#20 Ben Reid

Player President threads here thanks.

Moderator: bbmods

Doc63

Post by Doc63 »

We can only hope its just a twinge, and he'll be right for our next game, whenever that may be.

I'll tell you one thing though, if we manage to win the flag this year, with all the injuries, suspensions & other distractions we've had to put up with, it will be a greater achievement than last year.
I hold a cup of wisdom, but there is nothing within.
Culprit
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 31 times

Post by Culprit »

We have to win, that gives him enough time to recover.
uuuuu..... The LoneSTAR

Post by uuuuu..... The LoneSTAR »

Don't stress and make no mistake, we are good enough.
Doc63

Post by Doc63 »

Their tall forwards wont be a problem if the ball aint down there!!
I hold a cup of wisdom, but there is nothing within.
What'sinaname
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 9 times

Post by What'sinaname »

Doc63......nail, head, whack.

Exactly right, deny them the football and our backline have an easy game.

Two things help us overcome the loss of Reid,

1. Our mids.....cruse Daisy even more for his brain fade - I could smack him upside the head.

2. The weather....let it rain.
Fighting against the objectification of woman.
jack_spain

Post by jack_spain »

This season is heading south faster than a speeding bullet on the way to Antarctica. :roll:

I said a few weeks ago that if we lost Reid or Cloke we'd be in big trouble. Both and we can kiss the flag goodbye. Well Reid's out and Cloke must still be proppy on that knee.

Too many injuries when it really mattered. Obviously the footy gods really are Carlscum supporters! :twisted:

I still think we can win the flag, only because I still believe in miracles.
watt price tully

Post by watt price tully »

Member 7167 wrote:
watt price tully wrote:
magpie greg wrote:
Joel wrote:
magpie greg wrote: How is that relevant?
I'm guessing the question is - how would the bloke know then?

"Inside info" is usually BS.
My source didnt see it at training they saw it at the Westpac Centre.

Good to see my sources 100% accurate as I vouched for.
Seems to me you were on the money with this.

Its OK though, it's Yin & Yang, it's about balance: Contrast this with how wrong you are with your party political choices!! :wink:
"Breathe in, hold, breathe out."

WPT, if you do this long enough and manage to get enough oxygen into your system you may eventually see the light.
Yeah, I'm becoming more self aware by the day through a regular yoga ritual of having my head up my a*se!! :wink:
Last edited by watt price tully on Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I even went as far as becoming a Southern Baptist until I realised they didn’t keep ‘em under long enough” Kinky Friedman
obleex

Post by obleex »

Apart from Kennedy their tall forwards aren't even that crash hot. Darling is a first year player and isn't really capable of kicking 4-5 goals. Lynch is average and gets all his kicks out on the wing. Leroy should easily be able to account for him. Tooves goes to Darling. Tarrant to Kennedy. The only problem we may have is when they rest Cox and Nic Nat down there - Maxy will have to really be on his game and help out whoever ends up on either of those two.
jack_spain

Post by jack_spain »

The biggest problem of course is that West Coast have by far the biggest forward line in the AFL.

Let's hope it's pissing down tomorrow. We'll be Singing in the Rain. :D
watt price tully

Post by watt price tully »

^^ The other one to watch IMO is Nalchevski (or however you spell it), he's been very good for them recently & has been kicking goals.
“I even went as far as becoming a Southern Baptist until I realised they didn’t keep ‘em under long enough” Kinky Friedman
uuuuu..... The LoneSTAR

Post by uuuuu..... The LoneSTAR »

Who??.... exactly!
JC Hartley

Post by JC Hartley »

Christ, I know 80% per cent of lists outside of Collingwood and you do not apart from Dave86. It is Mark Nicoski. His guernsey number is 6 if each of you are in doubt.
Last edited by JC Hartley on Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JC Hartley
Scotch

Post by Scotch »

I thought Nalchevski was the new super Malceski and Nickoski all in one.

Not that either are that super...

We held Nickoski easily last game, he kicked two goals but both were in garbage time. He'll probably play a negative role on Heater or Davis.
"Life is too important to be taken seriously" ~ Oscar Wilde
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

reid has a groin problem will be given untill last minute to get better. ggeeezzz we need him for this game.

i would of thought the pies should of put keeffe as a emg player if they knew reid was 50/50.

this could be a game that buckley comes in and stands up for us in backline
Mays

Post by Mays »

jack_spain wrote:This season is heading south faster than a speeding bullet on the way to Antarctica. :roll:

I said a few weeks ago that if we lost Reid or Cloke we'd be in big trouble. Both and we can kiss the flag goodbye. Well Reid's out and Cloke must still be proppy on that knee.

Too many injuries when it really mattered. Obviously the footy gods really are Carlscum supporters! :twisted:

I still think we can win the flag, only because I still believe in miracles.
I don't think it would be a miracle!! The team is almost a full list with players that have been out still able to keep there fitness level up, I think the boys are very hungry to flick the switch of september!