[Collingwood Womens Team] Darcy Guttridge Break Collar Bone

The home for conversation about our AFLW team - the best women's team in the world!

Moderator: bbmods

themonk

Post by themonk »

Can we provide the ladies with their own forum on Nicks? we do it for our VFL team.
think positive
Has liked: 216 times
Been liked: 88 times

Post by think positive »

why do you need to segregate the women? if your not interested, do as i do and skip past the thread.
You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!
Dave The Man
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Dave The Man »

themonk wrote:Can we provide the ladies with their own forum on Nicks? we do it for our VFL team.
Not a bad Idea so the People are Interested can go there and don't have people being Negative in there
I am Da Man
themonk

Post by themonk »

Dave The Man wrote:
themonk wrote:Can we provide the ladies with their own forum on Nicks? we do it for our VFL team.
Not a bad Idea so the People are Interested can go there and don't have people being Negative in there
thank u dtm

do they not deserve their own forum?
Piesnchess
Has liked: 178 times
Been liked: 72 times

Post by Piesnchess »

Dave The Man wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:As more and more collision type injuries, particularly concussions, occur in women's football, I suspect there will be a few people begin to question the merits of promoting footy to young girls, when there are already well established team sports with high female participation rates, such as netball, basketball, hockey and soccer, which are far less brutal. I realise that there are some females who are strong enough to cope with gladiator type sports, but for the most part, females are not as strong as men, so are likely to be more prone to injury from participation in such sports.

I dislike women's football for this reason, just as I dislike women's boxing. I've got no problem with girls or women doing boxing or playing footy, if they want to, but I have no interest at all in watching them doing it.
I have no Problem with Women Boxing and Football but you can't Expect it to be the Same as Men.

Don't like it then don't watch but you should not just Bag it JUST because they are Women Playing It
i wouldnt care if the womans team won the next ten flags, it means bugger all, nothing, there is only ONE flag worth winning, as the dogs and tigers showed,and thats the AFL one, nothing else matters, nothing. I see they arent charging money for folks to come and watch them again, cos nobody would fork out their hard earned to watch it, simple. When the mens Pies have won two flags in a row i might start likeing it, but its too much of a distraction for mine, the club is at the crossroads this season, bucks is on very thin ice, this is a make or break year, finals or nothing, we cant be sidetracked by net ball and this stuff.
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Dave The Man

Post by Dave The Man »

I am Da Man
Dave The Man

Post by Dave The Man »

themonk wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
thank u dtm

do they not deserve their own forum?
Yes,They Do and People who come on here Complain about when a Women's Thread Starts don't have to go there
I am Da Man
think positive
Has liked: 216 times
Been liked: 88 times

Post by think positive »

Piesnchess wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:As more and more collision type injuries, particularly concussions, occur in women's football, I suspect there will be a few people begin to question the merits of promoting footy to young girls, when there are already well established team sports with high female participation rates, such as netball, basketball, hockey and soccer, which are far less brutal. I realise that there are some females who are strong enough to cope with gladiator type sports, but for the most part, females are not as strong as men, so are likely to be more prone to injury from participation in such sports.

I dislike women's football for this reason, just as I dislike women's boxing. I've got no problem with girls or women doing boxing or playing footy, if they want to, but I have no interest at all in watching them doing it.
I have no Problem with Women Boxing and Football but you can't Expect it to be the Same as Men.

Don't like it then don't watch but you should not just Bag it JUST because they are Women Playing It
i wouldnt care if the womans team won the next ten flags, it means bugger all, nothing, there is only ONE flag worth winning, as the dogs and tigers showed,and thats the AFL one, nothing else matters, nothing. I see they arent charging money for folks to come and watch them again, cos nobody would fork out their hard earned to watch it, simple. When the mens Pies have won two flags in a row i might start likeing it, but its too much of a distraction for mine, the club is at the crossroads this season, bucks is on very thin ice, this is a make or break year, finals or nothing, we cant be sidetracked by net ball and this stuff.
yep
You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!
billy_picken25

Post by billy_picken25 »

Wish you a quick recovery Darcy.
"Go Pies"