Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post Match. Pies lose to Blues. All comments, please.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
View previous topic :: View next topic  
masoncox 

masoncox

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:00 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

RudeBoy wrote:
masoncox wrote:

I don't see anything in Bianco

I see our future captain.

From the club
ABOVE AVG
KICKS
ABOVE AVG
HANDBALL
AVERAGE
MARKS
ABOVE AVG
TACKLES
AVERAGE
GOALS
Only 7 games
So no final judgement.... but I see nothing that has impressed me.
Keep playing him
Pies2016 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:11 pm

^ ^ ^
I don’t think one person ( including myself ) saw anything in Henry’s first four games either.
Bianco looks tired. His one wood is his ball use and vision, which had been good in his first few games. Those strengths have let him down in his last couple outings.
Ideally, they should do to him what they did with Poulter last week but our injuries may mean he holds his spot. I’m also ok with that, it just means he can learn a few hard lessons on the job
Presti35 Virgo

Dick Lee for Legend Status

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:49 pm

TBH, I kept thinking dont let Silvagni get one. Cos as soon as he does, they'll lift. And that's what happened.
Didler 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:48 am

Lazza wrote:
JC Hartley wrote:
The Magpies have not defeated Port Adelaide at Adelaide Oval yet, so hopefully that drought will end on Friday night.

Wow 😯 I get total loyalty to the team and all that but geez I don’t know about beating Port. Realistically we are not playing at the level required to beat them this season. Sadly I can’t see this happening at all.😪

Some of our greatest wins (Port in QF a long time ago) have been interstate given no chance
Lazza 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:38 am

Didler wrote:
Lazza wrote:
JC Hartley wrote:
The Magpies have not defeated Port Adelaide at Adelaide Oval yet, so hopefully that drought will end on Friday night.

Wow 😯 I get total loyalty to the team and all that but geez I don’t know about beating Port. Realistically we are not playing at the level required to beat them this season. Sadly I can’t see this happening at all.😪

Some of our greatest wins (Port in QF a long time ago) have been interstate given no chance

Totally agree but they were teams playing with ability and confidence. I don’t think that the current team is on par with those teams. Not saying that we can’t win, just that it will be a much tougher task to achieve this season.

Ronnie McKeowns boots 

Ronnie Mckeowns boots

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:47 pm

Would have been nice to put a little bit of defensive pressure on Walsh in the last half; the guy could have been playing in a tuxedo out there!

Jack 'Captain Blood' Dyer
Presti35 Virgo

Dick Lee for Legend Status

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:20 pm

We've done this many times this season. But the other day was different.

We really should have walked off with this win. We were 4 goals up and mostly in control for most of the match. But then you could see things starting to change in the 3rd quarter.

And then it simply took one good quarter by the opposition to knock us over.

There were a few umpy decisions that I think helped turn the tide, but not to blame for a 9 goal turn around.

And when they started kicking them out of their arse while we were missing set shots, you knew it was happening. We've seen it many times before.

This will go down as a game that we could have won, but people will forget that when you see a 5 goal loss.

Despite the loss, I still believe we're a better side than Carlton and will be in the coming years.

K 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:44 pm

Pies2016 wrote:
Bianco looks tired. His one wood is his ball use and vision, which had been good in his first few games. Those strengths have let him down in his last couple outings.
Ideally, they should do to him what they did with Poulter last week but our injuries may mean he holds his spot. I’m also ok with that, it just means he can learn a few hard lessons on the job

It was a nice set-shot conversion. But his field kicking was very disappointing. Clanger after clanger.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8   

Jump to: