Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post Match. Pies lose to Dogs. All comments, please.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Magpietothemax Taurus

magpietothemax

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:11 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Greening gold wrote:
After the first quarter, I'd have shifted De Goey onto Bailey Smith (the mullet bloke) because at least he was always where the ball was.
Why are other forwards going up in the same pack as Cox? His job is to mark or bring to ground. The Footscray blokes knew that and scouted the packs relentlessly all night. Where were our little blokes like Elliott, Daicos, De Goey, Hoskin-Elliott and the rest?
One thing for sure, Moore will leather poisoning if he doesn't die from exhaustion first. He's a shoo-in for the Copeland already.

Yep, agree. JDG onto Mulletman.
Agree also that we often spoiled ourselves in the marking contests, and did not have effective F50 positioning. This is probably and hopefully due to lack of practice under AFL conditions, or (diabolically) might be due to the continued lack of efficacy in our overall forward 50 structures.

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:12 pm

dalyc wrote:
Clifton Hill-Billy wrote:
To script, predicted final margin pre game.Sier, Thomas, WHE, Ruscoe, Brown X 2, Noble, Madgen wouldn't get games with any other side, but Bucks will play them week in week out. Even our good players are not good enough. Moore is the only decent one among them

Noble and Madgen were ok in my book

Noble and Madgen were fine. They were not related to our disappointing performance tonight. If we don’t improve then I can’t see how we can make finals. Having said that, we played poorly and we were still in it late in the game. Had Thomas and DeGoey kicked straighter then who knows, had the umpire not erred so spectacularly with the 50 meter penalty (simply a wrong decision) then that was one less to them, had the umps actually see how Cox was being held by Wood well off the ball then.....

It’s going to be a long season but our forwards can’t be expected to do anything if we lose it out of the clearances.

Ruscoe and Henry will be fine.

Grundy had the worst match I’ve ever seen him play; it was so poor. A lot of players were down tonight but that didn’t include Madgen or Noble.

jatsad 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:13 pm

dalyc wrote:
To script, predicted final margin pre game.Sier, Thomas, WHE, Ruscoe, Brown X 2, Noble, Madgen wouldn't get games with any other side, but Bucks will play them week in week out. Even our good players are not good enough. Moore is the only decent one among them

Madgen???
You are joking...right?

simon tonna 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:14 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
WarrenerraW wrote:
the only positive from tonight was that nick daicos played a blinder in the vfl. shame we have to wait a year to play him.

You must be blind mate, Darcy Moore was bloody magnificent. come on. Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised

Speaking of being blind cheez

Magpies035 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:14 pm

It’s all the same
Different year
Same Collingwood

While Buckley is coach we are no good

dalyc Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:15 pm

shawthing wrote:
dalyc wrote:
shawthing wrote:
Born to Pie wrote:
Is it just me or does it seem like some supporters should look up the meaning of supporters.

True loyalists want their club to win. True loyalists are prepared not to support a coach because he was once a good player. But Buckley has shown no ability to coach and when we sack him, he'll be lucky to get an assistant's position at another club. He's McGuire's legacy that just keeps on giving Razz Embarassed

Buckley should have gone with Eddie, because he was the reason Lumumba started the whole racism row. The club is a total mess. Poor Murray Weideman. He deserved better!

Disgusting you mention Weideman in this context. Disgraceful.

No you clown. Weideman is why we were wearing black armbands. But we played like we couldn't care. Poor Murray would have killed for Collingwood.

I know what you meant, Bozo. You attack Eddie and Bucks and then you invoke Murray’s death as some petard upon which to hoist them. Unnecessary and vulgar.

doriswilgus 

Piesnchess wrote:
WarrenerraW wrote:
the only positive from tonight was that nick daicos played a blinder in the vfl. shame we have to wait a year to play him.

You must be blind mate, Darcy Moore was bloody magnificent. come on. Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised

Yeah,Darcy Moore was incredible,a shining light on a very dark night,
watt price tully Scorpio

jatsad wrote:
dalyc wrote:

Madgen???
You are joking...right?

He was no where near our worst tonight. He was not in our best but he was OK. Out of 22 players he was in the best 11, I thought. Then again it was far from a high standard.

Last edited by watt price tully on Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:16 pm

Big T wrote:
Okay who has hijacked Dysos laptop? Dyso we demand a proper rant.

Yeah, I know right?! Disappointing night across the board! Surprised

Tell ya what - produce more of this shite next week against the Scum, and i'll go off my tits, hardcore retro - deal? Razz

Pep 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:17 pm

Poor field kicking which turned into costly turnovers killed us again...

When will we fix this?? Balls landing at a players feet’s constantly... our own worst enemy again!!

Our fwd 50 entry is still kick and hope and spoil ourselves... why have all these coaches if nothing changes?

Moore was outstanding, if he’s not in the backline we add 5+ goals a game to the opposition.

WHE... wow... I don’t think he wants to play anymore... and Josh Thomas needs to lear now to kick the ball without tucking it under his arm first...

Last edited by Pep on Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Boy Who Cried Wolf 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:19 pm

Well that was trash.. we never even led in game did we?
Seth 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:19 pm

Once again same old crap and a coach with no plan B. Gotta say for someone that the club told players didn’t like him Treloar certainly showed at end of game the admiration they had for him. Ned guy, Buckley hope you were watching closely. And lastly if you were someone at the game who booed treloar when he had his first kick you ate an embarrassment too yourself and the reason this club is now the joke of the competition. Lose to Carlton next week and the drums will beat loudly for Buckley to be sacked, it’s that simple. He is taking us nowhere.
Magpietothemax Taurus

magpietothemax

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:21 pm

Pep wrote:
Poor field kicking which turned into costly turnovers killed us again...

When will we fix this?? Balls landing at a players feet’s constantly... our own worst enemy again!!

Our fwd 50 entry is still kick and hope and spoil ourselves... why have all these coaches if nothing changes?

Moore was outstanding, if he’s not in the backline we add 5+ goals a game to the opposition.

WHE... wow... I don’t think he wants to play anymore... and Josh Thomas needs to lear now to kick the ball without tucking it under his arm first...

Agree Pep. Our terrible field kicking was decisive tonight. It is sufficient to compare ours with the Dogs to realise that their grip on the game was essentially due to their superior ability to hit targets effectively across the field.

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:22 pm

I dont think Pendles deserves to cop the shit he is here tonight, come on, the guy has been heart and soul of our team for a long, long time, hes given his all, blood, sweat and tears, for our Club, cut his some slack for Chrissakes, he had a bad game by his standards yes, and hes hurting right now. Give him a break, you friggin keyboard warriors. !

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Magpietothemax Taurus

magpietothemax

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:23 pm

The Boy Who Cried Wolf wrote:
Well that was trash.. we never even led in game did we?

No. ....but held in there. I am not jumping off a cliff ...yet.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 4 of 18   

Jump to: