2024 Finals Week 3

Use this forum for non-Collingwood related footy topics that don't relate specifically to any of the other forums. For non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar and for non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

piedys
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 70 times

Re: 2024 Finals Week 3

Post by piedys »

Pies4shaw wrote: ↑Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:58 pm Stanley channels his St Kilda heritage by hitting the post and losing the game.
In a moment of total idiocy and panic, and utterly POOR on field leadership, this numpty despite hobbling and barely being able to walk,
decided to take his shot on goal. The clock had stopped at the point his free kick was paid, with approx 30 seconds to run.
He'd have been better leaving the field, letting a fit player take the shot, and reduce the margin to a goal with 30 seconds remaining to give them a chance.

Suck shit Geebung; you and your front running, show-pony acting players deserve nothing less.
Once Brisbane stopped kicking every F50 entry to Stewart for marking practice, they got some reward for effort.
As soon as Holmes went off injured, the rest of the grifters started bludging, waiting for their beloved Jizza and Dangerflog to produce a miracle...
shawthing wrote: ↑Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:33 pm That really hurt today. Despite having a worse start to the year than us the Lions are going back to the GF. It should be us.
Hobson's choice next week because I hate the Swans more so I hope Brisbane wins the flag. But it should be us!

Damn this September has been empty.
In the end the Lions simply wanted it more after losing to us in 2023; Geebung got top 4 by default thanks to TWO charity games against Pauperoos.
Brisvegas win was the lesser of two evils by a mile. They can have their amends for 2023 loss; it simply won't be at our expense.
The Swans suck total arse, so do their cheating maggot SCG umpires and the corrupt numpty run AFL.

Our players and club need to be hurting watching these finals unfold.
M I L L A N E 4 2 forever
Jezza
Has liked: 136 times
Been liked: 196 times

Post by Jezza »

Doesn't bother me if Brisbane win the flag. I think they handled their defeat last year with class and dignity. Them winning would also further enhance what we achieved last year.

Sydney are arrogant dicks. Who in their right mind would want Tom Papley to have a premiership medal, plus I hate how Longmire disrespected Fly the last time we played them.
πŸ† | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | πŸ†
piedys
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 70 times

Post by piedys »

Jezza wrote: ↑Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:58 pm Doesn't bother me if Brisbane win the flag. I think they handled their defeat last year with class and dignity.
Them winning would also further enhance what we achieved last year.
quoted for truth bro.
Jezza wrote: ↑Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:58 pm Sydney are arrogant dicks. Who in their right mind would want Tom Papley to have a premiership medal, plus I hate how Longmire disrespected Fly the last time we played them.
also quoted for truth bro.

HATE Papsmear, and that blatant push in the back he got away with scot-free in 2022PF against us at SCG, to gift them a goal and win ultimately into a GF slaughter.

I'll bet Craig sends his regards to Fagan this week, and ghosts Longmanure.
M I L L A N E 4 2 forever
think positive
Has liked: 220 times
Been liked: 88 times

Post by think positive »

yup, I hope Brisbane flog them!

gees not only did Adams look like someone shot his ego, but one of the news channels called him adam taylor!!
You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!