Terror attacks by Islamist groups

Nick's current affairs & general discussion about anything that's not sport.
Voice your opinion on stories of interest to all at Nick's.

Moderator: bbmods

Skids
Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 32 times

Post by Skids »

Don't count the days, make the days count.
Wokko

Post by Wokko »

Islamic State Issues Fatwa Against Children with Down Syndrome, Murders 38 Disabled Infants

http://www.breitbart.com/national-secur ... d-infants/
Skids
Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 32 times

Post by Skids »

Been an unusually quiet last few days from our misunderstood friends....

2015.12.16 Nigeria Mafa 5 dead
One other person is killed when Islamists send four child suicide bombers into a village.
2015.12.14 Iraq Mosul 3 dead
Three mosque imams are beheaded by Religion of Peace rivals.
2015.12.14 Libya Sirte 1 dead
A woman is beheaded by caliphate members for 'witchcraft'.
Don't count the days, make the days count.
stui magpie
Has liked: 74 times
Been liked: 77 times

Post by stui magpie »

Wokko wrote:Islamic State Issues Fatwa Against Children with Down Syndrome, Murders 38 Disabled Infants

http://www.breitbart.com/national-secur ... d-infants/
ok, that just about ices it. These (mates with) are irredeemable utter fkn scum.
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
think positive
Has liked: 220 times
Been liked: 88 times

Post by think positive »

OMG that is just unforgivable
You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!
Jezza
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 196 times

Post by Jezza »

They're resembling the Nazis in barbarity now.
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
ronrat

Post by ronrat »

I would be very wary of anything BreitBart said. I watch Fox news and him sometimes (because I am sick of Australia plus reruns of Susan Peacocks ovaries) and he is damn scary. That's not to say it didn't happen but the dude does seem to come up with a lot of convenient truths. Who to say it wasn't a home for disabled kids errantly hit by an US missile.
Let us not forget the shameful treatment of baby Gammy by an Australian couple recently pushed off the stage by the feel good story of Stevie Payne in the Melbourne Cup.Irrelevant maybe but we don't condemn all Australians for the actions of 2.

Are there any other sources, reliable ones, we can use before we take it on board as fact.
Annoying opposition supporters since 1967.
David
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 37 times

Post by David »

"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
Pa Marmo

Post by Pa Marmo »

ronrat wrote:I would be very wary of anything BreitBart said. I watch Fox news and him sometimes (because I am sick of Australia plus reruns of Susan Peacocks ovaries) and he is damn scary. That's not to say it didn't happen but the dude does seem to come up with a lot of convenient truths. Who to say it wasn't a home for disabled kids errantly hit by an US missile.
Let us not forget the shameful treatment of baby Gammy by an Australian couple recently pushed off the stage by the feel good story of Stevie Payne in the Melbourne Cup.Irrelevant maybe but we don't condemn all Australians for the actions of 2.

Are there any other sources, reliable ones, we can use before we take it on board as fact.
Breitbart is dead ad has been for some time.
Genesis 1:1
ronrat

Post by ronrat »

Annoying opposition supporters since 1967.
Jezza
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 196 times

Post by Jezza »

ronrat wrote:I would be very wary of anything BreitBart said. I watch Fox news and him sometimes (because I am sick of Australia plus reruns of Susan Peacocks ovaries) and he is damn scary. That's not to say it didn't happen but the dude does seem to come up with a lot of convenient truths. Who to say it wasn't a home for disabled kids errantly hit by an US missile.

An online activist group called 'Mosul Eye' that documents the activities that are taking place inside Mosul (an ISIS-held area) have made the claims that a fatwa had been issued to kill disabled people within the region.

Breitbart like many other news sources are merely reporting what this group is claiming and to be honest nothing would surprise me with this group anymore.
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
watt price tully

Post by watt price tully »

Pa Marmo wrote:

The same ones that stated Obama is a Muslim Pa?
“I even went as far as becoming a Southern Baptist until I realised they didn’t keep ‘em under long enough” Kinky Friedman
Pa Marmo

Post by Pa Marmo »

watt price tully wrote:
Pa Marmo wrote:

He is a Muslim, open your eyes.
Genesis 1:1
stui magpie
Has liked: 74 times
Been liked: 77 times

Post by stui magpie »

Personally I don't give a rats arse who his imaginary friend is, there's been worse presidents.
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
watt price tully

Post by watt price tully »

Pa Marmo wrote:
watt price tully wrote:
Pa Marmo wrote: Breitbart is dead ad has been for some time.
He is a Muslim, open your eyes.
You still drinkin' that home brew? Throw it out, it ain't no good.
“I even went as far as becoming a Southern Baptist until I realised they didn’t keep ‘em under long enough” Kinky Friedman