, we are at the end of the season, we are playing kids with less than 20 games and we played a premiership contender what did they think was going to happen. This is going to take time and patience to fix.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3   

Jump to: