Facebook is mighty powerful (and dangerous)

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

carcarly_pieland

Facebook is mighty powerful (and dangerous)

Post by carcarly_pieland »

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2 ... 337&page=2

there are quite a few of other albums involving our players too. In today's virtual world, there really is no hiding place for public known figures.
Kingswood

Post by Kingswood »

i remember a group of girls in uni that used to party with footy players all the time, they were such sluts
stui magpie
Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 74 times

Post by stui magpie »

Hmm. Danni Hoyle, Toorak College. :roll:

Look, basically it's privacy settings. The chick who took the photos has privacy setting on her own stuff, but the photos are basically public.
Considering reid, macCaffer, mcCarthy and Beams were all there and mcCarthy is friends with her on facebook, they actually know them.
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
Kingswood

Post by Kingswood »

what?
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

Well we know if used the wrong way Facebook can be dangerous, especially when it comes to children and keeping an eye on who they add as friends, but the Collingwood players are big boys. If they didn't want their photos on Facebook they should have asked to be kept out of the shot. Simple. I don't think they were doing anything wrong in these photos anyway, were they?
A Pie for Life.
carcarly_pieland

Post by carcarly_pieland »

i agreed those photos are nothing bad; but then again it's never good to have your drunken pics (look at Beamy!!) up on the Internet - if the Hun get hold of these pics, who knows what BS stories they'd make up about our boys again!! :shock:
Peter Griffin

Post by Peter Griffin »

Very quiet in here girlies.. What's the deal?
Coles should sponsor Essendon because they're down and staying down!
Wrangler

Post by Wrangler »

Funnily enough I know all the girls in question...

Intriguing... Hmmmm shall have to have a chat with them!
****Now i've never had a type 'cause i know what i like some variety now and then... Bad Boys, Good Guys, Tattoo's, Black Ties... Always up for anything!****
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

Funny... McCarthy and Beams seem to be the primary partygoers that get into trouble when they're together. Hopefully nothing comes of that investigation into the alleged pack rape. Haven't heard anything more about it. Hope that's a good sign.
A Pie for Life.
Wrangler

Post by Wrangler »

Mmmmm this is true...

Found out the other week that my mates house mate is Steele Sidebottoms Cousin...
****Now i've never had a type 'cause i know what i like some variety now and then... Bad Boys, Good Guys, Tattoo's, Black Ties... Always up for anything!****
Kingswood

Post by Kingswood »

wtf is this