PENDING FORUM DOWNTIME > BACK UP & RUNNING

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Bucks5
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 12 times

Re: PENDING FORUM DOWNTIME > BACK UP & RUNNING

Post by Bucks5 »

I only got it once a day or two ago.

Have you gone into "Cookie settings" at the bottom right of the Home page? Make sure all three are on (you will need to click on the green "2 services" to make it expand).
How would Siri know when to answer "Hey Siri" unless it is listening in to everything you say?
Mike
Has liked: 87 times
Been liked: 22 times

Re: PENDING FORUM DOWNTIME > BACK UP & RUNNING

Post by Mike »

duggieboy wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 6:49 pm Hi Mike

Every time I'm in Nicks I'm getting a pop up asking me to accept or decline cookies.
Whatever I select, it keeps popping up continually, even when I click on another thread.

This only started in the last 48 hours or so.

Any clues?
It should only ask once. When you log in make sure the remember me box is ticked. It is safe to accept the cookies, they are only system cookies that allow your login details and board preferences to be set - there are no commercial tracking cookies. Check to see if your browser is be set to delete data saved on your device by web sites when it's closed down - if it is, add [*]magpies.net as a site 'Allowed to save data on your device'. If it's still happening, try clearing your browser cache?