Post match v Swines...a finger to u Colless!!!!!!! Comments

Match previews, reviews, reports and discussion.

Moderator: bbmods

CQ

Post by CQ »

roccas goal was fkn awesome!!!! wat a ripper!
ramjet21

Post by ramjet21 »

bloody great win. stuck it to them and then stood firm to hold on and sets up a cracker next week V the dons who have had a cruisy few weeks. looks like it could be brissy in the first week of the finals - the question is where it will be played.

3- fraser
2- clement
1- scotland, wakelin.

(apologies to magpiemad who suggested wakes on hall during the week and i replied i wasnt sure he could go with him. i'll never make a coach)
afisher

Post by afisher »

Just got back to the hotel after the 1.5 hour trip from Homebush . Great atmoshpere , The post match circle was sung with a rare intencity and with second spot within our grasp , life feels pretty good at the moment
peter_pies4ever

Post by peter_pies4ever »

Fantastic win Pies. All the boys made a good contribution which set up this great victory. Our pressure on Sydney was great in the first quarter that's why perhaps they made so many mistakes all night, because everytime they went near the ball the pressure from our mob was tremendous and forced them to make errors.
Good crowd tonight 72,000!!
Great win Pies lets beat the Dons next week and finish 2nd.
Yobbo^LuKa

Post by Yobbo^LuKa »

Im drunk and not in a gutter.....we must have won! Oh man im drunk what a good week!
Tradition? Pfft you call merging with Fitzroy and cheatin to 3 flags Tradition? Winning 4 flags in a row is history, which makes tradition!
GO RUPERT 10

Post by GO RUPERT 10 »

Whats even better was being there and sticking it up the sydney scum
cmon pies lets kick the shiite of those essendon prima donnas
VictoryPark

Post by VictoryPark »

NICK DAVIS ANYONE?????

FO!!
"If they are to trying to get revenge they will lose" - MM classic one liner in the lead up to the Port game.
magpiefanatic

Post by magpiefanatic »

This win was so sweet for the Sydney Collingwood Supporters Club in particular and all you Pie fans who travelled here for the game. Having to put with the crap we do up here from these wugby weague converts and bandwaggon hoppers was soooooooo sweeeeeeet We were there in big numbers, hence the record crowd. They came to see COLLINGWOOD, they came to see a REAL football team and what passion is all about.

And we were not dissappointed. By the way did anyone notice that the Swans had 3 extra players who were wearing yellow shirts?

Post by AGE »

Yobbo^LuKa wrote:Im drunk and not in a gutter.....we must have won! Oh man im drunk what a good week!
LIKEWISE!!!

Great win, 6 weeks ago I thought this was the game we would drop. But after Brissy touched us up, my opinion changed. Well done to the boys, one of our top 2 games this year (the other against the Crows at AAMI).

Well done to big Tex, Rocca, Scotland and Diddy Diddy Didak. Backline played very tight tonight. Good effort.

Bring on the Scum!

Nick who??????
Warbler

Post by Warbler »

Great effort by Tex , and he's still a teenager !
Great win by the boys in a great game , spoilt only by the usual confusing umpiring .
Congratulations to Mick Malthouse for his coaching , a wonderful , even , team performance - if the opposition keep one or two players under control , another couple of players pop up .
No offence to Bucks , but we don't need superstars to stand up week after week to win --
Time to put the bummers back in their place & hit the finals in 2nd place
- please GO PIES
ConBigWig

Post by ConBigWig »

Good, honest, hard-working win.
Great work out there lads.
Just need to take into next weeks game
Con Nose Evrythin, you see

"Reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol"
johnny@

Post by johnny@ »

Mate I was blown away by the greasy conditions of the game, but more so by the way the Pies went about it in the first half of the match.

I loved it when in the 2nd quarter Nick Davis had his face rubbed into the turf and when Holland dropped the knees into Williams (that was for you Caroline? :wink:

Bring on the SCUM, 2nd place and a home final will see the bandwaggon full?
Ed from WA

umpires at all time low

Post by Ed from WA »

apparently there was almost a riot at telstra dome in the freo ess game..the umpires it was said were worse than ever and then the yellow peril at sydneys telstra dome last night was a shocker too.
its a blight on the game.

the match report is up in tghe match section now too if anyone wants to relive the game.
tarkyns_gal

Post by tarkyns_gal »

Bloody great effort pies! Had me on the edge of my seat the entire game...BRING ON THE DONS~!
..."The Sun Came Up This Morning, So It's Been A Pretty Good Day"...

Mr Tarkyn J Lockyer
afisher

Post by afisher »

SOme snaps of the night (sorry re the quality, its always hard to compress on the run)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.