Post Prelim. Pies wallop Port. All comments here.

Match previews, reviews, reports and discussion.

Moderator: bbmods

I_love_Clokey

Post by I_love_Clokey »

What an Excellent win I am really happy!! I fully didnt think we would win by that much but hey I am so gald we kicked their asses!!!
Now lets hope Williamstown can win tomorrow!!
Well done too Richie Cole, Ben Johnson, Nathan Buckley, Paul Licuria, Brodie Holland and of course Leon Davis on teriffic games!!
"You know life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and take a look around once in a while you could miss it!!"
Beth

Post by Beth »

Had trouble containing the excitement in my stomach earlier in the day, in case things didn't turn out the way I hoped. Shouldn't have worried. The boys knew what they were doing. :D

Hope the Willy boys do as well tomorrow. I'll be watching.

Can't wait for next weekend. :D
Confucious say " Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart."
='.'= Kitty ='.'=

Magpies, Luv 'em!

Post by ='.'= Kitty ='.'= »

That woz fantastic! :o

The build up 2 that game woz excruciating! I woz in tears at the start but the rest of the game woz just fab! The best thing as Malthouse said, woz dat it woz a gr8 team effort. Mark Williams deserves that result for being so arrogant throughout the week. He learnt his lesson, don't mess with Mick Malhtouse!

One week 2 go!

luv kat
JLC

Post by JLC »

Port Power what a joke. Surely they are one of the WORST teams to ever finish on top at the end of the home and away season after watching todays effort. How stupid do they look. They practised running down the clock at the end of the home and away season and put it into effect in the first quarter of todays game. Tredrea overrated and Presti made him his bitch AS USUAL.

Great to see everyone back on the Leon bandwagon after a great game. Ben Johnson breaking the lines was sensational.

All round a great effort with the only worry being Pebbles. We have been a TEAM all year and we are all with you Pebbles :)

Ports time clock has run out and they will slide next year. Stevens will depart and that old backline will only get older and slower.

Memo - Hardwick your jumper may have changed but you will ALWAYS be an Essendon REJECT.

jlc
The Torres bounce is officially dead. You are walking alone now Fernando.
sherrife

richard cole

Post by sherrife »

richard cole and rheece shaw were amazing in the first half, and woey in the first quarter was a tough nut as they come.... buckley and licka were steady the whole way as usual while obie was pretty solid. johnno and cole were rock solid in defense and johnno has become the next johnson (you know, the number 2 in brisbane)!
I would be ashamed to admit that I had risen from the ranks. When I rise it will be with the ranks... - Eugene Debs
Dr Alf Andrews

Post by Dr Alf Andrews »

Disgraceful effort, Collingwood. Very lucky to win. No point turning up next week. No chance. Wooden spoon next year. Shocking game, Buckley. Shocking game, Burns. Delist both of them. Shocking game, Davis. Absolutely hopeless. How the hell does Johnson get a game. Complete waste of space. No future for this list. Sack the coach. Sack Eddie.
Donny
Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 24 times

Post by Donny »

Phew !! We thought we'd lost you there for a while. Welcome back, Alf.
Donny.

It's a game. Enjoy it. :D
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

Dear PortAdelaide,
Wow- yet again you chocked, and it brought tears of joy and laughter to us yet again! Ahead of you now is a long bus ride home, where Im sure you'll be reminded of the balck and white army the WHOLE way home. You know what im talking about- the road- BLACK with WHITE STRIPES for as long as the eye can see. Enjoy it boys!!!
Luv Hannah :lol:

Poor Clokey- Hope Ur Nuts are OK Dude!!!

Post by AGE »

boundforglory` wrote:Richard Cole is the next Nathan Buckley......... he is a class of his own
I think Heath Scotland may just take that 'status'....

Brilliant performance by all today.
VictoryPark

Post by VictoryPark »

JLC - with regards to Port's time clock running out....maybe they are relying on daylight savings coming up next month and then they can turn their clocks back an hour???

Too funny....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

To quote REX : Forget the Colliwobbles we now have the Choco-Shakes. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"If they are to trying to get revenge they will lose" - MM classic one liner in the lead up to the Port game.
Joel

Post by Joel »

You beauty! Great win. Sensational. but, I will be keeping a lid on it until next week. CARRRRRRRRRRRRRRN PIIIIIIEEEESS!!!! :D
favourites 2008

Post by favourites 2008 »

Wat a f*cken ripper!!!! Im so pumped, two years straight we r now only 120 mins away from the best feeling ever!
Proud Pies

Post by Proud Pies »

Is it just me or is Mark 'Choko Choker' Williams really really quiet? I don't seem to have read anything he's had to say after the match, seemed to have had so much to say before hand.
Jacqui © Proud Pies 2003 and beyond

Post by AGE »

He was last seen choking on his words on the plane back to SA.
M@®©

Post by M@®© »

All i have to say is suck chit u cocky Port Power supporters how sweet it is to see Mark Williams flop another final......