Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post Match. Pies thump Giants. All comments.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Donny Aries

Formerly known as MAGFAN8.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2023 10:04 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Collingwood 18.12.120
GWS 7.13.55

Goals: Elliott 3, H-E, McCreery, Cox, Ginni, Hill, Checkers 2, De Goey, JDaics, Ash,

Disposals: NDaics 41, Mitchell 36, De Goey 31, Sidey, Noble 24, JDaics 26, Adams 20, Cox 19, Moore 18, Markov 16, Crisp 15, Pendles 14, Hill, IQ, Ash 14,

Tackles: Adams, Hill, Ash 6.

D/E: Moore 94.45%, Pendles 92.9, JDaics 88.5, De Goey 80.6

AFs: Cox 129, Mitchell, De Goey 120, NDaics 115, Noble 103, Sidey, JDaics 92, Adams 88.

It's a game. Enjoy it. Very Happy
3rd degree Aries

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2023 10:05 pm

" He's Got No Skin Folds , He'll Change Your Light Bulb, He's Mason Cox".
The Hybernators.

www.facebook/the hybernators
Magpietothemax Taurus

magpietothemax

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2023 10:06 pm

Pies2016 wrote:
Markov is another one who is getting better with every game and he covers the ground so quickly to lend support. Love his second efforts and he’s just another player who has lifted his game to a new level in this side. I don’t have him as a best 22 player but it’s not often you trot out your best 22 in August or September anyway.

Yes, likewise, I thought Markov was great tonight. His pace and rebound were invaluable as well as his defensive mindset. I guess that if Lipinski were available tomorrow, Markov would be the one to make way, but he still has ample opportunity over the next few weeks to prove that he should retain his spot.

Monco Matt Aries

Do it to THEM before THEY do it to YOU

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2023 10:08 pm

Was a good old fashioned 10 goal thumping, like the old days at Viccy Park against an interstater. Well, maybe not quite the same but it felt good to belt an opposition. To relax on Mother's day with a few beers and a bottle of red, kick back and enjoy the footy. No stress, just pure fun. More of that please.

MONCO: Your life.
uncanny 

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2023 10:11 pm

Oleg rocks

Last edited by uncanny on Sun May 14, 2023 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
uncanny 

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2023 10:11 pm

Cox running back with the flight to mark was a first for him I think. Not that he has lacked the courage to do that but about his improvement in game awareness and being able to respond and execute to the advantage of the team. Lots of it on show today. His return to the side is enormous. Pressure over the field too much for the opposition. Good luck to get into the side for the boys coming back in the selection frame because no one deserves to be dropped out the way they are going. Looking forward to standing in m16 this sunday to see it unfold against the old white monogramme.
Damien Aquarius

Me Noah & Flynn @ the G

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2023 10:31 pm

Most noticeable thing for me tonight was the total unselfishness of every player, guys running towards goal inside 50 or even when a gettable snap was on offer they looked for a better option, without fail. Sometimes maybe a little TOO unselfish. And always with a smile! This team first mantra combined with Fly’s insistence on enjoying the game will take us a long way this year. Maybe all the way.
Haff Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2023 10:34 pm

Close to the quietest game thread in a long while. Outlaws were here, whilst I watched the game it didn’t lend to posting on every unforced error.
Another pleasing thing is winning big when Pendles has a down day. Glimpse of the future.
Big Cox!! Shows that we didn’t need Brodie. Can’t wait to get the whole team together. Going to be an awesome second half of the season.

Hitchhiker 

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2023 11:13 pm

Magpietothemax wrote:
Pies2016 wrote:
Markov is another one who is getting better with every game and he covers the ground so quickly to lend support. Love his second efforts and he’s just another player who has lifted his game to a new level in this side. I don’t have him as a best 22 player but it’s not often you trot out your best 22 in August or September anyway.

Yes, likewise, I thought Markov was great tonight. His pace and rebound were invaluable as well as his defensive mindset. I guess that if Lipinski were available tomorrow, Markov would be the one to make way, but he still has ample opportunity over the next few weeks to prove that he should retain his spot.

I was also very impressed with Markov today. I watched the game on Kayo and one commentator mentioned that the Pies game plan suited Markov, and yeah, with his pace and desperation, I'd have to agree
Magpietothemax Taurus

magpietothemax

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2023 11:15 pm

Haff wrote:
Close to the quietest game thread in a long while. Outlaws were here, whilst I watched the game it didn’t lend to posting on every unforced error.
Another pleasing thing is winning big when Pendles has a down day. Glimpse of the future.
Big Cox!! Shows that we didn’t need Brodie. Can’t wait to get the whole team together. Going to be an awesome second half of the season.

I did not think Pendles had a down day. He was brilliant on several occasions. I thought he was subbed out simply to look after him.

masoncox 

masoncox

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2023 11:46 pm

My name is MasonCox.
I will get better over the next 2 to 3 years.
I never started footy until I was 24.
As a big guy with little wear and tear up until I started footy.
I will play my best years from now on.
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2023 12:05 am

That performance was as close to perfection as you get. A real 10/10 performance with very little flaws to highlight.

Great to see us produce another four quarter performance which had been missing since the Round 2 game against Port Adelaide.

Fly has us in a great place. Everyone's in sync with the system we're implementing, and every player is positively contributing to our good fortunes. The players look happy and there's a real feel good factor that permeates the club at this moment in time.

Cox was outstanding. His aerial presence troubled the Giants at both ends of the ground. I haven't seen him play that well since the 2018 Prelim, so to see him producing that years after the event is impressive. I've been a big critic of him in the last few years, but today was outstanding from him. Clear BOG for mine.

Good to see others have highlighted Markov. He's been gradually improving with each passing game. You can tell his confidence is growing and that he's in more in sync with how we want to play.

Great goal kicking returns from our small forwards, with 7 goals between Elliott (3), Ginnivan (2) and Hill (2). Produce that most weeks and we'll beat the opposition 9 times out of 10.

Can't wait for next week. Massive opportunity to really put our arch rivals to the sword.

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2023 12:09 am

Won 21 of our last 25 games.

An underrated stat, but it shows how good we've been in the past 12 months.

JC Hartley Cancer

16 premierships now in the history books. Let's be the first club to 17 premierships.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2023 1:10 am

Collingwood returned to their clinical best at the Melbourne Cricket Ground by winning every quarter to outclass GWS by 65 points. The Magpies got off to a hot start with early goals in the opening term to put the Giants on the back foot with a lead of 15 points at quarter time. The Woods piled on more scoreboard pressure in the second quarter to open up a lead of 32 points at half time. The third term saw a relatively even scoring quarter, where the Pies kicked 4.4.28 to 3.1.19 from the Giants, with the Magpies extending their half time lead by 9 points to lead at three quarter time by 41 points. The last quarter saw Collingwood extend their lead greatly and boosted their percentage in the process to win the final term by four goals (24 points) and eventually claim the points by (65 points) nearly 11 goals.

Collingwood won their statistical categories from sources such as disposals by +1 (402 - 401), +18 for kicks (221 - 203), intercept possessions had a margin of +2 (66 - 64), while hit-outs had an advantage of +2 (29 - 27), and stoppage clearances were up by +2 ( 20 - 18 ). Tackles had a buffer of +34 (63 - 29), with Tackles Inside 50 won by +3 (9 - 6), while marks had a differential of +6 (101 - 95), +6 for contested marks (12 - 6), Marks Inside 50 had a gap of +5 (16 - 11), while Inside 50s had a margin of +2 (51 - 49). GWS won their statistical categories from handballs by +17 (198 - 181), +6 for contested possessions (130 - 124), uncontested possessions were won by +7 (266 - 259), while clearances had a margin of +4 (34 - 30), with centre clearances up by +6 (16 - 10). Both sides broke even (89 each) in uncontested marks.

Tom Mitchell (36 disposals @ 72%, 354 metres gained, 12 contested possessions, 24 uncontested possessions, 13 kicks, 23 handballs, 6 marks, 4 tackles, 2 goal assists, 9 score involvements, 4 clearances, 3 stoppage clearances & 7 Inside 50s) was involved in everything. Mitchell won contested ball, before spreading from the contest to become a marking option on the wing, and was highly prominent in scoring chains.

Jordan De Goey (31 disposals @ 81%, 496 metres gained, 12 contested possessions, 19 uncontested possessions, 3 intercept possessions, 16 kicks, 15 handballs, 6 marks, 5 tackles, 9 score involvements, 7 clearances, 4 centre clearances, 3 stoppage clearances, 7 Inside 50s & 1 goal) was at his prolific best, winning contested possessions and centre clearances regularly, while drifting forward to create scores and kick a goal himself.

Josh Daicos (26 disposals @ 88%, 220 metres gained, 6 contested possessions, 18 uncontested possessions, 5 intercept possessions, 9 kicks, 17 handballs, 4 marks, 3 tackles, 1 goal assist, 9 score involvements, 2 clearances, 2 Rebound 50s & 1 goal) had an extremely quiet start to the game with just 2 possessions in the opening term, before working into the game gradually by linking up play with forward handballs and terrific field kicking. Josh was able to impact the scoreboard in the third term via a forward half intercept, which ended up with him snapping a classy goal to maintain momentum in the game.

Steele Sudebottom (24 disposals @ 67%, 394 metres gained, 7 contested possessions, 17 uncontested possessions, 5 intercept possessions, 13 kicks, 11 handballs, 5 marks, 4 tackles, 1 goal assist, 7 score involvements, 2 clearances, 2 stoppage clearances, 2 Inside 50s & 2 Rebound 50s) accumulated possessions with class, while producing direction and territory with his kicks in general play. Sidebottom was one of many contributors who gave his forwards every chance to impact the scoreboard with goals or scoring shots.

Mason Cox (19 disposals @ 74%, 198 metres gained, 25 hit-outs, 8 contested possessions, 11 uncontested possessions, 2 intercept possessions, 13 kicks, 6 handballs, 9 marks, 4 contested marks, 3 Marks Inside 50, 3 tackles, 1 goal assist, 4 score involvements, 4 clearances, 4 stoppage clearances & 2 goals) was at his colossal best against the Giants, where he won his fair share of hit-outs, dominated marking contests around the ground, and had a significant influence on the game where he went forward to clunk marks, and booted a couple of majors. Mason was tremendously important to the outcome of the game.

Jack Crisp (15 disposals @ 67%, 318 metres gained, 7 contested possessions, 8 uncontested possessions, 5 intercept possessions, 7 kicks, 8 handballs, 2 marks, 5 tackles, 1 goal assist, 5 score involvements, 2 clearances, 2 stoppage clearances, 4 Inside 50s & 2 Rebound 50s) did not his most prolific game, but stuck to his task by laying tackles when they were required, and moved the ball forward to give his teammates chances to impact the scoreboard.

Nick Daicos (41 disposals @ 78%, 539 metres gained, 10 contested possessions, 31 uncontested possessions, 5 intercept possessions, 18 kicks, 23 handballs, 3 marks, 1 goal assist, 9 score involvements, 4 Inside 50s & 8 Rebound 50s) gave his team great drive from defence with his ball use being at a particularly high standard. Nick was prepared to run forward to receive handballs from his teammates to create attacking and aggressive ball movement at all times. Nick also got moved into the midfield at various stages to make the team extremely dangerous and threatening whenever he was there.

John Noble (24 disposals @ 88%, 400 metres gained, 4 contested possessions, 20 uncontested possessions, 3 intercept possessions, 16 kicks, 8 handballs, 6 marks, 5 tackles, 7 score involvements, 2 Inside 50s & 6 Rebound 50s) provided run and carry with exquisite ball use coming out of defence, and was prepared to roll forward when the time was right.

Darcy Moore (18 disposals @ 94%, 275 metres gained, 10 contested possessions, 8 uncontested possessions, 9 intercept possessions, 11 kicks, 7 handballs, 9 marks, 2 contested marks, 4 score involvements & 5 Rebound 50s) played fearless footy with strong leadership on display. Moore backed his aerial strengths behind the ball to win the ball back and reload attacks from each mark he was able to take as the team's best defender.

