Pre-Match: Collingwood V Bitchmond - All comments here

Match previews, reviews, reports and discussion.

Moderator: bbmods

PeterWH

Post by PeterWH »

Last night I watched Fox/Austar footy when they announced the teams for this weekends start,and all tthe 'experts' (ex unknown quantity....spert,drip under pressure' recon that the Tiges have a better side on paper than the PIES and that the PIES are so under done.
In todays paper they tell us that Woe,Clement,Rocca & Lockyer out of the side,so who is replacing the 1/2 forward line and the Centre line.
PeterWH VK2FPHR Membership No.248693
PIES FOR PREMIERS.... YEAH WHEN!!!
We missed 2002 to 2009,BUT 2010 was OUR YEAR.. WATCH OUT 2018 here we come.We hope!!
Joel

Post by Joel »

Peter, Clement, and Woey are named. What paper are you reading, because in Vic, the news is that they are playing.
zoia

Post by zoia »

well rocca and lockeyer were never playin anyways, i actually thought clement and woey would play
JLC

Post by JLC »

I think there will be two late changes to the team. On paper the team looks good but match fitness will be interesting.

jlc
The Torres bounce is officially dead. You are walking alone now Fernando.
Johnson#26

Post by Johnson#26 »

peter_pies4ever wrote:I reckon Clement could be used on the forward line tonight. With no Rocca and the defence looking okay i think it would be good to play him on the forward line. He was used at full-forward in his comeback match from a hamstring injury last year against Brisbane and he did start his career on the forward line for Freo.
Yeah clemmo actually played quite well on occasions in the Freo forward line. Kicked 5 goals from memory against the Dons at Waverly in 1998 at CHF. Definitly food for thought.
WhyPhilWhy?
Has liked: 25 times
Been liked: 25 times

Post by WhyPhilWhy? »

Christie has just said on 10 that there are no changes for the Pies tonight
Johnson#26

Post by Johnson#26 »

Bucks 1st Goal!! :D