Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post Match. Pies lose to Dogs. All comments, please.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Donny Aries

Formerly known as MAGFAN8.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:26 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

They were 18-0 weren't they ?

So, we outscored them from that point on. Very Happy

It's a game. Enjoy it. Very Happy
Big T 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:28 pm

piedys wrote:
Big T wrote:
Okay who has hijacked Dysos laptop? Dyso we demand a proper rant.

Yeah, I know right?! Disappointing night across the board! Surprised

Tell ya what - produce more of this shite next week against the Scum, and i'll go off my tits, hardcore retro - deal? Razz

Oh it's a given. Can't wait.

orie Cancer

A MADPIE FOR LIFE

Post subject: pies v dogsReply with quote

Haff wrote:
Born to Pie wrote:
Is it just me or does it seem like some supporters should look up the meaning of supporters.

This is what shits me. I love the club and will support them no matter what but that doesn’t mean I should sit here and say “oh well, we tried, I’m proud, better luck next time”. No way. Pies were insipid with next to no positives.

Just got back from the G after the game.. It was a drainer of a game to watch .Like keepings off by the bulldogs who, even in close, were able to handball the ball out of trouble and move forward unopposed. They marked everything in our forward line tonight too.
We have never been a physical team and tonight they looked weak physically. No hard body work on their opponents, yet they get pushed and shoved and blocked all the time. And in that last quarter, I see Grundy get the tap out forward straight to a dogs player..Really?? In the first half, Cox could not hold a mark either. What the!
As for the umpiring ,it was abysmal from the start, and just got worse.

I have been disillusioned with the club after the trade period and struggling to believe in the club anymore.

Magpietothemax Taurus

magpietothemax

Piesnchess wrote:
I dont think Pendles deserves to cop the shit he is here tonight, come on, the guy has been heart and soul of our team for a long, long time, hes given his all, blood, sweat and tears, for our Club, cut his some slack for Chrissakes, he had a bad game by his standards yes, and hes hurting right now. Give him a break, you friggin keyboard warriors. !

Anyone who attacked Pendles tonite deserves a dressing down. Yes he made errors, but who didn't? He was in the right position at the right time to potentially influence the game dramatically. Clearly a little rusty, but in the same situation, Round 4, you would be celebrating him for the champion he is.

PyreneesPie Pisces

PyreneesPie

Magpietothemax wrote:

I thought the boys were pretty desperate tonight PP, but significantly inferior to wB in disposal quality and the appalling lack of ability to seize possession from clearances.
But yes, with all the trauma of the adam treloar saga, the fact that the boys congratulated Adz gives the lie to Buckley's claim that Adz had lost the support of the senior players. Unfortunately, could indeed augur a breakdown in cohesion and loyalty to Bucks, which we all knew was a definite possibility. For me, I am not sure yet, whether this is the case. But we will know sooner rather than later.

MTTM, I grant you I may have been watching our boys through clouded vision tonight, because something very strange happened. I didn't really care if we lost!! Crying or Very sad This has never ever happened to me before in 53 years of supporting the Pies. Shocked

I have this overwhelming wish for a complete clean out - all coaching staff, all football positions, except for Graham Wright! It has all gone to sh&t in my eyes. Oh, for some fresh, clean, sparkling air!! I'm tired of Hines and his drab recruiting, Ned Guy has already shown he's incompetent. Jon Ralph said on FF tonight that Collingwood will pay 1.5million out to the Bulldogs for the next five years for Treloar. In the mean time, a ruckman is signed for a million bucks a year for seven years!!! Gross list mismanagement. Evil or Very Mad

Bucks is already looking totally exhausted. For his own sanity, I wish he would just resign, but of course, he's not a quitter. Sigh. Harvey and Sanderson must be moved on. Been there too long for little return. There's no indication that anyone on the board has any fire in their belly for the club.

I feel for the players who will have to try and "uphold the Magpie name" during the coming season. My gratitude and allegiance is to them only.
Big T 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:29 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
I dont think Pendles deserves to cop the shit he is here tonight, come on, the guy has been heart and soul of our team for a long, long time, hes given his all, blood, sweat and tears, for our Club, cut his some slack for Chrissakes, he had a bad game by his standards yes, and hes hurting right now. Give him a break, you friggin keyboard warriors. !

He's a tad rusty but looked mighty dangerous when forward.

piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:31 pm

Big T wrote:
piedys wrote:
Big T wrote:
Okay who has hijacked Dysos laptop? Dyso we demand a proper rant.

Yeah, I know right?! Disappointing night across the board! Surprised

Tell ya what - produce more of this shite next week against the Scum, and i'll go off my tits, hardcore retro - deal? Razz

Oh it's a given. Can't wait.

Stock up on popcorn, and watch the fireworks; and hope for a loss?

Piethagoras' Theorem Taurus

the hypotenuse, is always a cakewalk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:36 pm

How did we not lose that by 12 goals? This team has no zest and looks cooked already. Ffs, someone lay a tackle!
Magpietothemax Taurus

magpietothemax

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:37 pm

PyreneesPie wrote:
Magpietothemax wrote:

I thought the boys were pretty desperate tonight PP, but significantly inferior to wB in disposal quality and the appalling lack of ability to seize possession from clearances.
But yes, with all the trauma of the adam treloar saga, the fact that the boys congratulated Adz gives the lie to Buckley's claim that Adz had lost the support of the senior players. Unfortunately, could indeed augur a breakdown in cohesion and loyalty to Bucks, which we all knew was a definite possibility. For me, I am not sure yet, whether this is the case. But we will know sooner rather than later.

MTTM, I grant you I may have been watching our boys through clouded vision tonight, because something very strange happened. I didn't really care if we lost!! Crying or Very sad This has never ever happened to me before in 53 years of supporting the Pies. Shocked

I have this overwhelming wish for a complete clean out - all coaching staff, all football positions, except for Graham Wright! It has all gone to sh&t in my eyes. Oh, for some fresh, clean, sparkling air!! I'm tired of Hines and his drab recruiting, Ned Guy has already shown he's incompetent. Jon Ralph said on FF tonight that Collingwood will pay 1.5million out to the Bulldogs for the next five years for Treloar. In the mean time, a ruckman is signed for a million bucks a year for seven years!!! Gross list mismanagement. Evil or Very Mad

Bucks is already looking totally exhausted. For his own sanity, I wish he would just resign, but of course, he's not a quitter. Sigh. Harvey and Sanderson must be moved on. Been there too long for little return. There's no indication that anyone on the board has any fire in their belly for the club.

I feel for the players who will have to try and "uphold the Magpie name" during the coming season. My gratitude and allegiance is to them only.

Hi PP. Yes, the players' embrace of Adz was highly emotional, and gives the lie to the propaganda and lies that were spewed out by Bucks, Ned Guy, etc.
More than anything else, this indicates to me that we will struggle to impact this year. More than the actual performance on the field tonight.

Magpietothemax Taurus

magpietothemax

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:38 pm

FrankieGoesToCollingwood wrote:
How did we not lose that by 12 goals? This team has no zest and looks cooked already. Ffs, someone lay a tackle!

Plenty of players laid tackles. I dont think that was the issue.

Piethagoras' Theorem Taurus

the hypotenuse, is always a cakewalk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:39 pm

Did any stick?
Magpietothemax Taurus

magpietothemax

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:40 pm

FrankieGoesToCollingwood wrote:
Did any stick?

Yes

Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:40 pm

Magpietothemax wrote:
Hi PP. Yes, the players' embrace of Adz was highly emotional, and gives the lie to the propaganda and lies that were spewed out by Bucks, Ned Guy, etc..

Really? I've hugged my mother in law [well one of them] tighter than Pendles and Adams embraced him, most of them seemed devoid of too much emotion. Yeah a few of his old mates that he was close to got a good hug but really, what else would you expect them to do? People see what they want to see, including me.

Magpietothemax Taurus

magpietothemax

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:41 pm

Ok, so that means your interpretation as well as mine could equally be valid.
Peponi 

There is only one team. And that team is Collingwood.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:42 pm

Well done to Eddie for destroying the opportunity for Collingwood to have a dynasty after 2010 by appointing Buckley. Who should have stepped aside until Malthouse had another 3 years with that team. It’s been downhill since 2011. Forget about 2018. It was an abboration. This team is going nowhere under FIGJAM.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 5 of 18   

Jump to: