Post Match pies v Brissy...what'd d'you reckon?????

Match previews, reviews, reports and discussion.

Moderator: bbmods

London Dave

Post Match pies v Brissy...what'd d'you reckon?????

Post by London Dave »

Well, at half time, it's looking like the GF all over again, though I'm not 3 parts pissed and the weather is warm here. What r your thoughts folks??
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

We just got done but I reckon we put up a pretty good effort. I think we need some goal kicking practice especially Didak. We are missing far too many shots at the moment. We will beat them in Melbourne though.
merissajade

Post by merissajade »

:( oh well one loss aint bad but i think there has to be something said about the salary cap not blaming that for the loss but the afl should really have a look at that. Good first half but second half not so good but hey there is always next week and next time we play the lions watch akers face when bucks dooes hand stands lol :wink: go the piess chins up boyssss
GO THE PIESSS!!!
Chris Dawes is sooo sexy!!! Dane Swan LEGEND
AnthonyC
Been liked: 1 time

Post by AnthonyC »

Well 14 points, against them at their home is a good effort. Me with my one-eye, what was it 4 posters to 1, goals from frees that were paid to them, weren't paid to us, how about Bucks at the start of the last what hope to get rid of it? No-way they are better than us, maybe tonight, but I am very much looking forward to September. Don't worry too much about it people, we can and will improve.
Go Pies!
London Dave

Post by London Dave »

Didnt step up when it counted...end of story

This loss should hurt big time!
Lorelei

Post by Lorelei »

We showed promise and this was testimony to how much we have grown since the finals.

Now...

BRING ON ESSENSCUM

Jen
HANDS OFF OUR JUMPER

**Craig Kelly**Craig Kelly**Craig Kelly**

Floreat Pica
Proud Pies

Post by Proud Pies »

we put up a good fight, but not good enough......i'm deflated.....i think i actually feel worse than i did after the GF.....*sob*
Jacqui © Proud Pies 2003 and beyond
Lorelei

Post by Lorelei »

Oh noooo Proud Pies. Don't feel bad.

We have a whole season ahead of us. Last year we made the GF - we are in a much better position now, than we were last season.

Think of it as a step 1. Bring the suckers down here, to the G, later in the season and see how they fare. ;)

Jen
HANDS OFF OUR JUMPER

Floreat Pica
McGough27

Post by McGough27 »

What do people think about Lynch's attack on Clokey in the 2nd quarter . The ball was out of bounds , Lynch grabs Cloke around the neck and slams him on his back . Totally uncalled for and if the tribunal is serious , should come under "unduly rough play" . No worse than what Prendergast (Carlton) got reported for last week v Essendon .
Lorelei

Post by Lorelei »

McGough - my whole family and I thought the same thing.

Pretty dodgy stuff from such a, ahem, professional.

Jen
HANDS OFF OUR JUMPER

Floreat Pica
JLC

Post by JLC »

My question is where was the 50m penalty ?? Or does Lynch have a special set of Gabba rules to play by?? If Cloke retaliates in anyway, free kick gets reversed and Lynch has a charity goal. So poor Cloke has to take that crap from a washed up footballer like Lynch.

jlc
The Torres bounce is officially dead. You are walking alone now Fernando.
London Dave

Post by London Dave »

What goes around comes around........all deposits in the Collingwood Karma bank for later in the year!!!
Cam
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by Cam »

ditto with some of fat-ass johnsons bullsh with didak.
sherrife

Post by sherrife »

the umpires NEVER GAVE US A CHANCE with the FREEKICK AGAINST BUCKLEY IN THE LAST QUARTER AN ABSOLUTE BLOODY DISGRACE!!! not to mention a HEAP of holding the balls not given our way and some given bloody against us...and clokes deliberate out of bounds?!?!!?! he gained 30 metres!!!! with such BS umpiring im suprised our boys were able to think clearly!! at home i think i dislocated my finger after stupidly punching a wall after buckleys freekick... (it was brick damn it) however the fightback in the last 5 minutes made me proud to be a collingwood fan

neways go the pies ur such a pack of hardworking champions i luv ya all and dont feel too bad
I would be ashamed to admit that I had risen from the ranks. When I rise it will be with the ranks... - Eugene Debs
STOKA35

Post by STOKA35 »

jlc where was lonies 50 as well takes the mark holds the mark for a clear 1-3 seconds gets pushed to the ground by lynch