Post Match - Pies beat Bummers !! All comments here please

Match previews, reviews, reports and discussion.

Moderator: bbmods

swooper
Has liked: 57 times
Been liked: 4 times

Post by swooper »

Absolutely sensational stuff!!! Fraser, Clokey, Woey - really, it was just a great game, a team effort, and fantastic intensity and dedication by the boys.

Tazza's roar of joy as his goal sailed through the middle just about summed it up really. :lol:

Great to see the looks on the Bummers supporters - particularly leaving early!

Fantastic to hear the Collingwood theme song resonating through the southern stand in the dying minutes of the last quarter - last time I heard that was at last years Prelim Final.

How good was the winners circle!!!!!!! :lol:
Ev5Magpies

Post by Ev5Magpies »

swooper wrote:Tazza's roar of joy as his goal sailed through the middle just about summed it up really.
I was just about to say the same thing! How good was it when the ball wasn't even through yet but you could hear Taz let out a huge "YEAHHHHHHH" when he knew it was home.

One of the better games I've seen in a while...
Last edited by Ev5Magpies on Mon Sep 01, 2003 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ohhhh the premierships a cakewalk for the good old COLLINGWOOD
AnthonyC
Been liked: 1 time

Post by AnthonyC »

Gee that must have hurt maggies_2003. Quite pathetic really.

It was rough, it was tough, it was rugged, it was a great game. We killed then in the centre, but could not capitalise once it went forward. Both backlines did a good job. Clement, how good is he?, and Joshua Fraser you are making some people eat their words. Anthony Rocca will be our next Captain, absolutely no doubt about it.
Go Pies!
MargOZ

Post by MargOZ »

rosspies

Post by rosspies »

I have been critical of Didak most of the year but he made a impact late in the 3rd Qtr adn last qtr. Had he been on the pine previously?

I only saw it on television so not sure where he was. But the time i saw him he was very good.

Great game pies and good luck on Sat night v the Lions

Post by AGE »

He was on the bench till very late in the game. But was on for a brief period in the first quarter.