Post Match. Pies prevail. All comments.

Match previews, reviews, reports and discussion.

Moderator: bbmods

Pies2016
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 89 times

Post by Pies2016 »

scoobydoo wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:I see Norf just sacked poor hapless Noble, bit strange after that great game against us, with just six matches to go. Sacked by a lady President, no less, i guess she must have vast knowledge of football, players, and how footy clubs are run, i suppose. ??
Do you view the Richmond President in the same light?
What the f.ark does gender have to do with knowledge?
And when you add in the female president at Melbourne F C ………
WhyPhilWhy?
Has liked: 25 times
Been liked: 25 times

Post by WhyPhilWhy? »

Piesnchess wrote:Sacked by a lady President, no less, i guess she must have vast knowledge of football, players, and how footy clubs are run, i suppose. ??
Coz Jeff Browne has such a deep, insticitve knowledge of footy clubs just coz he's a bloke?
Fatui Attata

Post by Fatui Attata »

"Seems Leigh Matthews has your back PnC:"

Seems like he said nothing about being a woman.

We all know for a fact that AFL club Presidents NEVER say "silly" things. Especially one E. McGuire!

And PnC....How many male gynecologists or obstetricians have given birth? So....what would THEY know???
I'm not the pheasant plucker I'm the pheasant plucker's son, and I'll be plucking pheasants til the pheasant plucker comes! "Try saying that with a mouthful of peanuts!!" Lou Richards
Piesnchess
Has liked: 178 times
Been liked: 72 times

Post by Piesnchess »

Pies2016 wrote:
scoobydoo wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:I see Norf just sacked poor hapless Noble, bit strange after that great game against us, with just six matches to go. Sacked by a lady President, no less, i guess she must have vast knowledge of football, players, and how footy clubs are run, i suppose. ??
Do you view the Richmond President in the same light?
What the f.ark does gender have to do with knowledge?
And when you add in the female president at Melbourne F C ………

All im saying is Noble was thrown under a bus, if she is really concerned about Nth she should resign, and the CEO and the whole Board, why has Noble been sacrificed like this, they hardly gave him a chance, he never caused the initial rot of the club, it was those ones before him, on the Board, hes a scapegoat.
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Piesnchess

Post by Piesnchess »

WhyPhilWhy? wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:Sacked by a lady President, no less, i guess she must have vast knowledge of football, players, and how footy clubs are run, i suppose. ??
Coz Jeff Browne has such a deep, insticitve knowledge of footy clubs just coz he's a bloke?[/quote

The whole Board should resign, including the President, Noble was the patsy, the fall guy, and never had a chance, he did not clean out nearly every senior player they had, left them with no experience, why should he just pay the price. He had nothing to work with from the start, never had a chance. Yes, if Browne did this absolute clustercluck, id want him to resign, nothing to do with gender, the fish rots from the head down remember.
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

RudeBoy
Been liked: 74 times

Post by RudeBoy »

Any coach who loses the support of the entire team and other staff has to go. My understanding is that the only reason the Kangaroo players performed so well against us is that they knew it was to be Noble's last game and he effectively told them to abandon their cautious game style and to play instinctive positive footy.
Piesnchess

Post by Piesnchess »

RudeBoy wrote:Any coach who loses the support of the entire team and other staff has to go. My understanding is that the only reason the Kangaroo players performed so well against us is that they knew it was to be Noble's last game and he effectively told them to abandon their cautious game style and to play instinctive positive footy.

SO, by that line of reasoning, the players get too say the Coach must be sacked, now, to perform much better, then they should be a shoe in too beat the Tigers, and if not, why not ?? :o :o