Terror attacks by Islamist groups

Nick's current affairs & general discussion about anything that's not sport.
Voice your opinion on stories of interest to all at Nick's.

Moderator: bbmods

stui magpie
Has liked: 73 times
Been liked: 74 times

Post by stui magpie »

I dunno, I think the tank driver was being quite thoughtful.

I can just imagine the conversation.

'So, you 4 guys have 100kg of explosives in here and you want to die in a fiery explosion with Allah's names on your lips? I can help you with that, sit there for a moment and start yelling Allah. BRB."

:P
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
Jezza
Has liked: 136 times
Been liked: 196 times

Post by Jezza »

🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
Pi

Post by Pi »

another type of jihad

http://www.theunshackled.net/rundown/mo ... egressive/

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/lea ... ce2b1d65b6

Of course this guy is going to lauded by left wing progressives as a sign of diversity :roll:
Pi = Infinite = Collingwood = Always
Floreat Pica
Morrigu

Post by Morrigu »

Three plead guilty to plotting terrorist attack on government buildings in Sydney

The plot centred on carrying out attacks on government buildings, including police headquarters, with firearms.

Almaouie, Khalid and the teen are among six involved in the plot - with the other three having pleaded guilty earlier this year.

http://www.theage.com.au/nsw/three-plea ... xm3op.html
“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
HAL
Been liked: 3 times

Post by HAL »

Oh a web page.
stui magpie
Has liked: 73 times
Been liked: 74 times

Post by stui magpie »

Pi wrote:another type of jihad

http://www.theunshackled.net/rundown/mo ... egressive/

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/lea ... ce2b1d65b6

Of course this guy is going to lauded by left wing progressives as a sign of diversity :roll:
Yeah, really classy post by that imbecile. Scary that I don't think he's alone in thinking that, he just posted it.
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
Morrigu

Post by Morrigu »

Oh I'm gob smacked!! :lol: :P

Left-wing extremist group Antifa described his critics as 'bigots' and 'racists'

'Racists attacking Mohamed Elmouelhy - more Muslim babies is a good thing. Bigots,' it said on Facebook
“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
David
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 37 times

Post by David »

So much outrage wasted on what was pretty obviously a piss-take. He might not exactly have a future in stand-up comedy and would probably do well to take a course in PR management, but it was pretty clear from the context and what he wrote that he was trolling his trolls back. Luckily I don't read the tabloids or listen to shock jocks, but I have no doubt that we've had calls for his sacking, deportation and public hanging by now from the 'PC gone mad' brigade, right-wing politicians and their rabid anti-Halal constituents. Like seagulls who've just discovered an abandoned pack of fish and chips.
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
Morrigu

Post by Morrigu »

^ Personally when I read it I was quite glad to be infertile! :P
David

Post by David »

Also, bit of a stretch to put it in this thread, Pi? Unless getting conservatives' knickers in a twist counts as terrorism these days. :P
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
HAL

Post by HAL »

:-)
Pi

Post by Pi »

David wrote:Also, bit of a stretch to put it in this thread, Pi? Unless getting conservatives' knickers in a twist counts as terrorism these days. :P
Well, you know , :) couldn't think of another to put it in. The guy likes to work his victim status while extolling his moral superiority. If terrorism and violence is defined by language as some think it is.... not mentioning anyone...

lets say a conservative made a similar statement in opposite direction like....oh.. .just hypothetically......a 1100 years of consanguineous marriage and IQ reduction. Imagine the howls of protest from progressives.

its the intellectual bankruptcy and laziness of the Marxist Far Left and those who allow them public space without question or comment I have issue with.

So perhaps this one really belongs in the WTF thread or what annoys the sh!t out me thread.
Pi = Infinite = Collingwood = Always
Floreat Pica
HAL

Post by HAL »

I've heard of it before.
David

Post by David »

pietillidie
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 28 times

Post by pietillidie »

Pi wrote:its the intellectual bankruptcy and laziness of the Marxist Far Left and those who allow them public space without question or comment I have issue with.
You got all that from an idiot involved in a juvenile social media exchange?
Last edited by pietillidie on Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
In the end the rain comes down, washes clean the streets of a blue sky town.
Help Nick's: http://www.magpies.net/nick/bb/fundraising.htm