PRIZE 4: Player Sponsor Breakfast 2012

This forum is for news & views about Nick's Bulletin Board sponsored player Remember that this is 'our' player so we want to keep all posts positive and encouraging.

Moderator: bbmods

MargOZ

Post by MargOZ »

Unfortunately it looks like we have no-one attending the breakfast today.

I think in future, if we have an event that we have to raffle within a week, I will need an answer as to whether you can attend and be a part of the raffle, and also a contact number so I can ring the winners, rather than us all relying on being on line at the right times.

A bit sad for those that could have attended if we'd had a bit more time. :(
Nick - Pie Man

Post by Nick - Pie Man »

My god

I could have pulled a shifty at work if I had known nobody else was going

:x
paulie

Post by paulie »

Bugger i could have gone to.Didnt even think of checking the thread again once the winners were annouced my bad. :(
luvdids

Post by luvdids »

What a shame.

I think all that be part of the sponsorship should give the organiser their phone numbers anyway. Then for things like this, they can be contacted, also for outstanding payments etc.

Thanks for your efforts Marg, makes it hard for you when it's such short notice.

Bugger.
MargOZ

Post by MargOZ »

Yep it is a bummer. Sorry guys. I think when we raffle events we will need to provide a contact number from now on. That way I can ring around if we have any last minute cancellations, as it's such a shame to miss out on attending something we had free tickets for.

The Club also said they will try and provide more notice in the future as well, knowing we have a number of members involved in our sponsorship.

Oh well, still waiting for our signed guernsey - so that will hopefully be our next raffle. :)
tommo

Post by tommo »

I just sent MargOZ a PM saying sorry, and would like to pass on my apologies to everyone involved.

I didn't get a chance to check back here recently due to a few personal reasons, and was unaware I'd won the event, and therefore couldn't let Marg know I wouldn't now be able to attend.

I accept full responsibility and feel extremely guilty about this, but things happen out of our control.

So a big sorry to everyone involved (Marg in particular).
Black and White - Through and Through - Side by Side - Us against Them
MargOZ

Post by MargOZ »

No worries Tommo. These things happen. I think it just highlights that we need to provide contact details with our event raffles from now on.

GO PIES!