Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post Match. Pies thump Dockers. All comments, please.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
the fuzz 

Fuzz loves Bruzz

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 3:28 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Piesnchess wrote:
Can some kind soul please put the highlights of the match here, i dont have Kayo yet, and did not see any of the game, thanks it anticipation.

https://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/video/1133775/match-highlights-dockers-v-magpies?videoId=1133775&modal=true&type=video&publishFrom=1653209358001

Enjoy mate!
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 5:04 pm

You can also see the full match replay, highlights and press conference, as well as view the game stats here https://www.afl.com.au/afl/matches/3891
Collingwouldn't 

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 5:49 pm

Christ, now Carlton are third.
qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 6:09 pm

Watched the replay again and some things really stood out to me
1. Our leaders really stepped up this week. Pendles, Adams, Howe were all outstanding
2. Moore found some form and looked much better
3. Crisp may be the most underrated player in the game
4. Henry may now have the belief he belongs
5. Elliott was a massive loss maybe more than we realised
6. Pendles still has it in spades, he shut Mundy down most of the game
7. If we could plant Nobles heart and desire into every player in our team we would hardly ever loss a game
8. If our pressure around the ball stays like that each week we will play finals

I’m concerned about this coming week
Long trip, played in the wet, flu sweeping the club playing a team brimming with confidence all point to a hard day at the office
Upside it is Carlton and if we can’t get up to beat them then we don’t deserve to play finals
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 6:28 pm

the fuzz wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Can some kind soul please put the highlights of the match here, i dont have Kayo yet, and did not see any of the game, thanks it anticipation.

https://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/video/1133775/match-highlights-dockers-v-magpies?videoId=1133775&modal=true&type=video&publishFrom=1653209358001

Enjoy mate!

Thanks buddy. Cool Very Happy

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
dalyc Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 10:44 pm

qldmagpie67 wrote:
Watched the replay again and some things really stood out to me
1. Our leaders really stepped up this week. Pendles, Adams, Howe were all outstanding
2. Moore found some form and looked much better
3. Crisp may be the most underrated player in the game
4. Henry may now have the belief he belongs
5. Elliott was a massive loss maybe more than we realised
6. Pendles still has it in spades, he shut Mundy down most of the game
7. If we could plant Nobles heart and desire into every player in our team we would hardly ever loss a game
8. If our pressure around the ball stays like that each week we will play finals

I’m concerned about this coming week
Long trip, played in the wet, flu sweeping the club playing a team brimming with confidence all point to a hard day at the office
Upside it is Carlton and if we can’t get up to beat them then we don’t deserve to play finals

Where’s the Cameron love?

Lazza 

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 11:06 pm

Cameron was very impressive. However needless to say that I’m incredibly joyful and stoked with Fly’s coaching and general matter of fact presentation in the media. Those who know me here know that I was a huge Buckley fan right up to the end but geez how good is McCrea? I feel assured and confident that he will definitely be leading an era of sustained success in the near future. It is going to be a brilliant adventure ride to flag glory guys 😄👍🏽
doriswilgus 

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 11:18 pm

I saw a replay of the game today.Fantastic team effort all around,the best iof the year so far..The defence was the best it’s looked all year.Much tighter,with no easy uncontested marks on the forward line like we’ve been seeing all year,.And Darcy Moore also gave his best performance of the year as well.He was right back to his best today.His loose checking has hurt our backline throughout the year so far,so it was great to see him play so much tighter yesterday.

All in all,a great performance from the whole team,with no passengers.On to Carlton next week.Another big challenge for us.
MagpieWhisperer35 

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 6:02 am

ThePieMind wrote:
eddiesmith wrote:
Great win, shows yet again how overrated a ruckman is and spending a million a year on one is sheer lunacy.

Fantastic to see Henry bounce back from last weeks shocker and redeem himself. Our small and medium forwards look fantastic, we really are one key forward away from a gun forward line.

Starting with your anti Grundy BS again.
We would have won by 10 goals if he played today, and would won a few more games.
But as I’ve said previously- if you believe we’re better without him, then tell us how much higher we’ll finish on the ladder compared to before his injury.

It's hardly BS it's stating the obvious Grundy is hopeless for few years and unless it's gawn overrated position

stoliboy Cancer

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 7:55 am

@AFL Fremantle forward Sam Switkowski has been referred directly to the Tribunal following this incident in the Dockers' loss to Collingwood.

Full details: http://afl.to/3wLmDxF

Video of the "chicken wing" tackle. Could have broken Jack Ginnivan's arm.
https://twitter.com/AFL/status/1528662020223971328

Pies2016 

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 8:59 am

During the commentary, Buckley made an interesting comment about Cameron. I’m paraphrasing but the inference was that he is very much a confidence player. If he starts well, he usually goes on with it. He kicked the first goal from a strong mark and then went on to have his best game for the club. Get him involved early and the confidence grows.
One thing never changes in footy. Injuries create opportunities.
thesoretoothsayer 

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 9:05 am

Lazza wrote:
Those who know me here know that I was a huge Buckley fan right up to the end...

I enjoyed that Bucks said "we" a couple of times during the commentary instead of "Collingwood".
ThePieMind 

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 11:21 am

MagpieWhisperer35 wrote:
ThePieMind wrote:
eddiesmith wrote:
Great win, shows yet again how overrated a ruckman is and spending a million a year on one is sheer lunacy.

Fantastic to see Henry bounce back from last weeks shocker and redeem himself. Our small and medium forwards look fantastic, we really are one key forward away from a gun forward line.

Starting with your anti Grundy BS again.
We would have won by 10 goals if he played today, and would won a few more games.
But as I’ve said previously- if you believe we’re better without him, then tell us how much higher we’ll finish on the ladder compared to before his injury.

It's hardly BS it's stating the obvious Grundy is hopeless for few years and unless it's gawn overrated position

it’s complete and utter rubbish- Grundy is more than just a tap Ruckman.
That’s what you critics don’t get.
And as I said - if we’re better without him, then please tell us how much higher we’ll finish on the ladder than our position prior to his injury.
Lazza 

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 12:17 pm

thesoretoothsayer wrote:
Lazza wrote:
Those who know me here know that I was a huge Buckley fan right up to the end...

I enjoyed that Bucks said "we" a couple of times during the commentary instead of "Collingwood".

Yes, me too 😄 I will always move forward and support the club and McRae 100% but will forever regret that 2018 GF which robbed Bucks and all of us of a premiership 😢 That was the epitome of cruelty. Terrible bad luck. I hope he continues to say “we” until he is appointed the coach of Port Power.

MatthewBoydFanClub 

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 5:27 pm

Pies2016 wrote:
During the commentary, Buckley made an interesting comment about Cameron. I’m paraphrasing but the inference was that he is very much a confidence player. If he starts well, he usually goes on with it. He kicked the first goal from a strong mark and then went on to have his best game for the club. Get him involved early and the confidence grows.
One thing never changes in footy. Injuries create opportunities.

I was amazed that Cox started the season ahead of Cameron and Cameron only got in because Mason Cox's form was poor as well as being injured. I'm a strong believer that the team that plays the last game of the season should essentially stay the same the first game of the following season unless there's compelling interests to change the team around. While I understand why Lipinski and Kreuger had to start the season I didn't think there was any reason not to play Cameron ahead of Cox.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8   

Jump to: