Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post Match. Pies win another thriller. All comments.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:07 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Some shit comments sent to Willi Rioli. If anyone know the people who sent these, report them.
lazzadesilva Virgo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:26 pm

Dragme wrote:
Larabee wrote:
schuey07 wrote:
dalyc wrote:
schuey07 wrote:
Some of our supporters need to hang their heads in shame. Bunch of weak pathetic flogs. Go Pies. We beat the “best” team in the comp at their home ground. You have more spine than a lot of so called “supporters”.

Dude, if we had a like button you’d have 1000 likes.

Yet I’m the one with two yellow cards. Pathetic, that the same crap goes on every week in the game day thread.

Mate that’s the reason I rarely post on game day threads. The negative Nellies must be great to live with. The comments during last night’s game were outrageous but hey it’s a game, we all rejoice in a magnificent Pies win and we move on to the great enemy next week.

Carn the Pies

I have no problems with peoples feelings and reactions before during or after a game. We are on the best roller coaster ride ever. Some will scream, others will laugh, some will hold their hands in the air and others will cower in their seat and most will enjoy. We shouldn’t need to convert the journey into a make believe merry go round.

You do you people, as long as we are all alive at the end of the rollercoaster. Enjoy the journey your way.

I generally lurk there but don’t post much because I can’t handle the blatant hypocrisy and double standards. Fools who knock the crap out of some players during the game suddenly find those very players excellent and valuable 😫 I know it is an emotional experience but to me it’s like saying I love you at the wedding ceremony and then hating the same person during the honeymoon a few hours later. By all means criticise the players but the insulting names they are called are a disgrace, especially when a bit later they suddenly become their best players 🙄 This disparity by the same posters is disgusting.

Charlie Oneeye Scorpio

charlie oneeye

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:48 pm

General criticizing, critiquing or feeling upset, or having a bad day is one thing, not some of the hate I've read here.. That is not barracking.

Hate and vitriol is a different issue which goes beyond the gray, and is not acceptable and needs to be challenged.

Great to read the comments here ON NICKS supporting that.
schuey07 Aries

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:04 pm

Charlie Oneeye wrote:
General criticizing, critiquing or feeling upset, or having a bad day is one thing, not some of the hate I've read here.. That is not barracking.

Hate and vitriol is a different issue which goes beyond the gray, and is not acceptable and needs to be challenged.

I've been challenging it for most games this season and I have two yellow cards, not the posters who have been disgusting to the team and the players. I get passion, but blatant abuse and then admitting defeat with 10minutes left in the third and being only 8 points down is disgusting.

Last edited by schuey07 on Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
lazzadesilva Virgo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:16 pm

schuey07 wrote:
Charlie Oneeye wrote:

I've been challenging it for most games this season and I have two yellow cards, not the posters who have been disgusting to the team and the players. I get passion, but blatant abuse and then admitting defeat with 10minutes left in the third and being only 8 points down is disgusting.

Yeah disgusting feral fans exist at all clubs and we seem to have our share 🤬

schuey07 Aries

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:33 pm

lazzadesilva wrote:
schuey07 wrote:
Charlie Oneeye wrote:

Yeah disgusting feral fans exist at all clubs and we seem to have our share 🤬

That's what gets me the most, we cop it from every other team and to have our own give it to us like that is terrible.
lazzadesilva Virgo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:47 pm

Could not agree with you more. They’re too dumb to change or even realise that they are just brainless wankers 🙄 So many other people that they can target instead of Collingwood supporters. Bloody first class idiots.
Mr Miyagi 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:54 pm

Yep, two kicks down in the third and the venom being spat at our players is just not on. Some of the comments you’d think we were West Coast level. None of us really know each other here, and I don’t know what people have going on in their lives — so I cut a little slack (hell, I give it to the umps!) and just blowing off steam. But the worse vitriol, the hatred and abuse of some of our players, is not justified in any way. Everyone should know by now never to write these boys off. Believe! Be positive! Enjoy the ride!
Mr Miyagi 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:56 pm

@bazboy said it best. Port played their best and couldn’t beat us: but we can play much better than we did! How good is our Upside!
schuey07 Aries

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:05 pm

Mr Miyagi wrote:
Yep, two kicks down in the third and the venom being spat at our players is just not on. Some of the comments you’d think we were West Coast level. None of us really know each other here, and I don’t know what people have going on in their lives — so I cut a little slack (hell, I give it to the umps!) and just blowing off steam. But the worse vitriol, the hatred and abuse of some of our players, is not justified in any way. Everyone should know by now never to write these boys off. Believe! Be positive! Enjoy the ride!

You're ok in the game day thread, always have good insight on what is going on. It's the same 4 or 5 posters every game. You know who they are. Then when we inevitably win they disappear. They only pop up when we're down.
23 YIPPEE!!! 

YIPPEE 23!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:05 pm

Who thinks that the Friday night Collingwood Carlton game could potentially be an attendance of 99k
Magpietothemax Taurus

magpietothemax

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:23 pm

Just in awe of this team. They just will not be denied. Fly in the presser paid tribute to the spirit that is energising and driving our team. There were those incredible individual moments, like Jamie Elliott's two amazing goals from the boundary, Bobby Hill's incredible double tackling effort, Beau's kick to Hill after a sprint down the wing, Murphy's incredible defensive efforts, ...but the entire team, down to the last man, was desperate and made his contribution. Ours is a very special team.
By the way, those who thought that Fly was not concerned about Bruzza's bold comments to the media were right. He brushed off the suggestion that his remarks would "fire up the opposition", saying ''come on,you've still got to go out there and do it'', and as others said here, was happy for Bruzza just to be himself and express himself without fear.

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:50 pm

Yeh, pretty bloody ordinary, no call of that at all, its very poor form. Now the media is onto it, it reflects badly on the club and all of us. Bloody stupid immature keyboad warriors, call them out yes, and report for sure, the club wants to find these creeps, and deal with them. Surprised Shocked Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Pies2016 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:03 pm

I thought McStay showed his true value against Alir Alir.
He’s easily Ports best intercept defender and while McStay didn’t dominate, he did kick two and Alir Alir only had 10 possessions. Miochek got a bit of freedom and also kicked two playing on a lesser opponent ( either McKenzie or Jones )
McStay is a smart player and a serious workhorse. He was never a big goal kicker at the Lions, so the sooner we accept that and understand he makes life easier for others around him, the sooner we will appreciate why the club invested in him.
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:24 pm

Agreed. I think he plays a similar role to Checkers, so we now have two of them! He is very mobile, as is Checkers. The great thing is we now have a month of h & a footy to get our forwards used to working together. As skilful as Johnson is, I can't see him forcing his way back in unless there's an injury to one of our current forwards.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 10 of 14   

Jump to: