Post Match - Pies wallop Lions - How sweet it is !! Comments

Match previews, reviews, reports and discussion.

Moderator: bbmods

Slayer

Post by Slayer »

The only way to discover the limits of the possible, is to go beyond them, to the impossible.
swooper
Has liked: 57 times
Been liked: 4 times

Post by swooper »

Apart from repeating what everybody else has already said about our wonderful win..........how petty and childish was the Lions banner? I mean, really, instead of writing an inspiring message or whatever, they had to waste time and effort in bagging the cheer squad.....how crap was that?

In fact, I think it worked out rather well with the lions squad sitting behind the Punt Rd goals, just to see the looks on their sad little faces when Dids banged thru those two magical goals - well, enough said really!!!
peter_pies4ever

Post by peter_pies4ever »

Fantastic victory by the boys!!
Gee we missed some easy shots throughout the game but worked hard enough in the last quarter to get up.
To the boys credit they stayed within reach of Brisbane before the last quarter when at one stage it looked like we were going to be blown away.
Great win bring on the Preliminary Final!!
Leanne26

Post by Leanne26 »

well done pies
johnno played a good game and buckley like always
go pies
bring on the dons and port
Leannnnnnnnnne!!!

<3COLLINGWOOD<3
The Prototype

Post by The Prototype »

Good win, played good most of the night, stuck with them and didn't fall away. I think the 2nd Quarter wasn't the best quarter for the Pies, too many mistakes in the backline. Other then that it was a good game by them, Didaks too goals were great. Buckley was good, Cole was okay, Johno was good. Our forward line had a quiet one, but atleast we won the game.
chris tarrants chic #20

PIES ROCK!!!!!!!

Post by chris tarrants chic #20 »

good on ya pies!!!
great win on the weekend.
finally beat brissy :D
my mum and sis go 4 brissy and they tease the sht out me when we lose.
but they cant hach been beaten and have a cry!!!! so good on ya!
just wanna say taz is hot and great game bucks ur ganna win the brownlow mate. keep up the good work and as joffa says you will meet the girl "september glory"!!!!!!
:) :P :roll: :wink: