Pies power into another grand final!!

Match previews, reviews, reports and discussion.

Moderator: bbmods

Ed from WA

Pies power into another grand final!!

Post by Ed from WA »

I rushed in the door from work in time to see the first bounce,sadly i missed the national anthem but you cant win them all.
much speculation..will this be our last week of footy..can we beat porkpowder.?
to start we have Davis.Didak,Shaw and one other i wasnt told about on the pine.
Boing goes the footy and penultimate saturday is underway.
lokan gets first kick and it goes OOB.Pork work fwd and before i got comfy in my new chair pickett kicked a goal over his head from 50 without looking.
Wakes OFF Shaw ON,gee wakes lasted 17 seconds before getting dragged.Must be a bad match up in MMs eyes.
We do 4 handballs ports way the turn it over,tredrea snaps from dead in front and misses.i minute gone 7 down already.
We work fwd from the kick in Bucks has a shot from 40 that goes wide of the mark for a minor score.
they kick in and Bucks marks it at 75 goes the LOOOOONG Torp and misses again,another point.
From the kick in pork go straight down the guts and cocky2 takes a one hander in the square and goals.buga!
Cole marks,passes to ANT at 40....GOAL!!!
Burns gets a shove in the back,pases to Ant,Ant hits Taz on the tits at 50...he shoots long and straight from the boundary line and we are back in front.
And that ladies and gentlemen is as close as chocos chokers get to us for the rest of penultimate saturday.
although that is a slight misnomer because it is ultimate saturday for chocos lads.
There is no easy ball,every time a pork player gets it he is tackled fiercely as are we when we get it.
both sides have a spare man in defence and both teams are flooding.
perfect stuff for the MM game plan.
From a scrum brodie hands off to johnno who gets his now weekly long goal from 50.
Pork sneak a goal from a throw in.
Woey is in everything and under every pack,this bloke has guts personified.
Stevens floors brodie with a left jab to the solar plexis,brodie goes into the foetal position,play on.ump didnt see it.
Not long later brodie passes to Taz who shoots long at goal,josh runs on to it and soccers it thru!!!
OOOOOOOHHHHHH,tv shows Ant whacking Lade in the jaw with his raised forearm!!!10 times.!!no he didnt hit him 10 times thats how often they played it.
Could it be Rocca Bye Bye baby?lets hope not.

Kinnear marks at 50,kicks a shocker T/O.
Cloke is pinged for doing a full length german to the boundary!
taz accidently whacks kingsley in the eye,kingsley plays on...silly boy...Cole tackles we get the ball.
Burns kicks a point,from the kick in Daks gets the ball at 65 on the boundary sends it long and goalwards,it clears the pack and its a GOAL!!!
next bounce we go fwd again,Kinnear roves a pack at CHF and Goals!!! 39 -19 and in the silliest bit of footy i have seen in years pork milk the clock for the last 2 minutes playing keepings off when they are 20 down.
Choco now has to adjust the choke on his boys to keep them interested.
For those that didnt see the lotto numbers they are 7,14,19,34,36,45 sups 32,24 super 66 909998
hope someone won,i didnt!!
i put them in because they are on top of the next page of notes.must be there for some reason!
2nd qtr begins
taz marks at 45 after a bit of a stalemate passes badly and its turned over.
Its moments like these that i wish taz would have a shot more often.
Pork dash down there end and kick a point.
Our intensity at the man and ball has lifted even higher.
taz gets it again at half fwd and passes badly again wankerneen clears and pork goal.
Pork are trying hard 2 more points that should have been goals Clement rushes them a point and then schofield misses again from point blank.
Johnno is doing a lot of the mop up stuff,presti has tredrea under control and cloke as spare man is marking at will.
From the kick in we go thru Bucks-Shaw-Brodie-Burns-GOAL!!
Clement shoots from 50 just misses,crowd went up too early!
Bucks GREAT SMOTHER!!!!
Brodie soccers a goal from 30 out!! No Goal...cancel...cross flags...pork free.
Cornes marks at 50,ambles back as if they were 20 goals up,ignores all leads,pulls up his socks ,holds the ball up in a pose in case any photographers are looking.
and kicks a shocker play on we clear it. but dew snags a point on the t/o.
Cloke marks once again at half back gets it to Lika,then taz who sees scoots all on his lonesome but once again his pass is no good OOB. Buga!
15 secs to go before the long rest Bucks is pinged for holding the ball..bucks unhappy..pickett has a shot after the siren and goals 47-36

20 seconds later,if you dont count the half time break we get that goal back as Brodie crumbs a pack cleverly.
BUCKS GREAT SMOTHER AGAIN!!
Cloke marks yet again and gets a foot in his nuts for his trouble,cloke in pain poor man.
Pork are like lost sheep,when they get the footy they have no one except cloke to kick to.
man on man is not their favourite recipe for a footy game.
Brodie great smother,Ant is flattened,play on, leon grabs the footy at 50 and GOALS!!!
Cole goes off limping,hope hes ok.
this kid has shut my mouth well and truly,fancy anyone doubting he would make it.
Finals are where the players that are any good stand tall.
Cole has lifted 50 % in the finals so far.
Burgoyne shoots at goal OOF,,,crowd raors with delight!!
Rocca MARKS 10 mtrs out!!! No mark..pork free...geeeeez!
Scoots too slow T/O pork point.they have the chokers yips!!
and they miss again from 30 a few secs later..dont ya just luv it?
Scoots makes amends for his last effort,breaks clear and passes to TAz at 50 on the fence.
It goes Gunbarrel crooked.....Goal!!wind got it at the last minute and dragged it back.terrific stuff.
stick that up ya arse choco!
we pepper the goals for no result for a while,montgomery as spare man is a pest.
pork mark and miss again.paxman this time.
Bucks kicks in then gets it back hits daks at 60,he hits brodie at 40..paxman didnt feel silly enough missing a set shot a minute a go so he ran thru the mark and gave brodie 50..he only needed 40 of them GOAL!!!
Pork go fwd burgoyne and clement battle it out..clem wins.
we bomb long to Bucks,hes held,he marks,no free,no mark!!
piecarumba...i hope steroid boy doesnt get any soft ones next week after that episode.
I digress at this point to say that by time of writing this brisbane have beaten skidnee and got a royal ride from the umps in doing so,lynch got 2 frees that were not only soft but proved to be just wrong.
take not scumps...we want a fair go!!!
wankernees marks siren goes he kicks from 25 and smacks the post dead centre..point.
72-41 up and full of run.
choco adjusts his players now to automatic choke.
they dont need a coach they need a mechanic.
if it wasnt over at 3/4 time it was 3 minutes later.
Bucks on his left passed to scoots who goaled from 40.
Lokan from the back half clears to _lika-Taz-Shaw-Lika again- davis GOAL!!!
next bounce 4 handballs start it off Lika gets it to Ant bombs long Lika crumbs in square and goals.Joffa dons the gold jacket..tv pans to joffa,he is accompanied by the shiek and a purple headed monster.good stuff!
Cloke limps off,maybe his orchestra stalls are still sore?
leon crumbs his 3rd for the night.!
Port miss a sitter again and within 12 seconds its in bucks hands at half fwd but he misses too.
Tredrea in play of the day marks in the square plays on and kicks it past the line..point.
has anyone ever done that before in AFL footy?
just how dumb are these guys?
Pork the goal after leon just did the hayward and watched the ball sail over his head,only excuse could be the sun in his eyes?
anyway no worry this game is just going thru the motions now its over!
Burns goals from 50 just to keep us ticking.
Tredrea gets most of his game stats in these last minutes as we put the cue in the rack.
daks shoots but its touched on the line.
taz goals from a perfectly executed buckley pass,pork fluke a couple of goals but who cares?
we play the clock down and siren goes,the song is played loud into the night.
keep a lid on it
brisbane are a very good side that have flair and loads of arse.
it aint going to be easy.
votes
2 each Holland,Lika,Bucks Johnno
1 to all the rest
another great team effort.
if a team of champions can be beat by a champion team we are odds on next week.
Mich@el

Post by Mich@el »

Pork Powder, I haven't heard that before, nice work! :lol: