Pre-Match: Rnd 1 Collingwood v Richmond - All comments here

Match previews, reviews, reports and discussion.

Moderator: bbmods

AnthonyC
Been liked: 1 time

Post by AnthonyC »

Love your work WPW.

With Presti missing our backline will feel it, Jimmy on stafford is a big mismatch, and sooky richo is too big for Wakes.

Still, we're gonna win.

Good to see Rhyce rewarded. Wear the #22 with pride and give it some respect. Hope he does well for us and his sake.

Oh yeah, how'd I forget. greg miller was only partly right, it's not just that Collingwood doesn't respect richmond.
No-one Respects them.
Go Pies!
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Its going to be very tough tonight with such a heavy chunk of our best players all injured and suspended. This is going to be a real test of the depth of our side, and a gr8 chane for some of Collingwood's lesser names to shine and make a real name for themselves. Richmond are also without one of their best in Ottens so it wont be all smooth sailing for them either. It should be a hard fought contest I think and a relatively close game, with the Pies overpowering the Tigers by 20 points in the end. Best of luck to the new boys in the team tonite, Woey, Willo, Lokan and Walker, and also to Shawy who pulls on the famous guernsey for the first time since 2001. Only 8 hours to go. I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COME ON PIEBOYS, GIVE IT ALL YOUVE GOT :D :D :D :D :D
Those with the most invested are the last to surrender!

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
IM LOVING BUCKLEY INSTEAD!
HAL
Been liked: 3 times

Post by HAL »

What about the other ones? Well you will just have to.
drew1602

Post by drew1602 »

Good to see you get the Richmond team right eventually.....The sad thing is that you are 100% correct in every position :lol:
Go You Pie Boys !!!
Now & Forever
Amen !!!
chalky

Post by chalky »

Looking forward to the game tonight. If its not windy should be a great spectacle. Geez, without Presti back there it just leaves that tiny bit of a question mark about the height factor. Answer to the question - don't let it get there in the first place, try to bring to ground.
Our forward set up will be the key though ie simply kick more goals than they do. They are complete dunces down back and we have to capitalise on every possession and make them pay.
Once we shove them aside, the rest of the league will cringe because they will know that we can only improve on tonights effort, awsome!!.
I'm sure MM was tempted to play the big fellas but showed great faith in the boys. They won't let him down
Pies to win by - ( does it matter! )
Hope the Gold Jacket is at its sparkling best. Cheers all, make it loud!
PeterWH

Post by PeterWH »

On paper the side looks excellent,even without two key players,but we will see later tonight.
According to the telegraph the PIES are $1:65 and the Tiges are $2:40 for a 12-24 points win.
Ian

Post by Ian »

Collingwood 8.14 62 v Richmond 5.10 40