Sponsor BBQ is on this Saturday morning

This forum is for news & views about Nick's Bulletin Board sponsored player Remember that this is 'our' player so we want to keep all posts positive and encouraging.

Moderator: bbmods

Dale61

Post by Dale61 »

WooHoo, looks like I'm the first, but unfortunately, I'm already booked for the bus trip to Box Hill for the Williamstown game.

As a gesture of goodwill, I'm donating my ticket back to Nick's - LOL
Whale
Oil
Beef
Hooked
fan4collingwood

Post by fan4collingwood »

Well then I will put my hand up for them, and Mr J who never behaves.

Just so happens we will be over from Adelaide for the Port game, [want to see the woodsmen thump them] and will be tourists this time and staying very very close to Lexus!! I would be thrilled along with Mr J to represent Nicks at the BBQ!!
MagpieMel

Post by MagpieMel »

Sorry to be the spoiler here but unfortunately we can only offer one ticket to each sponsor for each event.
There have been several occasions this year when a request has been made for both tickets so that someone can attend with their partner and we had to decline those so this time it has been decided it would be unfair to change the usual policy.

If there is no one else who is a paid up sponsor who is available for the bbq then you are more than welcome to take both tickets but we do need to put the other ticket back on offer.
fan4collingwood

Post by fan4collingwood »

That sound fair enough Mel.

See you all tonight!!!!