Oleg Markov (16 disposals @ 88%, 359 metres gained, 3 contested possessions, 13 uncontested possessions, 2 intercept possessions, 11 kicks, 5 handballs, 4 marks, 3 score involvements, 4 Inside 50s & 2 Rebound 50s) is playing tremendous footy since being called in to play for the club at AFL level. Markov is playing his role well, and keeping it simple.

Brayden Maynard (15 disposals @ 80%, 352 metres gained, 6 contested possessions, 9 uncontested possessions, 5 intercept possessions, 9 kicks, 6 handballs, 4 marks, 4 tackles, 5 score involvements & 4 Inside 50s) played an aggressive and direct brand of footy by rolling up from defence in the same manner as Noble, but with greater frequency and regularity. Maynard always hovers around half-forward to receive handpasses or taking marks prior to scoring shots being created by him, whenever he is not defending behind the play.

Isaac Quaynor (14 disposals @ 79%, 334 metres gained, 3 contested possessions, 11 uncontested possessions, 4 intercept possessions, 10 kicks, 4 handballs, 4 marks, 4 score involvements & 7 Rebound 50s) relied on rebounding from defence to impact the contest. Because of it, his teammates further up the field were able to create scores from the back half.

Nathan Murphy (11 disposals @ 82%, 183 metres gained, 3 contested possessions, 8 uncontested possessions, 5 intercept possessions, 8 kicks, 3 handballs, 5 marks, 2 contested marks, 2 tackles, 3 score involvements & 3 Rebound 50s) backed in his fearless style of footy by taking crucial marks at the right time to save goals, while creating scores from his rebounding work in return to demonstate that he can work on both sides of the ball.

Taylor Adams (20 disposals @ 80%, 138 metres gained, 8 contested possessions, 12 uncontested possessions, 3 intercept possessions, 7 kicks, 13 handballs, 4 marks, 6 tackles, 1 goal assist, 10 score involvements, 4 clearances, 3 centre clearances & 2 Inside 50s) started the game up forward, before being moved into the centre and had a greater impact in the midfield as the contest unfolded. Adams was able to extract centre clearances, lay plenty of tackles, and was a conduit of the team's ball movement resulting in goals or scoring shots.

Ash Johnson (14 disposals @ 71%, 147 metres gained, 4 hit-outs, 6 contested possessions, 8 uncontested possessions, 4 intercept possessions, 10 kicks, 4 handballs, 5 marks, 2 contested marks, 2 Marks Inside 50, 6 tackles, 2 Tackles Inside 50, 2 score involvements & 1 goal) provided a marking target at all times up forward, before chipping in to do a little bit of ruck work when Mason Cox was off the ground.

Jamie Elliott (13 disposals @ 85%, 324 metres gained, 2 contested possessions, 11 uncontested possessions, 9 kicks, 4 handballs, 4 marks, 3 Marks Inside 50, 2 tackles, 2 goal assists, 9 score involvements, 3 Inside 50s & 3 goals) played his best game of the season by converting his chances in a return to form and normality that had previously been missing for several weeks.

Bobby Hill (11 disposals @ 73%, 175 metres gained, 10 uncontested possessions, 7 kicks, 4 handballs, 4 marks, 6 tackles, 3 Tackles Inside 50, 1 goal assist, 5 score involvements & 2 goals) ignited the team with two excellent goals in the opening term to set the game up for the team, while laying plenty of tackles and applying pressure where it was needed.

Will Hoskin-Elliott (11 disposals @ 82%, 136 metres gained, 4 contested possessions, 7 uncontested possessions, 3 intercept possessions, 6 kicks, 5 handballs, 2 marks, 1 goal assist, 6 score involvements & 2 goals) made the most of his limited opportunities in front of goal, while everything else didn't quite click for him, despite the scoreboard impact he produced.

Beau McCreery (10 disposals @ 90%, 256 metres gained, 3 contested possessions, 7 uncontested possessions, 8 kicks, 2 handballs, 5 marks, 2 Marks Inside 50, 7 score involvements, 3 Inside 50s & 2 goals) was prepared to work higher up the ground for his marks and possessions, which also allowed him to demonstrate his explosive running power back towards goal. McCreery was able to kick two of the easiest goals he'll ever kick from the goal line during the third and fourth terms respectively.

Brody Mihocek (8 disposals @ 62%, 147 metres gained, 3 contested possessions, 5 uncontested possessions, 6 kicks, 2 handballs, 2 marks, 2 Marks Inside 50, 2 tackles, 1 goal assist, 5 score involvements & 2 goals) may not have had his best game, but he capitalised on his moments when they were there to be taken and was able to finish off his work.

Jack Ginnivan (7 disposals @ 71%, 158 metres gained, 2 contested possessions, 5 uncontested possessions, 6 kicks, 2 marks, 5 score involvements, 3 Inside 50s & 2 goals) did not set the world on fire, but was able to conjure two majors on an otherwise quiet evening.

Collingwood's next game will be against Carlton on May 21 at the MCG. The Blues are feeling blue, and it is imperative that their depression levels are maintained with a ruthless and fearless display from the Magpies to ensure Carlton's season continues to sink into the mire of the abyss. A stingy defence blended with a potent attack will enable Collingwood every chance of having success next weekend against the Baggers, who are vulnerable.

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2023 1:44 am

Fly's presser

Pretty convincing win in the end. You seemed to put your foot down in the first half and end the game then and there?
Quote:
"We went into the game knowing that you have to play the minutes against them [GWS] because that's something we want to do consistently. You've heard me say that before, but they've been fighting hard for four quarters so we knew they wouldn't go away. Funnily enough, in our VFL we were five goals up and they beat us, so that's a pattern of behaviour. We knew it was coming, but I thought the third quarter was pivotal. We started well and then I thought the second quarter was really good as well, but the third quarter was pivotal because I knew they'd come in some capacity, but it was a bit of an arm wrestle. We got through and maybe potentially open the game up from there".

One of Mason Cox's best performances of his career?
Quote:
"Yeah, I did say that it was one of the best games [to him] and he goes 'ah, I don't know about that'. He keeps reminding me of the Prelim final in 2018. I thought the same. I thought he had a great aerial presence. We've lost key personnel around that and someone had to step up. He's only played two games in eight weeks or so. Whatever it is. It was a great performance".

What does it mean for what you do ruck wise in the future with Darcy Cameron maybe coming back next week?
Quote:
"Through adversity, we found options. Billy Frampton has been enormous for us, and he's going to miss two or three weeks, but then the next guy's just stepping up. Darcy [Cameron] will be available next week, and we'll just have to wait at what that looks like. It's pleasing. Ash Johnson sort of had moments in the ruck today and against Brisbane [he] really stood out in the aerial contest. He's found another level, so again, through his circumstance, other guys have been given opportunities and it has given us flexibility potentially".

Does having more options in the ruck make things even more pleasing especially after the discussion of Brodie Grundy's departure and the impact it would have on your team?
Quote:
"There's commentary around rucks around the influence in the game and things. They're important to us because it allows Checkers to stay forward or Ash [Johnson] or all these moving parts we've had to do. It's great to have Mason [Cox] today and whoever it looks like, Billy [Frampton] in the last couple of weeks. I think it's an important part of our game. Our clearance game has been exceptional, and Hayden Skipworth and Scott Selwood have done a fantastic job this year getting that part of our game going. With the ruckman in today, it actually took us to another level".

What about De Goey's performance, particularly in the first half?
Quote:
"I loved Jordy's game. I said to him after the game I thought it was exceptional decision making. He's not the cream on the cake, but he could take us to another level when he's at his best. We saw a major parts of that today".

Back onto Mason Cox, what about the intangibles such as his swagger and energy. What does that bring to the team?
Quote:
"When he's at his best, he's bringing that and when the chants from the crowd of 'USA', you know he's at the top of his game. Just having an aerial presence, we're pretty short. You look at Checkers, he's only 193cm. At times we're playing Will Hoskin-Elliott as the second key so to have someone that can an aerial presence. It's an important part of the game because as finals comes if you're lucky enough to make it that far, everything is a bit more of a contest so you're going to have to go down the line more and again for Mason to mark the ball, as well as Ash [Johnson] was, it's important for us".

Cox has come from a long way back after waiting a long time for a new contract when you first arrived?
Quote:
"It seems such a long time ago doesn't it? I thought he had an awesome pre-season, so back to Mason, I thought he had an awesome pre-season. I hadn't seen him train and have an aerial presence like that in the pre-season. It's unfortunate he got injured because I think what we're seeing now is a reflection of his pre-season".

Cox kicking a goal from 50m. That's not something you see too often?
Quote:
"Nah, I think he was a bit surprised himself. I don't think he was expecting that".

Pre-game, you had Beau McCreery's mum, Julie, speak to the players? What was that like?
Quote:
"I didn't say much at all. She was fantastic. I think we'll release it at some stage. It was fantastic. She's got a good character. We like to keep our meetings match day light, particularly the first bit of it. Find some sense of humour. I'm not that funny, but I try to, and then we get serious. Part of that start of every meeting has a sense of humour trying to be attached to it. But Julie was exceptional today, so I think we'll release it this week and you'll be able to see how good she was".

Did Jack Ginnivan mean his goal? Did he say it was intentional?
Quote:
"I'm not sure, I haven't asked him. It's important for our game that we want to be a territory team and however we can take it, it's probably a good example of it starting to get a bit wet. It was a good finish".

Bobby Hill had a good impact today?
Quote:
"Yeah, I'm really pleased with Bobby. I want to be a coach that backs people in and believe in people sometimes more than they believe in themselves. Last week we subbed him out and I went to him straight after the game and said 'mate, you're playing next week, you're playing against your old team [and] we will back you in, and train well'. He trained really well on Friday and if you're not getting nourishment out here at the MCG, you've got to get it at training. Whether it's in the gym or on the track and feel good about yourself and give yourself belief to then come out with less hope and more 'here I come, I'm ready to go, I'm ready to perform' and he did that. Then he gets rewarded and again I want to be a coach that backs these players in".

You doubled the Giants for tackles today. Was that pleasing to you?
Quote:
"Yeah, it was. It was an important part of the game that they wanted to handball through us. I mentioned after the game some of our chase down tackles. Brayden Maynard, Bobby Hill, Taylor Adams; there was so many of them this week. Jamie Elliott on the boundary line. That feature of the game probably hasn't been as present, but our pressure has been good. That was a real feature today".

Ash Johnson as a big man had an equal high 6 tackles today?
Quote:
"I loved that from Ash. I actually said that when he came off at one stage, everyone was applauding you for your marking but I didn't realise how good a tackle you are".

Ben Keays and Ryan Clarke tagged Nick Daicos in previous weeks. Were you surprised the Giants didn't implement a tag on him?
Quote:
"I'm not sure. I have to reflect on that in terms of watching the game back. He's a hard player to stop. I've said this before. He had what 40 odd touches today again and we want to give the ball to him. Try to stop someone we want to give the ball to. Makes it difficult for the opposition. He's an incredible talent. I don't know if you watched the passage of play when he gets the ball at half back, as part of the exit, and then we'd link up all the way down and he ends up getting the ball to have a shot on goal. He unfortunately misses it, but you watch his running capacity and then that's why he's so hard to tag".

Long way to go, but what does it mean to you to be sitting on top of the ladder?
Quote:
"Looks, it's affirmation. It's not the ladder we measures ourselves on. We have another measurement for that, so we'll get back to work. There's still a long way to go with a big game next week against an arch rival. We'll live in the moment for now".

How big will the Carlton game be?
Quote:
"I'm sure it will be built up pretty well, but we'll live in the moment and we have plenty of time to plan for that game".

There was some doubt on Darcy Moore earlier in the week, how close was he to missing this match?
Quote:
"Yeah, on Wednesday, or it might have been when I spoke to you guys that he was still on the edge because he had to improve. See I don't lie, I tell you the truth don't I. I said he was touch and go and I'll communicate that stuff. But no, he was on the edge. We're confident it was a surface thing, it wasn't an internal thing. He had all function, so that gave us confidence. He's got sticky fingers doesn't he? He's incredible right now; his marking capacity".

Any injury concerns? Ash Johnson was hobbling off earlier in the game.
Quote:
"No, we've got no concerns at the moment".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6blwiwamxU

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6   

Jump to: