The Inner Sanctum

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Wrangler

Post by Wrangler »

BAHAHAHAHAHA! Guy on Guy action... 'sif!

Maybe you could be the worm that steals the players girl? ;-) haha

C'mon Mel... the suspense is killing me!
****Now i've never had a type 'cause i know what i like some variety now and then... Bad Boys, Good Guys, Tattoo's, Black Ties... Always up for anything!****
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

sorry guys, I haven't written any more since last I posted cos I've been just a little bit busy with kids at home on holidays doin' stuff and what with the Granny and all... lol. Plus I've had family down from QLD. I will try and get a few more chapters down now the kids are back at school. As for the guy on guy action, Dave, who with? LOL my brother's got a man-crush on Darren Jolly. Guess we've got more in common than just our genes! Although I'm kinda liking Leigh Brown's form at the moment. Any objections to writing Leroy in?
A Pie for Life.
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

A Pie for Life.
Wrangler

Post by Wrangler »

more? haha
****Now i've never had a type 'cause i know what i like some variety now and then... Bad Boys, Good Guys, Tattoo's, Black Ties... Always up for anything!****
Wrangler

Post by Wrangler »

haha halt everything and give us what we want or we'll hold Jols to randsome =)
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

A Pie for Life.
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

A Pie for Life.
Wrangler

Post by Wrangler »

woop woop! Hmmmmmm I guess you could always set Tori up with some other famous guy... like... JACK PERKINS? hahaha

I really wanna see how this all pans out... =)
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

yeah, I could. Or I could set up a love triangle... Jack, Trav and Tori?
A Pie for Life.
Wrangler

Post by Wrangler »

You get more and more evil the longer I know you Mel! Hows about I leave it in your hands!? Just google "Jack Perkins" and you'll learn some stuff... or I can PM you muahahaha (that might be slightly more biased though!)

I reckon the messier the better!
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

Damn straight. I'll get to it. Got a few other things going atm so apologise if new chapters are taking their time.
A Pie for Life.
Wrangler

Post by Wrangler »

Speak for yourself! haha No... believe me I don't need any more distractions from studying than what I am already providing!
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

A Pie for Life.
Wrangler

Post by Wrangler »

hahaha Oh dear! This is going to get interesting for poor steph! He better have a good excuse if he doesn't show!
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

lol mate, i was getting all flustered writing it! Especially the Holly/Dazzler action! That guy is gorgeous!
A Pie for Life.