Pre-Match: Rnd 7 Pies v Crows. All comments here please

Match previews, reviews, reports and discussion.

Moderator: bbmods

bokka

Post by bokka »

Hey Joe Mammone... OK you reckon Molloy has got to go - what is your reason(s) for thinking he is not worth a try in the backline? I mean I haven't seen but highlights this year so I'd really like to know based on what you have seen of him this year. I know watching him last year he showed good skills agility application and decent speed.

PS Nomadchef glad you appreciate Oz rules - most yanks I've asked over here in US reckon it is no more than a chaotic joke. Nice try with the "mates and maties", however "maties" actually also refers (predominantly) to males....the correct phrase would be "mates and matelettes"
Leonin5=star

Post by Leonin5=star »

its all about the midfield and centre clearances with adelaide thats where they get all their goals.. our midfielders defensive play and offensive should determine the outcome..if we can go 50/50 with them we should win with tarrant and rocca in form!
CQ

Post by CQ »

molloy is on thin ice, hes being playing shit. the thing is theres no one to replace him which is why hes still in the side at the mo, like half the rest of the team.
Greg J

Post by Greg J »

In American, "We'll murder da bums".

Sorry if I repeated what everyone else has said, didn't have time to read all your input.

Good luck to those going over to Adelaide. Good luck to those always in Adelaide (Ian etc).

If we have to play a final over there again, I'll be there
Scooby Doo says "I've been to Lexus too."
nomadchef

Post by nomadchef »

8) Hey there Bokka, thanks for the comments and the correction on the use of "mate" , etc. I'll be looking at our various ESPN's and sports channels to look in on this week's game. Good luck! Had a great revelation last night at a "big box" store called Costco-all of the lamb is from Australia, so it was our first grilled dinner back in the US.
Cheers
Daniel

Post by Daniel »

CQ.... Molloy is playing shit I agree. And yes we do have someone to take his spot in the forward line and that's Fraser. Cept MM only chooses to have Fraser on the ground if he's rucking. FFF Didn't Josh kick 1 less than Anthony and Taz last year?
bokka

Post by bokka »

Glad to be of service nchef. RE coverage it's on FSW - fox sports world - acc to AFANA.com - also local coverage only in Wash DC (Oz lobby group or what??)
When you're ready to actually take the field for a bruising (or send your son out) local US team info also at afana.com - you can't hit your kids anymore but you can still encourage em to play footy....
silf85

Umps

Post by silf85 »

Umpires tonight are
11- Scott McLaren, 20- Darren Morris, 28- Kieron Nicholls
fan4collingwood

Post by fan4collingwood »

well at least they aren't the collingwood haters
Joel

Post by Joel »

COME ON PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEESSS!

Go out there and make it a contest to remember.
AbsoluteTallant

Post by AbsoluteTallant »

I gotta say one thing, regardless of the result.

That second quarter revives my faith in Collingwood.

Finally the selectors have done the right thing and given us a chance to do well and now the boys put it together to hit back after being thrashed in the first.

MAGNIFICENT!
Joel

Post by Joel »

Joel wrote:
Go out there and make it a contest to remember.
And they certainly did. Well done guys.