Kingswood's Girl of the Month

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Kingswood

Kingswood's Girl of the Month

Post by Kingswood »

Every month I will feature my celebrity crush of that month. Thus, this will be a monthly post.

This month in Kingswood's Girl of the Month, for the month of November is January Jones.

She's so sexy in Mad Men.

She has such an innocence about her.

See you next month.
Kingswood

Post by Kingswood »

Given the overwhelming success of my debut post in Kingswood's Girl of the Month monthly series, I am honoured... nay obliged to follow it up for the new month of December.

Unfortunately, there is no girl by the name of December Jones, so it was a tougher choice this time, with many hours of research poured into this month's post. Blood, sweat, tears and other unmentionable bodily liquids have all gone into what I think is a very worthy winner.

In fact, it is kind of fitting that the best girl of the year is presented in the best month of the year. The month of Christmas, the final month of the year, and the month of Summer officially announcing its arrival, are all none of the reasons that make December the greatest month. Of course, this is the month of my birth.

I present to you, the most attractive girl in the world at the time of this post.

Rachel McAdams.

Just as January's puppy dog eyes can melt any heart, Rachel has a smile that can disarm even the loyalist Islam extremist. Why would you risk it all for 40 virgins in heaven when you have such beauty right here on our very own earth. A bird in the hand is better than two in the bush, right?

Then again, this girl is such a bombshell she would be out of the league of these beard sporting, non showering neanderthals. They wouldn't have a chance in hell of coming so close as to sniff her dirty laundry. So it makes sense that they want to blow themselves up along with everybody else within a 4 mile radius.

Wouldn't you?

It all makes sense now.
leonmagic

Post by leonmagic »

not enough zooey.
Kingswood

Post by Kingswood »

deschanel?

no way.
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

miss jan, better pick up the "slack" :lol:
Kingswood

Post by Kingswood »

what?
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

OMG... thought this was supposed to be chick's channel? The blokes have taken over! Come on girls, get in your pics of Mr January for 2012!
A Pie for Life.
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

put it this way kingswood, i got better chicks on my "tagged" page. :lol: :wink:
Kingswood

Post by Kingswood »

no u dont.
David
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 37 times

Post by David »

I think we must have different taste in women. Rachel McAdams has never done anything for me - in fact, I find her a bit annoying.

French actress Nathalie Boutefeu is more my type. I think she has the whole 'sexy librarian' thing going or something:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
David

Post by David »

Speaking of French people, Julie Delpy is undeniably hot.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
David

Post by David »

And, finally, Samia Shoab (an actress with small roles in Darren Aronofsky's Pi and Requiem for a Dream):
Brenny

Post by Brenny »

Kingswood wrote:Given the overwhelming success of my debut post in Kingswood's Girl of the Month monthly series, I am honoured... nay obliged to follow it up for the new month of December.

Unfortunately, there is no girl by the name of December Jones, so it was a tougher choice this time, with many hours of research poured into this month's post. Blood, sweat, tears and other unmentionable bodily liquids have all gone into what I think is a very worthy winner.

In fact, it is kind of fitting that the best girl of the year is presented in the best month of the year. The month of Christmas, the final month of the year, and the month of Summer officially announcing its arrival, are all none of the reasons that make December the greatest month. Of course, this is the month of my birth.

I present to you, the most attractive girl in the world at the time of this post.

Rachel McAdams.

Just as January's puppy dog eyes can melt any heart, Rachel has a smile that can disarm even the loyalist Islam extremist. Why would you risk it all for 40 virgins in heaven when you have such beauty right here on our very own earth. A bird in the hand is better than two in the bush, right?

Then again, this girl is such a bombshell she would be out of the league of these beard sporting, non showering neanderthals. They wouldn't have a chance in hell of coming so close as to sniff her dirty laundry. So it makes sense that they want to blow themselves up along with everybody else within a 4 mile radius.

Wouldn't you?

It all makes sense now.
Your December... she's up there as my No.1

I wont lie, I've seen the Notebook and she was wow.
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

I reckon the only actress I'd go gay for is Emma Stone. :)
A Pie for Life.
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

gone the way of the dodo ...
Purveyor of sanctimonious twaddle.