Please Help!

Suggestions, praise, feedback. Need to communicate with the moderators? This is the place. If you need to communicate privately with the moderators, send email to lesbastardssinistres(at)magpies.net

Moderator: bbmods

Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Please Help!

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

Whenever I go into the bored board, this message comes up so that i cant get in! I havent been able to access it since last night.

The message is:

Warning: main(CONTACT_PATHcontact_common.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/magpies/public_html/nick/bb/includes/page_header.php on line 32

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'CONTACT_PATHcontact_common.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/magpies/public_html/nick/bb/includes/page_header.php on line 32

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/magpies/public_html/nick/bb/includes/page_header.php on line 201

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/magpies/public_html/nick/bb/includes/page_header.php on line 202

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/magpies/public_html/nick/bb/includes/page_header.php on line 201

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/magpies/public_html/nick/bb/includes/page_header.php on line 202

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/magpies/public_html/nick/bb/includes/page_header.php on line 259

Please Help!

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
*~Alyssa's Song Of The Moment~*
I See You - Luke Bryan

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Ok, I just got in for a bit, but now it wont let me back in again!!! :twisted:

However, when i finally got in, the only way i could get back to the forum was by pushing the back button, even after composing a post. Every time I clicked the forum name, that same error message would come up! Grrrrr!

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
I See You - Luke Bryan

Joel

Post by Joel »

Wierd. Not sure what the problem is there. We'll try and find out.

Anyone else having the same prob?
Daks

Post by Daks »

Nope, it's all good on my side. Must just be you, Alyssa. Ask Zeke about it, he'd know.
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

It seems to be fixed now :)

Thanks for you help and advice, fellas :D

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
I See You - Luke Bryan

Joel

Post by Joel »

Hehe. We didn't do much. Must have just been a bug in the system.