Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post Match. Cats down Pies . All comments, please.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Donny Aries

Formerly known as MAGFAN8.

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2021 5:31 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Collingwood 6.15.51
Geelong 8.13.61

Goals: De Goey 2, Maynard, Checkers, H-E, Grundy 1,

Disposals: Mayne 32, De Goey 26, IQ 27, Crisp 26, Sidey 25, Cameron, Bianco 19, Moore 21, Maynard 21, Noble, Poulter, Daics 15, Grundy, Roughy 14, Pendles 13

Tackles: Crisp 6, Cameron, Noble 5.

D/E: Noble 100%, Moore 95.2, Mayne 93.8

AF Points: Mayne 123, Crisp 110, De Goey 109, Sidey 106, Cameron 109, IQ 88,

It's a game. Enjoy it. Very Happy
mudlark 

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2021 5:31 pm

qldmagpie67 wrote:
I’m calling it now
Pendles one of our greatest of the modern era retires at end of year. He just looks like a man devoid of any confidence and weighed down by carrying this team for 5 years on his own back. He’s given everything he’s mind and body can to the club and deserves not to have to witness what happened today

Sidey is finished as well. He’s lost the little speed he had. He has no kicking skills left (that shot on goal proves behind a doubt that)

Mayne never hound have been recruited in first place send him home to WA Monday morning

C.Brown delist isn’t up to AFL standard and never will be

Yes.( Pendles)
Yes (Sider)
Yes (Mayne)
Yes (Callum Brown) Could and should add Thomas in there. And Jack Madgen as well.
It must be something in the Qld water that makes you see common sense.
PS !!YES!! New coach.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2021 5:32 pm

qldmagpie67 wrote:
The only thing more predictable than our poor performances is
P4S votes in the GB medal
I was going to post at 3/4 time he was already marking Sidey or Grundy down for 5/4 or 4/5
So far his the only poster to give either a vote
Some thing never change
Buckley can’t coach and P4S has no credibility when it comes to voting

Speaking of broken records......
I thought Sidey did a heap today, yes he’s slowed down a heap, but he was far from the worst and I had him pegged for 5.

WarrenerraW 

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2021 5:32 pm

True to form we come out and play 1 good quarter otherwise mucked around with slow sloppy indecisive football that went anywhere but forward for 3 quarters. We really should've got beaten by 10 goals in the end.

The sooner no clue nathan goes the sooner we can all move on and start to heal. This guy has systematically ruined our club and the careers of many a player. I actually feel for our players having to be coached by someone who after nearly 10 yrs of being gifted the top job looks like he's still learning on the job.

Oh and the irony of a dedicated skills session. If any of you are every looking for a definition of "taking the piss" look no further than no idea nathan. What an arse clown. 6.15 says and 1 goal up to three qtr time says hello nathan.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2021 5:33 pm

Raw Hammer wrote:
Last week we kick two quick late goals when we take the game on to win it.

This week we kick 5 final quarter goals when we take the game on to try and win it.

F the coaching staff.

Expect me to pay money to watch you shackle our team and for us fans to enjoy watching the game of FOOTBALL, not this chess crap you think will save your arse.

I can’t remember ever turning off this many games of Collingwood in my life.

Agreeexcept the last line, I’m a bitter end supporter always!

thesoretoothsayer 

Commentators said that the bench whiteboard had "Be Bold, Take the Game On" in the second part of 4Q.
Maybe it should say that all of the time.
Ronnie McKeowns boots 

Ronnie Mckeowns boots

Was it 1 goal in 3 quarters of footy?

Disgraceful, not how the game should be played, regardless of how close we got in the last

Jack 'Captain Blood' Dyer
Haff Capricorn

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2021 5:34 pm

Couldn’t watch it live but just caught up. Hands down the worst game of AFL I have ever watched. So boring. Then we have the audacity to have a crack in the last 3 minutes? Sorry heads have to roll. Wonder if our stand in president has any balls whatsoever to make the right call? About to go into a hub without Grundy. %$^£$%^&%% sake. I’m not far of not watching another game this season.
Magpietothemax Taurus

magpietothemax

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2021 5:35 pm

David wrote:
We looked really good in the last 10 minutes of the game. As for the rest of it...

Positives: Bianco (obviously), Callum Brown did well (a couple of really good contested marks, Cameron was great in the ruck once Grundy went down, and Sier had his best game for the season since round 2. Just so frustrating that we couldn’t hit the scoreboard. Also felt Sidebottom and Pendlebury looked disinterested at times, and playing Madgen up forward was a pretty crazy call that obviously didn’t work out.

I agree with your call on Callum Brown. I thought he did far better today, and do not understand today's rants against him.
I like Cameron..he is a fighter and he is willing to take up a challenge.
We lost the game because we were so defensive and negative in the first half. Bux obviously did not realise that Geelong had lost their entire midfield before the game, (Get up to date with your info, Bux). Our coach had only one aim in this game: to avoid a replay of last year's Preliminary final.

doriswilgus 

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2021 5:40 pm

Apparently there’s a mid season draft during the week,and we are interested in two players,Callow a marking beast from Tassie,currently starring in the SANFL,and Stengle,who has had off field issues,admittedly,but is a talented and quick small forward.I would say that we should draft them both without hesitation and put them in the team next week,They would be a significant improvement on what we’ve got on the forward line at the moment.
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2021 5:40 pm

Ronnie McKeowns boots wrote:
Was it 1 goal in 3 quarters of footy?

Disgraceful, not how the game should be played, regardless of how close we got in the last

Well, yes - but, to be fair, we were experimenting with a new plan that involves playing the entire forward-line as a decoy.

It was working well until Grundy decided he couldn't be bothered hitting it out to the no-midfield anymore. We didn't look so solidly unable to score after that. It's amazing how one play can ruin a gameplan.
Magpietothemax Taurus

magpietothemax

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2021 5:41 pm

think positive wrote:

Speaking of broken records......
I thought Sidey did a heap today, yes he’s slowed down a heap, but he was far from the worst and I had him pegged for 5.

I agree, I thought Sidey was OK today. His miss on goal was disappointing, but there were many others who did likewise. He more often than not was a link in the chain to get us forward. He is not cooked just yet.

mudlark 

[quote="""""MatthewBoydFanClub"]. Sier is the second most frustrating footballer I have ever watched."""""
Sier is just poorly coached. He really believes he is a "BULL" but a bull who gets caught continually. Watching the last 50 seconds this afternoon, he got the centre ball and tried to burst through the pack rather than just kick the friggin' thing forward and lost the ball. It went Geelongs way and Sier got the return ball mark and then just stopped and waited as he ALWAYS does with 30 seconds to go rather than just run forward and KICK IT!! Like Sidebottom does every time he gets the ball.Just stops and then goes backwards.

Last edited by mudlark on Sat May 29, 2021 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

doriswilgus wrote:
Apparently there’s a mid season draft during the week,and we are interested in two players,Callow a marking beast from Tassie,currently starring in the SANFL,and Stengle,who has had off field issues,admittedly,but is a talented and quick small forward.I would say that we should draft them both without hesitation and put them in the team next week,They would be a significant improvement on what we’ve got on the forward line at the moment.

Can we make deposits, or is it withdrawals only?
Magpietothemax Taurus

magpietothemax

Pies4shaw wrote:

Well, yes - but, to be fair, we were experimenting with a new plan that involves playing the entire forward-line as a decoy.

It was working well until Grundy decided he couldn't be bothered hitting it out to the no-midfield anymore. We didn't look so solidly unable to score after that. It's amazing how one play can ruin a gameplan.

That is very funny Laughing Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 4 of 24   

Jump to: