Mo Hope

The home for conversation about our AFLW team - the best women's team in the world!

Moderator: bbmods

winpies
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 14 times

Mo Hope

Post by winpies »

I was certainly expecting more from Mo this year but she was hardly sighted last night. Out-marked, out-positioned and doesn't seem to be able to chase. Hopefully she will improve as the season goes on but so far quite disappointing. Wondering if she was worth even picking up. Hope I am wrong and she kicks plenty.
carn the mighty pies!
What'sinaname
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 9 times

Post by What'sinaname »

She's deadest useless. Has done nothing!!

As amazing as this is, she's worse than Jessie White and Q Lynch put together!!!!
Fighting against the objectification of woman.
stui magpie
Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 74 times

Post by stui magpie »

She's dropped a fair bit of weight which improves her mobility but at the expense of strength.

She's also double teamed every time she goes for the ball
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
K
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 17 times

Post by K »

Dropped.
ip address

Post by ip address »

I agree with what "What'sinaname" said. Unfortunately, the truth hurts.

Last year, with all the hype about her and the "tons' of publicity she receives as she represents our Club, we're getting ripped off.

She should have been dropped last year.

I see she has dropped some weight for this season but that effort last week was disgusting. She is supposed to be the "marquee" player. How about leading by example.

I'm sick of the excuses that say "she's double teamed or our disposal is terrible to her". It's not that, that upsets me, it's just the pure lack of effort in the contest and the lack of any defensive pressure or the desire to even chase when she doesn't have the football.

The selectors are not stupid and rightly omitted her from this week's side. Give anyone else who wants it so bad to play and are willing to try their guts out at training, than someone who is just "living off the gravy".

C'mon Mo ... give us some "hope" and show us the ability you once possessed. If not, the young girls will just pass you by.
Waiting for Premiership 15 ... amended now to 16
Millane42

Post by Millane42 »

No Hope?
Most of my favourite bands start with "M" - Mars Volta, Mastodon, Megadeth, Metallica, Midnight Oil, Misfits...except King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard ~