Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Still quite love this club

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pete 70 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:17 pm
Post subject: Still quite love this clubReply with quote

Don’t post much anymore. Once did a little bit. Genuinely enjoy the good natured banter on here, and getting to know the personalities here. Love Lazza’s commitment, Qld Magpie see like a very decent guy, who couldn’t love Dave the Man’s passion, I’d love a beer one day with Presti35, Piesnchess, RudeBoy and I’ve always liked Cam’s posts. Hell let’s all get a beer one day. Just sitting here at the start of lockdown no.2 in Sydney reflecting on how an absurd a year it has been. One thing that hits me is that notwithstanding the screw ups this year with the club, had we won those two one point games, we are actually a game out of the eight. For all our dramas and our stated reset. There is still some stuff to like. Wasn’t really much to add, more than to say I appreciate the banter here, I like some of the kids coming through the club, And well I still love Collingwood FC. Keep safe all.
Lazza 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:41 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Not wanting to take the focus away from you Pete 1970 but that is just a brilliant comment. All the posters mentioned are great but I have to say that Piesnchess is a wonderful bloke who attended a very good school😃 Yes this forum is just like a large family gathering where you can rub a few people up the wrong way but we all celebrate the same thing, barracking for the greatest football team in Australia. Long may we live to enjoy more flag success 🦅
piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:12 pm

Lazza wrote:
Yes this forum is just like a large family gathering where you can rub a few people up the wrong way but we all celebrate the same thing, barracking for the greatest football team in Australia. Long may we live to enjoy more flag success 🦅

Or should that be "a large family gathering on Xmas day after too much drinky-poos, where you can rub a few people up the wrong way but we all celebrate the same thing,

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:31 pm

Lazza wrote:
Not wanting to take the focus away from you Pete 1970 but that is just a brilliant comment. All the posters mentioned are great but I have to say that Piesnchess is a wonderful bloke who attended a very good school😃 Yes this forum is just like a large family gathering where you can rub a few people up the wrong way but we all celebrate the same thing, barracking for the greatest football team in Australia. Long may we live to enjoy more flag success 🦅

TRUE Comrade Lazza, and yes, Pete 1970, well said and thanks too both of you too, id love a few beers with u lads. Actually i do recall some yrs ago, must be bout 10 seasons ago, Nicks Board here used to organise a once a yr BBQ, wher we could all meet, put a face to a name, i went to one out at Victoria Park, yrs ago it was nice seeing some great Nicksters out there for a get together, Sadly that seems to have gone by the wayside, for some time, i thought it was a good idea really. Idea Surprised

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
doriswilgus 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:10 pm
Post subject: Re: Still quite love this clubReply with quote

Pete 70 wrote:
Don’t post much anymore. Once did a little bit. Genuinely enjoy the good natured banter on here, and getting to know the personalities here. Love Lazza’s commitment, Qld Magpie see like a very decent guy, who couldn’t love Dave the Man’s passion, I’d love a beer one day with Presti35, Piesnchess, RudeBoy and I’ve always liked Cam’s posts. Hell let’s all get a beer one day. Just sitting here at the start of lockdown no.2 in Sydney reflecting on how an absurd a year it has been. One thing that hits me is that notwithstanding the screw ups this year with the club, had we won those two one point games, we are actually a game out of the eight. For all our dramas and our stated reset. There is still some stuff to like. Wasn’t really much to add, more than to say I appreciate the banter here, I like some of the kids coming through the club, And well I still love Collingwood FC. Keep safe all.

Love this post,love the positivity of it.The only downside is that you didn’t mention my name among the best posters here.I’m sure it was just an oversight on your part. Razz
Lazza 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:16 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
TRUE Comrade Lazza, and yes, Pete 1970, well said and thanks too both of you too, id love a few beers with u lads. Actually i do recall some yrs ago, must be bout 10 seasons ago, Nicks Board here used to organise a once a yr BBQ, wher we could all meet, put a face to a name, i went to one out at Victoria Park, yrs ago it was nice seeing some great Nicksters out there for a get together, Sadly that seems to have gone by the wayside, for some time, i thought it was a good idea really. Idea Surprised

Yes indeed Comrade Piesnchess, I remember very early on when I was on one of the original blogs called From The Outer (FTO), we used to go to Joffa’s place for a bbq. Happy days. Certainly support reinstating this social catch up.

Lazza 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:21 pm
Post subject: Re: Still quite love this clubReply with quote

doriswilgus wrote:
Love this post,love the positivity of it.The only downside is that you didn’t mention my name among the best posters here.I’m sure it was just an oversight on your part. Razz

😮🤒🥴😚 Yeah I think you are right😬

doriswilgus 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:37 pm

Thanks,Lazza.^ Smile
i hate carlton 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:03 pm

Great post Pete 70 - I'd go to a Nicks BBQ - hold it at Victoria Park.

I still love the club and the boys. Side by Side.

He's kicking pineapples!

My favourite nicks thread (Laugh at Carlscum): http://www.magpies.net/nick/bb/viewtopic.php?t=66021&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:11 pm

Always have, always will Cool
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:13 pm

Lazza wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

Yes indeed Comrade Piesnchess, I remember very early on when I was on one of the original blogs called From The Outer (FTO), we used to go to Joffa’s place for a bbq. Happy days. Certainly support reinstating this social catch up.

WE should do it u know, get some get together organised, like, Think Positive is Coach of the Nicks 22 team, she seems a good organizer of things, maybe we can get the ball rolling on this one ?

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Lazza 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:19 pm

Well to ‘think positive’ is a start 👍🏽 Having it late September or early October gives time for organising and better weather.
orie Cancer

A MADPIE FOR LIFE

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:58 pm
Post subject: still love the piesReply with quote

I remember when there were badges that we bought that showed we were from Nicks.
Anyone else remember that ? It was quite a few years ago.

Raw Hammer 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 5:32 pm
Post subject: Re: still love the piesReply with quote

orie wrote:
I remember when there were badges that we bought that showed we were from Nicks.

I still have mine.

CarringbushCigar Taurus

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:09 am
Post subject: Re: still love the piesReply with quote

orie wrote:

Had totally forgotten but yes I wore a few on my cap. 2003ish as a foggy guess ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: