A reason to rid ourselves of Boss351

Suggestions, praise, feedback. Need to communicate with the moderators? This is the place. If you need to communicate privately with the moderators, send email to lesbastardssinistres(at)magpies.net

Moderator: bbmods

Cam
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by Cam »

There is a team called the Port Magpies. They play in the SANFL.
Get back on top.
MagpieMad

Post by MagpieMad »

we dont need any other reason than "it's" not a Collingwood supporter!
fairdinkum how long do you think this place will be around if it turns into a wanker friendly board? we'll I'll give you the tip that the bloke with the switch will throw the switch as soon as he realizes that he's paying for these wankers.

"This is an unofficial Bulletin Board - owned and run by its users.
We welcome all fans of the Mighty Collingwood Football Club."
Pain heals, Chicks dig scars, Glory..... lasts forever!
Joel

Post by Joel »

Banned already.

(EDIT: Banning is under review, before the mods decide it is the right course of action)
Last edited by Joel on Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daks

Post by Daks »

Seriously?!! why? the guy is nowhere near as bad as Jarryd. His signature merely stated that he supported the Port Magpies.. the other Magpies. It's not as if it said "Port Magpies - The real Magpies". Give him a chop out.
MarkT

Post by MarkT »

Seriously, what's the problem?

Ok I get it. You want this to be an exclusive Collingwood board. that's your perogative I guess but it's pretty weak if you ask me. What's the problem if visitors behave themselves?
Joel

Post by Joel »

Geez! See how hard it is to please everyone? Case in point.

!#$#!!
Dale61

Post by Dale61 »

Never mind the fact he was using a Power logo as his avatar!
Whale
Oil
Beef
Hooked
Daks

Post by Daks »

Joel wrote:Geez! See how hard it is to please everyone? Case in point.

!#$#!!
Joel, i understand your frustration, and i know you cant please everyone, but i was just stating my point of view... it wasn't aimed at anyone in particular. Our mods are awesome, however, this time, i think they have made a mistake.
MarkT

Post by MarkT »

Joel, I'm not trying to give you hard time. I know it aint easy doing what you do here. I just don't think we should be so insular. That's just my opinion though. If people want this to be Collingwood only then that's up to them. Personally I can't see a problem with opposition supporters who behave themselves. As far as I am concerned you are a good Collingwood poster wherever I've seen you pop up. I have no issue at all with you or anyone here. It's just a belief that we don't need to be so closed.
Joel

Post by Joel »

Cheers Daks and Mark. Points taken on board.

I too, like to hear the views of oppostion supporters, and I usually visit Bigfooty, or other sites to read the opinions of others. Some opposition supporters, ie. TheSheik, have posted on here without stirring up trouble. There are others though, that do go out of there way to cause trouble.

Like I said Mark, stick around, I enjoy reading your posts, both on here, and Bigfooty.
Joel

Post by Joel »

Please re-read my post.