Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Parliament House sexual assault and harassment allegations

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 40, 41, 42  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sicks Bux Sagittarius

Hal 2003-2019

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:59 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. I was thinking about the full retrial.
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:39 pm

doriswilgus wrote:
Here’s a story in today’s Herald Sun,you know,that biased left wing paper that is always so unfair to conservative governments.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/national/incredible-courage-grace-tame-weighs-in-on-brittany-higgins-rape-allegations/news-story/026ae0497936f44b0a6404319c927368

It seems that Morrison has already changed his story about his knowledge of the alleged rape a couple of times already.First he said his office knew of it back in April 2019,now he claims that they didn’t know of it until this month.And the text messages mentioned in this article suggest that his office did know of the incident shortly after it occurred.

Of course people here will say move along,nothing to see here,as they always do.But I think most Australians would like to know if their Prime Minister is lying about his knowledge of a rape that occurred in one of his minister’s office.It goes to his credibility and his honesty,I’m sure most Australians would like to know if they can believe anything he says.

Yes that’s exactly right. There’s more evidence to show that the little turds office Scotty From Marketing knew about this despite his claims to the contrary.

A brave woman to come & make this public. Samantha Maiden has been working hard with the victim here as she’s been on this since January. So far he’s lied to Parliament but he might have been protected with the don’t ask don’t tell policy by his minders. It doesn’t pass the pub test

Having an enquiry run by a sco mo loyalist doesn’t assist anybody except the little turd.

They should establish an enquiry which is at arms length from all political parties and examine this further and independently so people can be safe in their workplaces.

Of course the minister for conspiracy theories the right dishonourable Craig Kelly takes a contrary view: “if women don’t want to get abused they shouldn’t work in parliament & should be at home looking after their husbands” he apparently wasn’t reported as saying.

https://amp.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/feb/19/craig-kelly-senior-staff-member-aide-frank-zumbo-allegations-inappropriate-behaviour-young-women

https://amp.smh.com.au/national/nsw/federal-mp-craig-kellys-staffers-claim-bullying-by-unsw-adviser-frank-zumbo-20141213-126ds0.html

Last edited by watt price tully on Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:44 pm

PM says sexual assaults in Parliament have always been an issue for states to deal with 😉

https://m.betootaadvocate.com/headlines/pm-says-sexual-assaults-in-parliament-house-have-always-been-an-issue-for-states-to-deal-with/

5 from the wing on debut 

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:25 pm

You really have a bee in your bonnet over this issue.

Ms Higgins may have been raped, she may not have been. Who knows. As to whether she is brave or not, all you can really say is that her behaviour is unusual. Who goes to the media a couple of years after an alleged rape, then asks police to pursue it and then asks for her privacy to be respected? That is quite odd. Those in media are clearly not helping her. If they were they would have told her to go to the police then STFU as far as the media is concerned. Going to the media first could be enough in itself for police to decide not to lay any charges.

As for the suggestion that there should be an independent inquiry to examine this so that people can be safe in their workplaces, that is an inane suggestion for a number of reasons (it will probably happen though, because after all we are talking about politicians). Who will conduct the independent inquiry? What would the terms of reference be? Will they interview the only two people in the room at the time? Hint, no, they won’t. So we would have an inquiry into this incident that hears only from Ms Higgins. That will make everyone safe in their workplaces, won’t it ? Then, in the future, every woman that was about to be raped at work could whip out a copy of the recommendations and they will be safe.

I have a really strange, left field suggestion. Just to be different, if someone I knew had been the victim of a crime, I would tell them that there was a free, and normally confidential service that investigates crimes and can bring perpetrators to justice. That service is called the police. I would tell them to make a complaint and ask them to investigate. I would also tell them that a conviction is not going to make one iota of difference to whether or not people feel safe at work.
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:15 pm

So apparently she now expects to be part of "Driving Reform" to how these things are handled. Really? Since when does being bitten by a shark make you an expert in shark attacks?

Another woman has now come forward claiming to have been raped by the same bloke but after he was sacked and had gone to work in private industry.

She's apparently kept in touch, went out one night, she drank too much, back to her place, were going to have consensual sex then argued about a condom. She said "No condom, no sex" which is completely fair enough, providing conditional consent. he said Nope and processed to have sex with her anyway without a condom. She also hasn't (I believe) reported it to Police but she has spoken out on the condition of anonymity.

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:29 am

3rd woman now claims to have been sexually assaulted by the same man. https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-02-22/third-woman-alleges-sexual-assault-same-man-as-brittany-higgins/13177536

This one was 3 years before Brittany but shows the same pattern. Get them pissed and take advantage. Fairly predatory behaviour.

Interesting that the mans name hasn't been released yet everyone in the circle seems to know exactly who he is.

eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:41 pm

He has been named in left wing publications with his photo plastered everywhere
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:20 pm

^

OK, I clearly red the wrong left wing publications as I haven't seen it, but the number is now up to 4 women.

eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:13 pm

It was some crappy one that required people to subscribe but his picture was visible. If you’ve seen a photo of some young guy in a suit and the NRL trophy in recent days, that’s him.
Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:18 pm

You can't go around believing those left wing publications. They are all lies, you know. They are all written by Antifa activists.
ronrat 

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:42 pm

We had an ARMY bloke who was so predatory the girls nin the typing pool and the punch operators demanded he be removed as he was constantly touching them up.

So the mnorons in charge moved him to a clothing store in Watsonia and he touched up some young girl whose dad was a Brigadier so he was moved again. He was barred from the pub after a few incidents and he got his lights punched out by girls husband.

Next thing he was a contestant on Blind Date and won a holiday to Great Keppel with some bird and tried to rape her within an hour of being there and she went home costing Channel 10 a bundle.

Finally they dis something and kicked him out,

I checcked the numpty on linkden the other day and he is a equity officer for overseas students at RMIT. So 2 of the largest institutions in Melbourne couldn't handle these bastards and iit might take some outraged asian father to kill this prick before any justice is done.

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:18 pm

^

Hey Ron, if you're sure it's the same bloke, PM me a name. I know some people there, I can at least flag his name.

doriswilgus 

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:27 pm

Tannin wrote:
You can't go around believing those left wing publications. They are all lies, you know. They are all written by Antifa activists.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

By the way,does Australia actually have any left wing publications?If there are any,I’d like to know where they are.
roar 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:46 am

^^ Arena Magazine
David Libra

to wish impossible things

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:47 am

roar wrote:
^^ Arena Magazine

Used to be edited by no less than honorary Nick's member (given the number of articles of his I've posted over the years) Guy Rundle! Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 40, 41, 42  Next
Page 5 of 42   

Jump to: