COLLINGWOOD Vs PORT all comments here

Match previews, reviews, reports and discussion.

Moderator: bbmods

woods_the_best

Bret Ebert - Russell Eberts Son - SA Medal

Post by woods_the_best »

A little off topic...but you will understand.....just bear with me.

As u will see from my location, I was listening to Adel radio this avro and this happened....

Bret Ebert (son of Russell Ebert NM hack from way back and helps out the powerpuffs with things) won the SA medal for B&F last night....now thats not really important...I says who cares...but...

Russell Ebert commentating on why his son was not picked for any Port Power games this year said....and I quote...and doing this from memory so it may just a little wrong...but the gist is the same

"Oh yeah the Power selectors have a very hard job, I understand that...take their job at present for instance...they have to pick a side for this weekend and next weekend so it is not easy....." :!: :!: :evil: :evil:

Hold a minute twitface...you have not even got pass us yet and you are saying that you need to pick a side for the GF.....FFS.....geez I nearly crashed my car when I heard this.....the f&^%ing bloody arrogrant scumbag....now we must really kick their arses back to Adelaide......

PIES FOREVER !!!!!!!!!!
maggie20ct

Post by maggie20ct »

calm down woods the best....maybe it just rolled off the tounge, dont worry hes got a very nasty suprise awaiting for him
This message was proudly brought to you by Katie *cough* Tarrant :D
woods_the_best

Post by woods_the_best »

maggie20ct wrote:calm down woods the best....maybe it just rolled off the tounge, dont worry hes got a very nasty suprise awaiting for him
It was no "slip of the tongue" I can assure you that....I just wish I could capture the sound bite so you all could hear it....you would all be as mad as I was when you hear it....

Nasty surprise...you bloody better believe it...and I will be there just to support our guys in kicking their arse and showing what supporting a real team is like....

Like the Chokers can not fill AAMI stadium....it is a joke....just wait 'til 60000+ Collingwood supporters greet the powerpuffs on Sat avro, they wont know what has hit them....

Oh I urge every Collingwood support to show their displeasure (read that hoot very very loudly :) :) ) that arrorgant other son...Kane Cornes... everytime he touches "the cherry"...he really has got it coming to him big time for his antics last time...

PIES FOREVER !!!!!!!!!
Stan Magro

Post by Stan Magro »

Don't be surprised to see Williams & Kinnear make way for Holland and Mooboy (Molloy) this week.

I think Mooboys performances in the last 2 games for Willy might get him a start this week.

Hopefully Malthouse has finally realised that Williams is out of form and needs to make room for Holland.
Ev5Magpies

Post by Ev5Magpies »

This is what I think... :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ohhhh the premierships a cakewalk for the good old COLLINGWOOD
Joel

Post by Joel »

CARN PIES!!!

Beat these disrespectful imbeciles. Kick the scum back to where they come from.
brodies_the_champ

Post by brodies_the_champ »

Yeah I'm a bit nervous!? I hope we win and Nathan Buckley stars! Do you guys have tickets? Im relieved that i got mine! Is anyone else really nervous?
Brodie is a champ, Bucks is a legend!!
Melsa5

Post by Melsa5 »

I think Broadie should play on Josh Carr...you know tag the tagger. Hasn't been done too much before...but this guy has to be stopped! Josh Carr needs to get his own back..he has played dirty for way too long and I tell you if is up to his tricks this Saturday, he will not know what's hit him....THE ARMY!
Greg J

Post by Greg J »

Choko and his chokers. I wonder if players start to take after their coaches nickname, like dogs start looking like their owners. The Lions have been pretty lethal over recent years, and we all know about Port.
Scooby Doo says "I've been to Lexus too."
freddie foxx

Post by freddie foxx »

that picture is great.
i think im about to die from anticipation. I want to see them crushed, matter fact i will see them crushed.

Yeah i reckon mick will make a couple of changes. I reckon brodie in for either williams or walker.

Bring it on.
practice makes perfect but perfect practice makes a champion-peter daicos
stoid

Post by stoid »

Quite simply, Brodie should play as a tagger on Wanganeen, because having Brodie play in the forward line could be to our advantage. Not only could he keep their best playmaker quiet, but he can hurt them on the scoreboard by kicking (oh lets say 8 ) goals. :lol:

Cheers
Stoid
AnthonyC
Been liked: 1 time

Post by AnthonyC »

Wow, good to be back online (thanks Mike ;)).

Okay, inline with my "Blowing the Lid Off" directive, I don't want to hear any talk about us losing this game. We will win, end of story. Anyone dare challenges (Culprit) and I'll give them a yellow. If you complain again, then you can sing the last two lines of our Club song till death or when we win our next flag (whichever comes first).

Seriously, can't wait for this one. Who's lining up for GF tics as soon as the siren goes? (there I go again)
Go Pies!
Donny
Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 24 times

Post by Donny »

Good for you, Anthony !! A man after my own heart.

Before the start of every cricket season I'd ask the team to think about the Grand Final.

It'd go something like this, "There'll be two teams in the Granny. We'll be one of them. It's possible the other team may beat us. Deal with it - congratulate them, say your "well done"s to their players and no excuses. Think how you will feel. Then put it aside. Every thought and action from now on will be around us winning the Cup. OK ?"

Although it's perfectly understandable, there's absolutely no mileage in thinking we may lose. Be positive !!
Donny.

It's a game. Enjoy it. :D
piedys
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 70 times

Post by piedys »

Am i being too paranoid, or will Pickett try to snipe Bucks with a hip and shoulder (like Yates on Breteton in '89 GF) in a feeble attempt to win his team a premiership? He does it week in and week out, within the rules (not spirit) of the game, and no one's going to tell him to stop this week either. I've been saying for weeks that the only player we have to match Pickett's upper body work is Glen Freeborn. Get Glenno to ping him before he pings us. Will we win the game at the selection table tonight?

Dyso
M I L L A N E 4 2 forever
MargOZ

Post by MargOZ »

I'm really confident about this game and our team and coaching staffs ability to handle the pressure, tactics and conditions BUT one thing worries me.................and that's if the port thugs decide to play with their fists (and you can bet they'd do it behind play and under the packs).

That's one of the reasons I think we need to bring some toughness into the side with guys like Holland, Molloy or possibly Betheras. Williams and Kinnear can do some good work but they're not going to intimidate anyone. And I have no doubt they'll target Bucks but they're obviously understimating how tough our captain is and how quickly his team-mates will be by his side!

This is going to be a tough final but I have no doubt or boys are ready. BRING IT ON!

GO PIES!
Marg