Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post Match. Pies thump Dockers. All comments, please.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MatthewBoydFanClub 

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 5:34 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Lazza wrote:
thesoretoothsayer wrote:
Lazza wrote:
Those who know me here know that I was a huge Buckley fan right up to the end...

I enjoyed that Bucks said "we" a couple of times during the commentary instead of "Collingwood".

Yes, me too 😄 I will always move forward and support the club and McRae 100% but will forever regret that 2018 GF which robbed Bucks and all of us of a premiership 😢 That was the epitome of cruelty. Terrible bad luck. I hope he continues to say “we” until he is appointed the coach of Port Power.

He'd make a much better coach than Ken Hinkley. A partnership of Eddie McGuire - Greg Walsh - Nathan Buckley was never going to end well at Collingwood, while it was Justin Longmuir's influence that almost got us over the line in 2018.
Ronnie McKeowns boots 

Ronnie Mckeowns boots

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 7:02 pm

Watching the replay, I thought all those frees to Freo in the 1st were there, wouldn't complain about any of them.

Jack 'Captain Blood' Dyer
scoobydoo 

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 7:15 pm

MatthewBoydFanClub wrote:
Lazza wrote:
thesoretoothsayer wrote:
Lazza wrote:
Those who know me here know that I was a huge Buckley fan right up to the end...

I enjoyed that Bucks said "we" a couple of times during the commentary instead of "Collingwood".

Yes, me too 😄 I will always move forward and support the club and McRae 100% but will forever regret that 2018 GF which robbed Bucks and all of us of a premiership 😢 That was the epitome of cruelty. Terrible bad luck. I hope he continues to say “we” until he is appointed the coach of Port Power.

He'd make a much better coach than Ken Hinkley. A partnership of Eddie McGuire - Greg Walsh - Nathan Buckley was never going to end well at Collingwood, while it was Justin Longmuir's influence that almost got us over the line in 2018.

Just one man’s influence almost got us over the line.
And they let him go. Wow
swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 8:41 pm

We found our brand of football again and it resulted in a terrific team performance. Well done to all involved and hopefully McRae will use this as his example to the playing group of what can be achieved when we use intensity as our 19th man.

It was a victory we the fans needed also as it's put some spring back in our step with 3 challenging games coming up.

Woods Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 8:46 pm

Lazza wrote:
thesoretoothsayer wrote:
Lazza wrote:

My heart bleeds with you all.
pietillidie 

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2022 3:07 am

The Black and White Lion wrote:
Thought Josh Caicos’ kicking into the forwards was great in that third quarter. It looked a few times like Freo would escape and claw back ground but those l passes to dangerous positions out in front with space to run and jump at the ball we’re beautiful and helped us keep the edge til 3/4 time.

Watching the highlights again, those passes were lethal. As good as a big forward taking a pack-busting mark. Unplayable from a defender's POV; the kind of passes we've watched too many opponents deliver against us in recent years.

The Black and White Lion 

The Black and White Lion

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2022 10:44 am

scoobydoo wrote:
MatthewBoydFanClub wrote:
Lazza wrote:
thesoretoothsayer wrote:
Lazza wrote:

Just one man’s influence almost got us over the line.
And they let him go. Wow

Amazing to think we had Fly, Longmuir and Beveridge as assistants during Mick and Bucks reign. Think we had Brad Scott, Laidley and Guy McKenna too

Mossi Leo

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2022 2:12 pm

Mr Miyagi wrote:
Geez. We have Leonardo Ginnivan Di Caprio and Tom Oliver Henry Cruise

Laughing Nothing like a baptism by supporters give us heaps of voice against any opposition!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8   

Jump to: