Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Pre-Match. Pies v. Saints. All comments.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:49 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Jezza wrote:
Just received a text message from the club saying there's a small allocation of additional tickets available for members interested in redeeming a ticket.

Indeed. I got a ticket today about 20 mins after I got that text.

MatthewBoydFanClub 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:31 am

Magpietothemax wrote:
MatthewBoydFanClub wrote:
Selection hasn’t improved under Robert Harvey. In fact it’s got worse. If Poulter is dropped the club has officially lost the plot.

Don't think you can claim that with any statistical justification from a sample of 2. Most likely for me, if Poulter is in doubt, we are waiting to see over the next 2 days how he comes through next training sessions. I think we might simply be wanting to manage him if he is tired. I would have liked to see Sier and Kelly listed as possible ins, rather than McCrae and Ruscoe though.

You're right about that one.
swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 4:10 pm

With Moore injured I would have thought it was a great opportunity to get some important development into Keane because we need to start planning for life after Roughead.
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:27 pm

De Goey listed as the only in, with him replacing the injured McCreery.
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:27 pm

^ Thanks, Jezza. OP now updated to show final team selection.
Ronnie McKeowns boots 

Ronnie Mckeowns boots

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:55 pm

Minimal changes, looks like the big yank gets another week to show his wares

Jack 'Captain Blood' Dyer
Take_a_Screamer Leo

.....No.5...Jamie Elliott....

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:06 pm

Madgen at CHB is still a worry
❤️️
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
Lazza 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:13 pm

Agree but then again Magden might step right up. He may surprise you on Sunday😮🥴
MatthewBoydFanClub 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:34 am

Lazza wrote:
Agree but then again Magden might step right up. He may surprise you on Sunday😮🥴

If Madgen ever succeeds as an AFL footballer it won’t be as a CHB..
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:43 am

Lazza wrote:

HE reminds me of Mickey Gayfer a bit, dour, has a go, "Theres nobody safer than Mickey Gayfer.". Razz

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:50 am

Well now folks, it all depends on WHICH Saints side turns up, and which Magpies side fronts. Will it be the very good Saints team, the took the Tigers to a big win over the Tigers, or the erratic woeful one of the previous games? Will it be the dour but low scoring, defensive Piies, as of last week again or the free flowing creative Pies, that put the Deeeees Ladder Leaders, to the torch , that is the question. ?? My theory is the Saiints rarely play two great games in a row and hopefully will regress back to the Aints of former weeks, a rabble. I hope so, if we attack an attack we can cause em troubles, play with flair and attack mode.

In a close match, Woods by 14 points.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Lazza 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:15 pm

Do it for John Greening 😡 Lest we forget one of the most thuggish acts I have ever seen on a football field. I will never forget the trauma I witnessed as a young teenager and the feral saints fans who laughed their arses off while he was being stretchered off unconscious, and then abused my young mate and me. Never forgave these absolute bastards🤬
Gerry Cooper 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:33 pm

Lazza wrote:
Do it for John Greening 😡 Lest we forget one of the most thuggish acts I have ever seen on a football field. I will never forget the trauma I witnessed as a young teenager and the feral saints fans who laughed their arses off while he was being stretchered off unconscious, and then abused my young mate and me. Never forgave these absolute bastards🤬

And what's worse those bastards still celebrate that thug O'Dea in their "Hall of Fame".

If it was up to me, the club should run a campaign to have O'Dea removed from their "Hall of Fame" (Not what I would ever call it) and have them make a full acknowledgement of his and their club's responsibility for Greening's long term Acquired Brain Injury. Given the concerns to protect the head these days, i reckon they could be shamed into it.

Never forgive, never forget.

Gerry Cooper 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:38 pm

Minus Moore that is probably our best line up at the moment. I'm hoping for a good performance tomorrow.
Lazza 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:27 pm

Gerry Cooper wrote:
Lazza wrote:

And what's worse those bastards still celebrate that thug O'Dea in their "Hall of Fame".

If it was up to me, the club should run a campaign to have O'Dea removed from their "Hall of Fame" (Hall of Shame more like it)

Never forgive, never forget.

Excellent idea to galvanise the troops.

A brilliant poster and a top bloke (who I miss very much on Nick’s these days, Magpie Greg) was pushing for some punitive action years ago and I totally supported this. But the usual double standards and standing orders for blatant hypocrisy will prevent proper action forever. Swept under the carpet, nothing to see here, move right along……………………

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6   

Jump to: