Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post Match. Pies prevail. All comments.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VicParkTragic 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:22 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

It was the loss we had to have, except we won!!
Ronnie McKeowns boots 

Ronnie Mckeowns boots

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:27 pm

Get the Browns in the centre next week, let them show what they can do

Jack 'Captain Blood' Dyer
Take_a_Screamer Leo

.....No.5...Jamie Elliott....

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:39 pm

Ronnie McKeowns boots wrote:

Carmichael spent some time centre/forward and did pretty well. Nice pass to Checkers. Leave him there a couple of weeks and he'll show us why he was recruited. He replaces JDG. Who replaces Adams? maybe give Callum another chance or Macrae or Bianco. We need one of those three to step up and show they're the real deal.

❤️️

Last edited by Take_a_Screamer on Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:40 pm

RudeBoy wrote:
Fowler?? We don have such a player that I'm aware of. Shocked

He might be thinking of Sam Fowler who plays for our VFL team. However, he's not an AFL-listed player.

Greening gold 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:47 pm

It’s a curious thing. Lot of people complaining, justifiably in my view, about the poor performance of our midfield. Yet Taylor Adams featured well in the votes for the Gavin Brown Medal. Sorry but I don’t get it. Adams does not win it out of the centre.
Do the rucks and the mids actually know each other? Do they practise set plays? Do they have plans? Cox is a very good tap ruckman and yet Davies-Uniacke seemed to know every time where it was going while our blokes fumbled and seemed unprepared for it to appear in front of them.
Look at how Naitanui clears it, or how Clark Keating (Brisbane Lions) used to punch it well clear of the surrounding scrum, and ask yourself why Cox doesn’t do that. As for Grundy - he just taps it to his feet. Do we even have a ruck coach and a midfield coach and have they ever thought to invite their players to meet each other and talk about football?

Greening gold 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:49 pm

Ronnie McKeowns boots wrote:

Based on what I’ve seen so far, I’d say “not much”.

rambler 

rambler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2022 12:00 am

So surreal to think we have won 7 in a row, all close games. Without a big monster up forward or back. Most teams weve beaten had both those. And with Ginny - it irks me when he tries to draw a free when he has a chance to get a quick snap in.
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2022 12:16 am

rambler wrote:
So surreal to think we have won 7 in a row, all close games. Without a big monster up forward or back. Most teams weve beaten had both those. And with Ginny - it irks me when he tries to draw a free when he has a chance to get a quick snap in.

Doing a bit of research, every time we've won 7 or more consecutive games in a particular year during the AFL era, we've always finished at least in a Prelim spot at seasons end.

2022 (7) = Round 10 - Round 17

2019 (7) = Round 4 - Round 10
2018 (7) = Round 9 - Round 16
2012 (10) = Round 4 - Round 14
2011 (14) = Round 9 - Round 23
2010-2011 (7) = GF Replay - Round 6
2010 (9) = Round 13 - Round 21

2009 (7) = Round 9 - Round 15

1990 (9) = Round 8 - Round 16

gurugeoff 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2022 12:21 am

mudlark wrote:
ANNODAM wrote:
Where can I watch the replay?
We have Foxtel IQ but no one was home to record the game.

Pretty easy. Just go to channel 504 on Foxtel and go backwards on that channel , back to 1.45 pm and then you can stream it and also you can fast forward through all the quarter breaks. I do it all the time.
. Thanks, I did not know this, I am gonna watch Richmond lose
gurugeoff 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2022 12:21 am

mudlark wrote:
ANNODAM wrote:
Where can I watch the replay?
We have Foxtel IQ but no one was home to record the game.

Pretty easy. Just go to channel 504 on Foxtel and go backwards on that channel , back to 1.45 pm and then you can stream it and also you can fast forward through all the quarter breaks. I do it all the time.
. Thanks, I did not know this, I am gonna watch Richmond lose
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2022 12:30 am

Donny wrote:
I'm stats frazzled. Can someone please list all our winning margins for this season ?

St Kilda 17 points
Adelaide 42
Essendon 11
Gold Coast 25
Fremantle 36
Carlton 4
Hawthorn 4
Melbourne 26
GWS 11
Gold Coast 5
North Melbourne 7.
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2022 12:38 am

Greening gold wrote:
It’s a curious thing. Lot of people complaining, justifiably in my view, about the poor performance of our midfield. Yet Taylor Adams featured well in the votes for the Gavin Brown Medal. Sorry but I don’t get it. Adams does not win it out of the centre.
Do the rucks and the mids actually know each other? Do they practise set plays? Do they have plans? Cox is a very good tap ruckman and yet Davies-Uniacke seemed to know every time where it was going while our blokes fumbled and seemed unprepared for it to appear in front of them.
Look at how Naitanui clears it, or how Clark Keating (Brisbane Lions) used to punch it well clear of the surrounding scrum, and ask yourself why Cox doesn’t do that. As for Grundy - he just taps it to his feet. Do we even have a ruck coach and a midfield coach and have they ever thought to invite their players to meet each other and talk about football?

It's part of the changing of the guard, I think. Last year, in the North game, Collingwood won the clearances 29 to 24 - but the same 3 players did all the heavy lifting - Sidebottom 8 clearances, Pendlebury 6, Grundy 5. Sidey plays on the outside, now, Pendles plays back, except when we're desperate and Grundy isn't playing.

Today we lost the centre clearances 7-0 in the 3rd term.
PyreneesPie Pisces

PyreneesPie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2022 1:36 am

It certainly seems that with these continual, hard fought, close wins, that at least the overall fitness level of the team cannot be questioned 😀
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:27 am

Fly's presser

[question cut off]
Quote:
"Clearly not. I just said to the boys, just then, I talked about we probably played 30 minutes of footy the way we wanted to play. This is a tough competition. I don't want to take any credit away from North Melbourne, I thought they were hard at the footy, dominated us around the ball, out pressured us, marked the ball inside 50 and we couldn't defend that. Certainly, the way we wanted to play the game, I thought we did that for about 30 minutes today".

What was your feedback to the players?
Quote:
"I always concentrate on the positives, but we've got work to do. We're in a position where we're learning how to win and winning games with doing a lot wrong at the minute. We got out of jail last week a bit and again this week we had to really put the foot down to get the job done. I don't want to take away from our fight because it's there to be seen and you guys watch it and the crowd see it. It's a good weapon knowing that we're never defeated but again we're putting ourselves in those situations where ideally you don't have to be in that situation".

16-5 centre clearances in favour of North Melbourne at three quarter time. It's becoming a problem for you guys and what do you put that down to?
Quote:
"Yeah, it's a strength of there's and it's a growth opportunity for us. We're well aware of it and we've got work to do on it. It's a part of our game that we need to get better at. We're working hard and trying to get better. They kicked 3 goals in the 1st quarter from centre bounces and it hurts. It gives teams hope, and particularly one that wanted to come out and make a statement. We defended the game in our defensive end from those things so we've got work to do".

What improved in the final quarter from the first three quarters?
Quote:
"Many things. I think fundamentally the players seemed to play 'tight' in the first three quarters. I think they played not aggressive enough to come forward to defend, not aggressive enough to tackle well and [in the] last quarter we seemed to free ourselves up and maybe because it's been a pattern of behaviour for us, they've been here before so let's get to work here. That's what I'm talking about, the fight, it's been there. What has it been? 7 games we've won by under 11 points now. This is our story".

Was that your message at 3QT to loosen up and play your own game, or did you give them a good old fashioned spray?
Quote:
"No, it was about trusting that we've got heaps of time. I think we kicked three goals in five minutes last week and we were 4 goals down. There's a lot of time on the clock. Belief is built through evidence. This group believes they're capable of coming back from behind and ideally it's not every week".

Darcy Moore was a big loss. Do you expect him to return next week?
Quote:
"Yeah, hopefully. There's still a bit to go. I think he got to 80% on Thursday and I think he's a little more improved today, but he's still not 100%. He's an integral part of what we do. There's a pressure down the line and there's a ripple effect of that. We'd love to bring in Charlie Dean, but he's out for 6-8 weeks. We just don't have too many choices to be honest around that key position post. Hopefully, he's back next week".

How's Taylor Adams?
Quote:
"Unfortunately, he got concussed in the last minute of the game. He'll miss the accorded games associated with the concussion rule".

Jack Ginnivan. It looked like a high tackle but it was paid against him in the third quarter. What are your thoughts on that?
Quote:
"The last time this happened against Hawthorn, we just got the answers that they missed a couple and that's fine you're allowed to miss a couple. I won't make any comment around that. It looked like a high tackle that wasn't called".

Do you think the high tackle rule has been re-interpreted or re-applied not in accordance of what it should be?
Quote:
"I don't know, you'd have to ask them. We don't instruct our players to sort of lean into the tackle, but it's a skill. I mentioned this five weeks ago now, it's just repeating itself, we haven’t changed our approach to this. It puts a lot of pressure on the tackler and it's obviously putting a lot of pressure on the umpires as well".

17th last year and this year everything has turned around with you coming in. What's been the key to the quick turnaround?
Quote:
"I mentioned this during the week, I look at 'thanks for the pats on the back, it's me', but it's not it's a collective and there's so many people doing great jobs to get us in this position. From doctors, physios, a new coaching group. I think deep down if you had to put a finger on a couple of things, I think the players themselves are really wanting to get to work and really improve. The leadership have been fantastic with that. I'm the sort of coach that likes to drive a direction and vision, but quickly when I see this thing is going well I'll get out of the way. I think over the last 7 or 8 weeks I've done less coaching than I've probably done in a long time, because the players are starting to get it. They're leading from the front".

It sounds like Jordan De Goey won't be returning next week, so how do you solve this clearance situation with injury and form against you?
Quote:
"We just need to get to work on the things that we want to be. I get all the communication and I see it. This is a game of such small margins and if we don't get the little details right and value those things, then you get three goals in the first quarter from centre bounce. It's one part of our game that we're trying to improve. This is not something that just happened today. We've been working on this for a while. It cost us the game against the Bulldogs with a lot of the centre clearances early in that game. It's a part of our game that we need to get better at".

How's Jordan De Goey going, as this is another setback for him. How's he travelling?
Quote:
"He was disappointed initially. Yesterday, we were preparing for the game and I see him doing an extra boxing session, an extra bike and extra touch so this guy is hungry to get back. It seems like it will be a couple of weeks injury. Time will tell exactly what that looks like, but on face value he's a guy that really wants to get back and play with his mates".

You shifted Nick Daicos forward after half time. Are you becoming more flexible with how you're using him?
Quote:
"Yeah, we moved him on ball to be honest and we just kept him out of centre bounces so he played mostly on ball in the second half. We're going to our 19 year old guy to save the day for us. He's been remarkable hasn't he, his finish there at the end; a brilliant goal. We're asking a lot of the kid. We had to step up a little bit in other areas to hopefully not have to go to him every time".

Is Nick Daicos the answer to the centre bounce issue?
Quote:
"Well, there's a collective. There's a core of guys that go through there. We'll wait and see on that one".

What did you make of Josh Carmichael's debut?
Quote:
"He had moments. It looked like as the game got going, he seemed to be running as hard as we thought he would. It's a fast game. He might have got caught early. We're not naive to think it was going to take some time for him to come in and look Collingwood. Funnily enough, we didn't look Collingwood for three quarters, so it was hard enough for him. I think he showed enough".

As a coach, are you getting used to a Daicos to Daicos goal?
Quote:
"I thought Josh was brilliant today. You talk about what he did last week, I thought he was influential on the result today. It's a nice trio isn't it".

How's Patrick Lipinski going because he seems to have had a dip in form in recent weeks and he's been making some easy errors?
Quote:
"I don't really want to talk about making skill errors because we made heaps of them, and not just one in particular. I think it's a reflection of our group. We've played 7 pretty tough on the line games. We've got to be aware of the energy levels and we'll look at that this week trying to get energy back in the group. We might just re-schedule training a little bit and de-load a little bit. We've been working hard. Jarrod Wade has been deliberate in this. We want to put the km's into our players during the week, so they've been working hard and maybe there's a slight cost in that".

Are there any lessons you've learnt from previous posts or do you have to tailor it to the group specifically?
Quote:
"We've learnt so many lessons as a group. We're not winning games today if we didn't learn the lessons of losing to West Coast. We won last week from lessons we learnt from Geelong".

Any lessons from other teams you've worked at that you've been able to apply here?
Quote:
"We've got a lot of experience around us. It's not just me. Funnily enough, I came into the game thinking a 1 point win I'll be happy with. We won by 7 [points] didn't we because I think we get caught up in 'you have to win by a certain margin because you're playing a certain opposition'; I've been around long enough that you just need to keep banking your wins and hopefully learn good lessons along the way".

https://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/video/1168368/post-match-craig-mcrae?videoId=1168368&modal=true&type=video&publishFrom=1657352613001&tagNames=news[/b]

JC Hartley Cancer

16 premierships now in the history books. Let's be the first club to 17 premierships.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:07 am

Collingwood were sluggish, lethargic and were outplayed for most of the day, but found the will to win when it counted in the final term to conquer North Melbourne by 7 points, after trailing by as much as 28 points late in the third term. For the first three quarters, the Kangaroos took the ascendancy away from the Magpies by winning centre clearances and exploiting a Collingwood defence that was significantly undersized and under constant pressure. Once the last quarter got under way, the Woods went to work by creating territory in their forward half and impacting the scoreboard in relatively quick time, and managed to not concede any more goals during the same quarter, which was tremendous given the amount of ground that been given up during the first three quarters. There will be frank discussions between Collingwood's coaches and players on getting back to playing four quarters of high-octane footy filled with quality, because for the first three quarters that level of performance was not there as it was expected, before a substantial shift in momentum in the fourth term allowed Collingwood to play the game how they wanted it to be played, which ultimately allowed them to get the points, despite deserving to lose them.

Collingwood only won a handful of statistical categories from the game against North Melbourne, which came from winning intercept possessions by +8 (71 - 63), +3 for hit-outs (40 - 37), tackles had a differential of +1 ( 69 - 68 ), with Tackles Inside 50 up by +13 ( 21 - 8 ), while Marks Inside 50 were won by +4 ( 12 - 8 ). North Melbourne dominated the stat sheet, winning most of the key statistical categories from sources such as disposals by +18 (359 - 341), kicks were won narrowly by +4 (219 - 215), +14 for handballs (140 - 126), while contested possessions had an advantage of +10 (140 - 130), and uncontested possessions were up by +14 (216 - 202). Clearances had a margin of +9 (40- 31), with centre clearances won by +9 (18 - 9), +8 for marks (102 - 94), with uncontested marks up by +5 (85 - 80), contested marks were won by +3 (17 - 14), and Inside 50s had a gap of +7 (59 - 52). Stoppage clearances (22 apiece) was the only statistical category in dispute from the game.

Josh Daicos (28 disposals @ 89%, 478 metres gained, 7 contested possessions, 21 uncontested possessions, 7 intercept possessions, 13 kicks, 15 handballs, 4 marks, 1 goal assist, 5 score involvements, 2 clearances, 2 stoppage clearances, 2 Inside 50s & 1 goal) performed reliably over the four quarters by kicking the team's first goal, before accumulating possessions that were effective and followed up his own work with repeat efforts to stay busy and remain an outlet for his teammates.

Taylor Adams (28 disposals @ 61%, 487 metres gained, 11 contested possessions, 17 uncontested possessions, 3 intercept possessions, 13 kicks, 15 handballs, 5 marks, 5 tackles, 2 goal assists, 8 score involvements, 6 clearances, 3 centre clearances, 3 stoppage clearances & 7 Inside 50s) won a lot of the ball and gave supply to the forwards, while his ball use came into question with numerous turnovers that marred an otherwise strong and competitive performance that we come to expect from Adams.

Scott Pendlebury (23 disposals @ 78%, 312 metres gained, 8 contested possessions, 15 uncontested possessions, 6 intercept possessions, 13 kicks, 10 handballs, 7 marks, 4 tackles, 1 goal assist, 4 score involvements, 3 Inside 50s & 2 Rebound 50s) offered leadership and class in the midfield when the team was under significant pressure, and became a viable marking option for the team so he had time and space to execute his possessions effectively and accurately.

Jack Crisp (18 disposals @ 56%, 291 metres gained, 7 contested possessions, 11 uncontested possessions, 5 intercept possessions, 14 kicks, 4 handballs, 7 marks, 6 tackles, 1 goal assist, 3 score involvements, 2 clearances, 2 centre clearances, 5 Inside 50s & 2 Rebound 50s) found it challenging to win possession, but he stayed active as a marking option and tackled with aggression and ferocity.

Patrick Lipinski (17 disposals @ 59%, 109 metres gained, 9 contested possessions, 8 uncontested possessions, 2 intercept possessions, 8 kicks, 9 handballs, 2 marks, 6 tackles, 4 Tackles Inside 50, 7 score involvements, 3 clearances, 2 stoppage clearances & 2 Inside 50s) did not provide much territory, but he did link up chains of possession that resulted in scores, and tackling pressure was at a good standard.

Steele Sidebottom (15 disposals @ 87%, 441 metres gained, 14 uncontested possessions, 2 intercept possessions, 12 kicks, 3 handballs, 5 marks, 2 tackles, 4 score involvements, 5 Inside 50s, 2 Rebound 50s & 2 goals) did not have the greatest of days, but he did kick 2 excellent goals, including the last goal of the match to give the team enough breathing space to win the game.

Jason Carmichael (14 disposals @ 43%, 199 metres gained, 7 contested possessions, 7 uncontested possessions, 2 intercept possessions, 6 kicks, 8 handballs, 2 marks, 3 tackles, 2 Tackles Inside 50, 1 goal assist, 6 score involvements, 2 clearances, 2 stoppage clearances & 2 Inside 50s) showed a bit on debut after a slow start where he struggled early. Carmichael linked up in scoring chains as the game progressed, and he was unfortunate not to have kicked any goals.

Darcy Cameron (12 disposals @ 67%, 197 metres gained, 10 contested possessions, 2 uncontested possessions, 3 intercept possessions, 21 hit-outs, 9 kicks, 3 handballs, 2 marks, 2 tackles, 4 score involvements, 2 clearances & 3 goals) lifted his game in the second half to contribute to the team's victory by impacting the scoreboard in a timely manner, and gave his midfielders an opportunity to win centre clearances in the final term.

Mason Cox (11 disposals @ 54%, 276 metres gained, 7 contested possessions, 4 uncontested possessions, 2 intercept possessions, 19 hit-outs, 10 kicks, 7 marks, 5 contested marks, 2 Marks Inside 50, 4 tackles, 4 score involvements, 3 Inside 50s & 2 Rebound 50s) dominated the airways by clunking numerous pack marks between the arcs to offer his team that option when his teammates were forced to kick to a contest. Cox also competed strongly in the ruck and tackled with energy.

Nick Daicos (21 disposals @ 90%, 441 metres gained, 5 contested possessions, 16 uncontested possessions, 4 intercept possessions, 15 kicks, 6 handballs, 4 marks, 3 tackles, 1 goal assist, 3 score involvements, 3 Inside 50s, 3 Rebound 50s & 1 goal) demonstrated poise and composure under pressure to maintain possession and keep the ball moving forward. Nick booted an inspiring goal from the MCC pocket that had everybody in raptures! His goal shaped the destiny of the contest as it allowed Collingwood enough time to win the game.

Brayden Maynard (21 disposals @ 76%, 336 metres gained, 9 contested possessions, 12 uncontested possessions, 8 intercept possessions, 11 kicks, 10 handballs, 5 marks, 2 tackles, 3 score involvements, 3 clearances, 3 stoppage clearances, 2 Inside 50s & 5 Rebound 50s) provided great resistance behind the ball by accumulating possessions, taking intercept marks and generating rebound that allowed more time for the team to defend behind the ball.

Jeremy Howe (20 disposals @ 85%, 334 metres gained, 7 contested possessions, 13 uncontested possessions, 7 intercept possessions, 11 kicks, 9 handballs, 6 marks, 3 contested marks, 2 score involvements & 8 Rebound 50s) played tall for his height in defence, and backed in his aerial power with supreme confidence. From each mark that Howe took, he would then maintain possession or kick to contests where teammates would force a stoppage, bring it to ground or take a mark.

John Noble (18 disposals @ 72%, 329 metres gained, 4 contested possessions, 14 uncontested possessions, 6 intercept possessions, 13 kicks, 5 handballs, 7 marks, 3 tackles, 3 score involvements, 2 clearances, 4 Inside 50s & 4 Rebound 50s) made it his objective to create run and carry once again from defence which he did successfully. Noble looked to take territory, irrespective of the number of errors he did make.

Isaac Quaynor (15 disposals @ 93%, 249 metres gained, 5 contested possessions, 10 uncontested possessions, 3 intercept possessions, 9 kicks, 6 handballs, 6 marks, 3 tackles, 2 score involvements & 4 Rebound 50s) backed his skills and marking ability to provide stability when it was required. Quaynor provided stability by maintaining possession effectively.

Jamie Elliott (20 disposals @ 65%, 278 metres gained, 8 contested possessions, 12 uncontested possessions, 14 kicks, 6 handballs, 7 marks, 3 Marks Inside 50, 4 tackles, 4 Tackles Inside 50, 6 score involvements, 2 clearances, 2 Inside 50s & 2 goals) gave Collingwood a great avenue to goal when he was up forward by taking marks, applying tackling pressure and impacted the scoreboard when the team needed him to do it.

Will Hoskin-Elliott (13 disposals @ 69%, 224 metres gained, 5 contested possessions, 8 uncontested possessions, 10 kicks, 3 handballs, 5 marks, 8 tackles, 2 Tackles Inside 50, 2 score involvements, 5 Inside 50s & 2 Rebound 50s) worked extremely hard up forward for his possessions by taking marks up the ground and he also applied numerous tackles. Hoskin-Elliott spent stints at various stages on the wing and showed some value when Josh Daicos or Steele Sidebottom weren't there.

Beau McCreery (11 disposals @ 58%, 315 metres gained, 7 contested possessions, 5 uncontested possessions, 2 intercept possessions, 9 kicks, 3 handballs, 7 tackles, 2 Tackles Inside 50, 1 goal assist, 6 score involvements, 3 Inside 50s & 1 goal) put on excellent pressure with his tackling exploits not going unnoticed. McCreery also managed to bob up forward with an early goal in the last quarter which generated momentum.

Jack Ginnivan (8 disposals @ 75%, 2 contested possessions, 6 uncontested possessions, 5 kicks, 3 handballs, 2 marks, 4 score involvements & 2 goals) impacted the scoreboard in the first term with both of his majors occurring during that quarter, before finding it harder and tougher to influence the remainder of the contest over the following three quarters.

Collingwood's next game will be against Adelaide on July 16 at the Adelaide Oval. The Magpies will want to make a statement in South Australia by stringing four quarters together and putting an adequate score on the board that allows the team to vanquish the Crows. This contest is also of high significance due to the fact that Scott Pendlebury is going to play his 350th game. Pendlebury will be the first player ever in Collingwood's history to reach this landmark milestone, and I'm sure he'll want to lead from the front, impact the contest and ensure his teammates follow his example in their quest to make sure that Pendles has a victory in his milestone game, which would mean that the Woods will also solidify their qualification for the finals in 2022.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 7 of 11   

Jump to: