Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

“Australia rejoices at Pies’ heartbreak”

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr Miyagi 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:36 am
Post subject: “Australia rejoices at Pies’ heartbreak”Reply with quote

https://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/afl-world-rejoices-at-lions-thrilling-win-over-collingwood-after-the-siren/news-story/848cb2a36af207e40a96802365e298b1

James Matthey is the pos who wrote this gushing stream of Collingwood hate. This is him:

https://www.news.com.au/the-team/james-matthey

I hope the club invites him down one day to meet everyone. Everyone should read this, it’s $$%^%%$ awful. This douchebag calls himself a journalist when all he did was quote people on Twitter. It reads like it was written by a 13 year old:
Magpietothemax Taurus

magpietothemax

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:57 am
Post subject: Re: “Australia rejoices at Pies’ heartbreak”Reply with quote

Just read that barrage of Collingwood venom. Made me sick.
Mr Miyagi 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:17 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

This is what we’re up against. Every. Single. Day.
Raw Hammer 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:38 pm

It used to be ‘cute’, but these days the way people in a workplace look at you and scoff when they realise you barrack for Collingwood. “Who do you barrack for? Not THAT team? Oh shit, you do??? Ew. I thought you were better than that...” It’s borderline workplace discrimination.

Recently I was on a Zoom call and one guy was shit-canning Collingwood to the group and bagging its supporters so I let him go on and on, before the inevitable question came, “Who do you barrack for?” I just stared down the camera, silent, and he goes, “Oh no, shit. Really? I thought you were decent.”

Over it.

Who would seriously want but on play for our club anymore when these are the types of headlines? Simply horrid,

piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:59 pm

Mr Miyagi wrote:
This is what we’re up against. Every. Single. Day.

Australia rejoices at Collingwood’s heartbreak

Quote:
Channel 7 journalist Tim Yeatman suggested the result was “footy karma” in action

Sorry; who are you again...?

Quote:
The club opposing AFL fans love to hate, Collingwood’s heartbreak was everyone else’s fairytale.

Most people with no lives, have to comment on social media, to disguise their own insecurities, and microscopic penis sizes...

Quote:
James Massola tweeted: “The only thing better than Collingwood losing by 100 points is Collingwood losing by one point, after the siren.”

Take the "M" out of your surname, and that's most likely what people call you behind your back...

Quote:
Ryan Reynolds added: “So much satisfaction seeing Collingwood lose after the siren.”

That's okay; I get so much satisfaction seeing your wife in the buff on The Fappening...

Quote:
Carlton supporter Jamie Briggs wrote: “Collingwood losing with an after the siren kick. I think this is going to be a terrific Easter.”

It will be until your flogs go 0/3 for the umpteenth time...

Quote:
Cricket reporter Dennis Freedman tweeted: “Collingwood losing by a point after the siren is God’s gift to humanity.”

Haven't you got better things to do, like character assassinate most of Australia's under performing top order?

Mr Miyagi 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:03 pm

^^ James Assola 😂

Their crap is an indictment on them, not us. They’re all Assolas.
Woods Of Ypres 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:09 pm

its news.com.au, sensationalist crap for dummies/bogans

from the same site, man "charges" umpires in "super scary" scenes

https://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/collingwood-fan-charges-umpires-in-super-scary-scenes-after-lions-loss/news-story/627853da875ad0a63477e1e383e10cdd

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Peponi 

There is only one team. And that team is Collingwood.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:39 pm

Quite simply, the club should stop advertising in news.com.au and let them know why. Disgraceful heading.
winpies Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:41 pm

I know coaches and players always spruik about not paying attention to the media but all this should be used as motivation. Us against the world. We need to get angry about this and shove it up them severely. Surely there is no better motivation than having the players read all this?
Rosolino_Leone 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:44 pm

winpies wrote:
I know coaches and players always spruik about not paying attention to the media but all this should be used as motivation. Us against the world. We need to get angry about this and shove it up them severely. Surely there is no better motivation than having the players read all this?

This is the fuel we need to win a flag

But are the players 'mentally' tough enough?

Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:45 pm
Post subject: ChinaReply with quote

I hope we get invaded by China and these so called Australians rejoicing at our misery get karma .
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:44 pm

No doubt this James Matthey works for old Murdoch media, that explains a lot to me, thats where the truth goes too die. Who the hell is he anyway,?? never even heard of the bastard till now. So lazy he trolls other clubs websites to get comments, what a loser. !

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Dark Beanie Gemini

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:44 pm

Woods Of Ypres wrote:
its news.com.au, sensationalist crap for dummies/bogans

from the same site, man "charges" umpires in "super scary" scenes

https://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/collingwood-fan-charges-umpires-in-super-scary-scenes-after-lions-loss/news-story/627853da875ad0a63477e1e383e10cdd

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

People only go to News.com because it is free and you can get access to some stories rehashed from The Age or Herald Sun.
Reporting on the site is trash, similar to the old days of the Truth.
The number of times there is a headline about a supposed sports 'star', turns out to be some person who played one game in the reserves.

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:45 pm

Rosolino_Leone wrote:
winpies wrote:

This is the fuel we need to win a flag

But are the players 'mentally' tough enough?

AFT least printout his vile comments on paper, pin em up in the rooms pre game before the GWS game, fire the boys up at least for that game anyway. Idea

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Dark Beanie Gemini

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:50 pm

My response to the haters is that Collingwood is such a great club because it makes people happy - supporters happy when we win, haters happy when we lose.

This always seems to confuse people.

If it happens in the workplace, I have made a side comment about workplace bullying and this tends to put them off their game.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: