Terror attacks by Islamist groups

Nick's current affairs & general discussion about anything that's not sport.
Voice your opinion on stories of interest to all at Nick's.

Moderator: bbmods

stui magpie
Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 74 times

Post by stui magpie »

^

I've never tasted arse (or Donkey), but Kale is disgusting. Pork Crackle on the other hand (done well mind you) surpasses Ambrosia as food of the Gods.
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
ronrat

Post by ronrat »

When I was living in Caulfield North I was doing the form for the spring carnival and I kept getting all these jewish kids ringing the bell for Halloween treats. I didn't have anything for them But it was bloody constant. So I went to the pub.

The next year I was in Aldi and they had a special on a massive bag of small packets full of pork scratchings. So that year every kid got a small packet. For the next 5 years never got a doorknock.

In the bars in Thailand they have regular parties in the bars and pigs are put on spits. I usually ask for leftovers for the wonder poodle but the rest of the household scoff the crackling and she doesn't get much. Cold beers, loose women and roasted pigs. What are you waiting for Stui?
Annoying opposition supporters since 1967.
Skids
Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 31 times

Post by Skids »

Don't count the days, make the days count.
David
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 37 times

Post by David »

All I can say is, I think it's quite appropriate that we're discussing kale and crackling in a thread about crimes against humanity. ;)
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
HAL
Been liked: 3 times

Post by HAL »

I'm glad you got a laugh out of it.
stui magpie

Post by stui magpie »

ronrat wrote:When I was living in Caulfield North I was doing the form for the spring carnival and I kept getting all these jewish kids ringing the bell for Halloween treats. I didn't have anything for them But it was bloody constant. So I went to the pub.

The next year I was in Aldi and they had a special on a massive bag of small packets full of pork scratchings. So that year every kid got a small packet. For the next 5 years never got a doorknock.

In the bars in Thailand they have regular parties in the bars and pigs are put on spits. I usually ask for leftovers for the wonder poodle but the rest of the household scoff the crackling and she doesn't get much. Cold beers, loose women and roasted pigs. What are you waiting for Stui?
Whenever I read about spitroasted pig I can't help think of my sons ex in a MMF threeway. But otherwise, sounds frigging brilliant.

And David, Kale is a crime against humanity and a temporary triumph of good marketing over taste. If you don't like pork crackling, you've never had it done right. :wink:
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
ronrat

Post by ronrat »

Whenever I read about spitroasted pig I can't help think of my sons ex in a MMF threeway. But otherwise, sounds frigging brilliant. (quote)

I was on jury duty for an armed robbery /home invasion that happened neat DTM. The ned of Bungower rd Somerville.

The 2 accused had taken the then girlfriend of another accused (who was not present so he either pleaded guilty, was on the lam or dead). and gone to a pokies venue in Narre Warren and then onto a motel where they spitroasted her and took videos and put in on the net. The Judge said the jury didn't need to see the video as it was irrelevant and the woman was not on trial. She was back in Moe with her new baby and had never had employment. Anyhoo a Polish lady in her 60s was on the jury and wanted to know what spit roasting meant. The Foremen said it was irrelevant but she insisted. One of the other jurors, a woman in her 40s took her into the toilet and told her. She came out in shock and 3 or 4 of us were pissing ourselves laughing.
Annoying opposition supporters since 1967.
Wokko

Post by Wokko »

April 24th was Armenian Genocide remembrance day.

https://www.raymondibrahim.com/2019/04/ ... hristians/
Pies4shaw
Has liked: 59 times
Been liked: 90 times

Post by Pies4shaw »

It was also Sachin Tendulkar's birthday.
David

Post by David »

"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
stui magpie

Post by stui magpie »

^

My education it seems has been somewhat lacking, I wasn't aware of that at all.

That's ethnic cleansing. If I read the article correctly, Hitler was aware of this and commented on it, I wonder if that was the prototype for the Holocaust?
David

Post by David »

I think it's been mentioned in that article or another one I was reading that it's the massacre that prompted the invention of the word "genocide". Of course, it's far from the first instance of such systematic violence in human history (see any number of anti-Jewish pogroms throughout the Middle Ages for starters), but it does have a fair claim to being the first act of ethnic cleansing on such a huge scale in modern history. And the Turkish government and its apologists deny its existence to this day.
Skids
Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 31 times

Post by Skids »

Hmmm, nothing to do with the proliferation of the religion of peace in the UK of course.....

Homophobic attacks in London during 2018 have almost doubled since 2014, London Metropolitan Police report.

https://www.9news.com.au/world/uk-news- ... It7cJdRrPE
Pies4shaw
Has liked: 59 times
Been liked: 90 times

Post by Pies4shaw »

Drawing a long bow, there, Skids?
Wokko

Post by Wokko »

No it's not. Like anti Jewish attacks in Paris, if you import hatred and intolerance into your country then this is what you get. These are people who throw gays off buildings in their homelands but you expect peace and love in the west?